A Week Later.

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You look out the window and look up at the sky. Today is such a good day. The cloud a pure white. The blue is bright blue. The sun is even out. Ever had that kind of day? And it's not hot at all. The breeze pushes the trees and the people passing by are on their way to work. Will you turn out like that? Going in a business suit and heading to work all dull and sad? At least you should go in some sort of fashion right? You mean, that's the point of coming here right?

A piece of paper was passed back to you. Being last in your row has it's benefits. When you feel lazy, you don't have to pass papers back.

You take the piece of paper and you examine it. This is our homework? You read it over again.

"Challenge: Create a sketch or create a model of an outfit for an August look." Your teacher reads out loud. What exactly is an August look? You raise your hand. Before the teacher would acknowledge you, someone already called out your question. You put your hand down and look at the student who called out your question. It's your childhood guy friend. He's a bit arrogant and a bit idiotic. It makes you wonder why he went to a fashion college with you. He said something about being a model, when you debut yourself as a fashion designer. You roll your eyes and you go back to reading the paper.

"Kyon!" Your teacher calls out. You jump and look up. Oh wait. She said KYON. Not KIYEON. Aish...Why does he have to have that Japanese name? It confuses you all the time...You know it doesn't sound the same, since his is 'Kyon' and yours is 'Key-yun' but when your teachers say it, it's always pronounced the same since you're in Korea. He didn't have to follow you from Japan, actually.

"But really?! What is an August look?!" He groans. "It doesn't make sense!" He exclaims.

"Kyon. You should read the August edition magazines around here. Compare all of them and then you get your answer." She explains. He glares at her and was about to say something, but the bell rang.

School's over.

You put the piece of paper in your folder and you neatly put the folder in your bag. Then you throw the bag over your shoulder and you angrily walk over to Kyon. He notices you and he smiles. You glare at him, and then his smile goes away.

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" You shove him on his shoulder. The other students smirked and some laughed.

"Ah, the couple is starting again." One commented.

"Why don't they just get married already?" One laughed. You turned to them and frowned.

"I'm not going out with this!" You pointed to Kyon.

"I'm not a this!" He pouts. You roll your eyes and you leave the room, heading home. You hear him running after you and gasping for air. "Nee! Matte ne Kiyeon-chan!" He calls out. You sigh and you stop. He smiles and catches up to you.

"There, I waited for you." You said and continued to march out of the school, heading home.

"Kiyeon-chan~~" He groans and follows you. "Gome ne!" He sings. You ignore him and continue walking. You finally left school grounds and you continue walking home. You hear his footsteps still following you.

"Yah!" You yell and turn around to look at Kyon. He bumps into you and stops.

"What?" He asks.

"Why do you always follow me to my apartment?" You ask.

"Because I'm lonely in my apartment!" He pouts.

"Well, you should've moved into my apartment, but you already had an apartment room." You crossed your arms.

"But I thought you would move in with me!" He cries out. You shake your head and roll your eyes. Then you continue walking to your apartment. Why does your apartment have to be so far? And it's so...isolated. There's only five people in your apartment. But it's a small apartment after all. But...Isn't that weird?  You know there are apartment building next to yours, but really...Who would live there? There's this apartment on the far edge of the corner, and there's cars going there and coming back. Who lives there? Anyway, why do you care?

The two of you pass by an old abandoned church near your apartment and hear wedding bells and wedding music. What? Isn't this place...unused? You look at it. It looks like it's been repainted a lot. You look at the gate. No more rust. It's look new for a wedding. You stop when you see the couple walk out of the church. You step aside, and hide on the side. Kyon wonders what you're doing, but you pull him down to cover his face. You peek through the gate bars and watch the happy couple walk out. "Sugoi..." He comments. You nudge him to be quiet. The wife has a beautiful face with redish-brownish hair. She's in a beautiful puffy dress that ends only to her knees. Her bouquet has a bunch of orange flowers. The husband is also good looking, and his tux is white, with an orange tie. You see a small group of people leave the church. You see the two sets of parents, nine good looking guys, two good-looking girls and four average looking girls. This is a small group. There's about 20 guests...Why? And why here? People can't see the people here, unless you're living in the apartments.

The group of people are all laughing and smiling. You soften and you forget you were mad at Kyon. It looks like the wife will throw the bouquet here right now. You feel happy for them, but you don't know who they are. You get up and you continue walking. Kyon confusingly stares at you, and he doesn't know if he should or shouldn't follow you. You keep on walking, until you see a bouquet in the sky. You look up at it and wonder who it's going to fall on.

It's falling...falling...towards you...WAIT. WHAT? You catch it. WHY? The group of people look at you and their smile falls. You bow several times to apologize. You walk over to the couple and you bow and give her back the bouquet.

"Congratualtions." You give a smile and tried to hurry walking away. But the wife stops you. Crap...Now you're going to get it.

"Thank you." She smiles. Your eyes widen and you look at the girl.

"What?" You ask.

"I said thank you." Then she hands you back the bouquet. You shake your head, but she insists on you having it. You bow. She gives you a warm smile. "What's your name?" She asks.

"U-Uh...Gan Kiyeon. 21. Last year college." You state.

"Nice to meet you Kiyeon." She smiles. You smile too. You glance at the husband who was smiling at you too. You look at him and smile. He tilts his head.

"Do you know who I am?" He asks. You look around at the guys and girls and wonder if you know any of them. You look back at the husband and you shake your head.

"Should I?" You ask. The wife and the husband chuckles.

"No, it's okay." She said. "We thought you knew us." She said. You tilt your head.

"Why wou---"

"Kiyeon." Kyon calls out. You turn around. "Hayaku." He said. You shake your head.

"Chotto matte onegaishimasu." You said. He groans. "Oi! Chotto!" You call out. He nods and waits. You turn back to the couple. "Sorry for my rude friend. He's a bit impatient." You apologize. The wife smiles.

"You're Japanese?" She asks. You shake your head.

"No, I just came back from staying in Japan for a decade. But, I'm back in Korea for sure." You explain. The two nod in understandment. "Now I must go. Thank you for this wonderful conversation." You smile and bow. Then you walk to Kyon. "Ikuzo." You said and started walking.

Who were those people? They were nice and good-looking.

 

Chotto matte= Wait a minute
Gome ne= Sorry
Hayaku = Hurry up

Ikuzo = Let's go
Matte ne = Wait for me
Nee = Hey
Oi = Hey! (informal)
Onegaishimasu = Please