Friday

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

Friday. Presentation. Job interview.

You gotta remember that. Also, you have to remember the fact that Siwan will be picking you up every other day from your apartment and from school. He insisted everyday, but you told him you should walk too with Kyon. You look in the mirror, where the whole outfit is placed on you. You have the shorts with patches on them on your legs, with a white belt. Then the shirt and cardigan is around your arms and torso. You look at the necklace. Hm...You grab it off the model and slide it down your pockets. After that, you slide a headband on your curled hair. Usually, it's too short to be curled, but you managed a bit of it curled.

You then head to your living and grabbed your bag. Then you head to the door and see a short guy sitting down in front of you with a white hoodie up. Oh, he's here already. Wonderful. You walk around him and close the door gently. You squat down in front of him to see if he's sleeping or not. Today, he is. He should be sleeping at home. Maybe you shouldn't wake him up. He is a celebrity and he does need his beauty sleep. You quietly take out a sticky note in your backpack and wrote, "Sleep." on it. You put it on his forehead and quietly got up. Then you snuck around him and backed up far away from him. You accidentally bump into KwangHee who was watching you. You jump and cover your mouth.

"What are you doing to my Siwannie!" KwangHee yelled. You wince.

"Dude, chill. He's sleeping. Let him sleep." You whispered.

"Don't leave him out there though! That's not safe!" He yelled. You hush him.

"Oi, he chose to wait for me, but he's sleeping. I don't want to wake him up." You check your watch. "Fine, help me carry him back inside the apartment. I have time." You sighed. Actually, no, you didn't. But oh well. You usually leave your apartment later since now he's picking you up. KwangHee groaned and nodded. Then the two of you head to Siwan and help lift him up. Wow, he's light. The both of you walk him halfway to the ZE:A apartment, but he woke up already. He groans and yawns. Then his eyes widened.

"Ah! Kiyeon-sshi!" He looked at you. "...And hyung?" He asked. You let go of him.

"Well, he can walk back now. I gotta run." You told him and bowed.

"Wait, I have to bring you, right?" He stopped you. You shook your head.

"You didn't have to." You reminded. "Anyways, I'm going to be..." You looked at KwangHee. "Early." You lied.

"But it's already 7:30, you'll be late." Siwan narrowed his eyes. You looked away and shifted your body to leave already. He grabs your wrist and stops you, which makes a certain necklace fall out of your pocket. Great, you didn't sew it so well. Siwan's eyes widened and squatted down to pick up the necklace. He holds it up. "Why aren't you wearing this?" He asks. Your heart squeezes a bit and you gulped. Why are you feeling so ashamed and shy? You shake your head.

"I was going to wear it...But I was going to ask you to put it on me." You looked at him. "Since you did give it to me." You smirked. His eyes widened.

"How'd you--"

"You can't sneak around my house." You chuckled. KwangHee coughs to represent his presence there. You laughed. "I didn't forget you." You told him. "Well, Ja ne~" You waved and left. Siwan didn't allow you to walk alone, so he started to walk by your side. It was a silence. He adjusted his hoodie, but forgot his shades. You take out a pair of shades and put it on him. Then another silence. The two of you waited for the crossing light to turn green. You looked at the floor, waiting. When it did turn green, you didn't look up yet. Siwan took your hand and dragged you across the street.

"Aish, pay attention more." He said, looking away. You felt guilty, but the guilt went away when you realized he's still holding your hand. And he's holding it tight. It makes your heart beat faster than usual. Wait...Are you falling for him? No, impossible right? Anyway, he doesn't see you like that, right? You ignore him holding your hand, and you ignore the fact that your heart is beating three times than usual. Hopefully you're not blushing and you hope that Siwan doesn't look your way.

Time to cross another street. This time, you take the lead and you drag him across the street. You feel your face heat up, but maybe it's just the weather. Okay no, you know it's you who's blushing. Siwan glances at you and narrows his eyes.

"Are you hot? Even in that outfit?" He asked. Your eyes widened and you looked away.

"Y-Yeah. Aren't you hot?" You asked. He smirked.

"Well, some say I'm y." He jokes. You scoff and nudge him. You both end up laughing on the way to your school and you realized you already arrived there. You stop Siwan from going any further and tell him that this was your school. He looks up at it. "Well, it's not that far from us."

"Yeah, I could've walked here by myself." You told him. He shot you a look.

"Is it a problem to accompany you?" He asked. You bite your lower lip, then you shake your head.

"No..."

"Then, what's the problem?" He asks you. You look down and you turn red.

"M-Mou! It's nothing!" You pout and stompped away. Siwan grabs you and stops you, with a smirk. "N-Nani?" You stutter. He takes out his hand.

"Where's the necklace? I'll put it on you." He smiled. You blush and you nodded. Ugh, stop that! Don't show it! It's not like he likes you like that! You rummage through your pocket and you take out the necklace. You place it in his palms and you turn around. You close your eyes as he brings his arms around your neck to put the necklace on you. He clips it on and then brings your hair to cover it a bit. You open your eyes, but soon they widened.

A chill is sent down your spine after he gives a soft kiss on your nape. You jerk forwards and you turn around with wide eyes looking at Siwan. He shows no expression on his face fo a while. But after he notices your blush, he smirks. "My my, have you fallen for me?" He sings. He's joking right? You open your mouth, about to respond, but he looks away. "Pfft. Just kidding." He sighs. Then he waves goodbye to you. "Good luck in your presentation. And tell me how the interview goes." He said, then already reaching the other block. You shake your head. Playing around with you like that. Meanie.

"Kareshi~?" You hear a vocie from behind. You turn around and see Kyon, in the front of the school too. He smirks. You shake your head.

"No no! Ottoko tomodachi!" You exclaim.

"Hontou ni?" He tilts his head. You nod. "Suuuurrrreee." He said and enters school. You groan then stomp along by his side. "Nice outfit by the way." He comments. "I think the necklace brings it all together." He said. You look down at the necklace put around your neck.

"Siwannie gave this to me." You smiled.

"Ah, your kareshi?" He asked. You nudge him.

"No no~! Ot-to-ko to-mo-da-chi!" You fragment. He scoffs.

"Don't need to hide your lovey dovey boyfraaaaan." He smirks. You roll you eyes. Then you look at his clothes.

"You didn't make an outfit?" You asked. He shook his head as the two of you reach the classroom.

"Nope, I made a sketch." He holds it up. It's on a canvas. When was he holding that? Who knows? Who cares. You look at it. It had khaki shorts, a green polo, plaid shoes, and a silver watch.

"Isn't it a bit too..."

"Plain? Who cares. Bring back the 90's. Not going to kill anyone." He drops it on his desk. You shake your head and you go to your seat. You look out your window and you see all the people walking to work. Not yet. Not like that yet. The teacher walks in and you all do your usual greeting.

Ready for your presentation? You look at the clock. Interview. 6 hours. You take a deep breathe, while closing your eyes. Then you feel your vibrate. Crap, you should put your phone on silent! You slowly take it out without the teacher looking and you read the new text.

"Good luck ^^ ♥ -FaSiWan" You smile and put your phone away. You glance at Kyon who's staring right at you. Your eyes widen and you look away. Then you look back. He's mouthing something. Ka...re...shi...You narrow your eyes and look away.

Not at all.
 

Kareshi = Boyfriend
Hontou ni = Really?
Mou = (Basically it's like Aish)
Nani = What?
Ottoko tomodachi = A guy who is a friend/A friend who is a guy.

 

 

A/N : Hello! I understand I haven't been updating for over a week now, but you must understand that I have started school already, and I will be trying to update a much as I can everyday. If I can't finish it, I will save it as a draft of course. But I'm sorry that this seems like the first update in over a year. I WILL TRY TO make at least two new updates this weeks. I WILL log on everyday to update!