Taken Care Of

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

Kyon carried you to your apartment on his back.

"Mou...This girl..." Kyon sighed. He walked up the few steps to your apartment and he stopped. "Ah!" He called out. "You must be..." He started.

"What happened to her?" Siwan got up from his seat on the ground by your apartment door and rushed over to Kyon.

"She drank too much." Kyon chuckled.

"She went out drinking?" Siwan asked. Kyon nodded in response.

"Well, she told me she got a job, so we celebrated." He explained. "You must be...?" He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. "Could you be Siwannie?" He asked. Siwan's eyes widened.

"Eh? My real name's Woongjae, but I go by Siwan." Siwan explained. "How did you know?" He questioned.

"Oh, well, Kiyeon keeps on muttering that name when I was carrying her. I assumed she was talking about you? Aren't you her boyfriend?" Kyon asked.

"Boyfriend?" Siwan gasped. "Did she say I was?"

"No, she's denying that she has a boyfriend. But lately, I see her with you, and she seems more happy around you. So I just assumed you were the boyfriend." Kyon explained. "Am I wrong?"

Siwan hesitated to answer, but he deeply sighed. "Well, yeah, you're wrong. I'm not her boyfriend." Siwan said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh...But I assume...You like her?" Kyon asked. Siwan looked up and thought about it.

"My feelings towards her...?" Siwan muttered. "I think I like her..."

"Think? Oh no no no. You don't think you like someone. You feel it." He smiled. "In here." Kyon lifted up his hand and pointed to Siwan's chest, where the heart is. Siwan looked down at where Kyon's finger was. "When you think about Kiyeon-chan...What do you feel in there?" Kyon asked. Siwan gulped.

"My heart feels like it's being squished or something. As if some sort of weight is on it. It's not an annoying feeling...But I don't like it either." Siwan explained. Kyon stared at him and then broke into laughter.

"Ah, you two are so alike!" Kyon laughed. "It's adorable, but it's kind of annoying sometimes." Kyon sighed.

"Annoying?" Siwan looked up and asked.

"Well yeah. I mean, if there's two people who are completely oblivious to their feelings, the relationship won't progress at all." Kyon explained.

"Oh...Is that really true?" Siwan asked.

"Sometimes. Because if they end up not progressing, and nothing bounds them together, then they were never meant to be." Kyon added.

"That makes sense." Siwan smiled. Kyon stared.

"You're kawaii..." Kyon narrowed his eyes, muttering to himself.

"Huh?" Siwan tilted his head.

"I think I can leave Kiyeon in your care, right?" Kyon asked, putting you down and fixing the position so that your arm is around Kyon's neck.

"Y-Yeah, let me just open the door." Siwan said, heading for your bag and taking your keys out, and sticking any key in to turn the door open. Once he found the right key, the door opened, and you all walked in. Kyon set you down on the nearby couch and stood by Siwan.

"Well, I guess you should just stay here until she wakes up. And make sure she doesn't do anything...tsundere." Kyon chuckled and patted Siwan's back. "Well, see ya." Kyon waved bye and left the apartment.

"A-Ah...Okay..." Siwan waved. "Wait...What does tsundere mean?" Siwan asked himself. "Ah...Doesn't matter. Just got to take care of her." Siwan nodded at you. He took a seat by you and grabbed the blanket on the couch, spreading it on you. You mumbled some words and you moved around a lot. "What?" Siwan asked.

"Baaaakaaaa..." You mumbled louder.

"Doesn't that mean stupid?" Siwan asked. You open your eyes and you started to giggle.

"I got a job~~" You cheered. Siwan stared at you.

"Yeah yeah, you did." He smiled.

"A job~~ That Siwannnniiieee-kuuuuuuuuun showed me~~" You said, giggling at Siwan. "Ehhhhh? He's hereeee~~?" You drunkingly asked, taking your hands and squeezing his face. "Hmmm...Feels like Oppa...Looks like Oppa..." You said as you were poking his cheeks and nose. Then you leaned forward to his face you looked at Siwan in the eyes. Siwan's eyes widened and his face felt a bit warm. "What does Oppa smell likeeee?" You asked. Then you sat back and you giggled. "LIKE GIRL." You giggled. Then you slowly closed your eyes and rested your head on Siwan's shoulder.

"Is this what tsundere means?" Siwan asked himself. "She's funny when she's drunk. But she was too close to my face..." Siwan thought out loud. You opened your eyes again and you looked up.

"Siwannie-Oppa?" You asked. "Why are you here?" You giggled. He sighed.

"You're drunk Kiyeon-ah." He said. You shook your head.

"Nooooo! I don't like to drink!" You yelled, then you stared at Siwan's face. "You know what? I have to tell you something!" You smiled widely. He tilted his head.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I...LIKE..." You giggled. "SIWANNIE-OPPA~" You sang. Siwan froze.

"Eh?" He narrowed his eyes.

"AIGOO. Why do you do that~? You don't seem to be looking at me! You're always...not understanding me!" You pout. "Why don't you understand I like you!? A LOOOOT!" You whined. Then tears started falling down your face. "I like you...But I don't know if you like me..." You cried. "I don't know if I'm allowed to like you..." You added. "B-Because, you're famous! And you're so handsome! Sometimes, I feel that we're just friends!" You said, then you closed your eyes and rested your head on Siwan's shoulder again. Siwan just froze there.

"You...like me?" Siwan asked out loud. Siwan blushed and messed up his hair. "Aish...Why is she drunk at this time?!" Siwan yelled. He shook his head and stood up. "Forget it for now...I'll just bring her to her bed." Siwan said. He lifted you off the couch and carried you bridal style. Then he looked around and tried to figure out where your bedroom was. He roamed around your apartment and found several rooms, then he found the bedroom. "Ah! I found the bedroom!" He pointed out. He walked in and the light-switch on with his elbow. Then he looked inside the room. The room was really colorful and girly. He scoffed and set you down on the bed gently and he smiled. "Aigoo..." 

He grabbed your desk chair and set it by the bed. He pulled the blanket up on you and tucked you in. He sat down on the chair and watched you quietly sleep. Then he brushed a strand of hair off of your cheek. Then he folded his arms and rested his head in his arms. Then he watched you sleep so gently. But soon enough, he ended up dozing off too.

*Kawaii - Cute
*Baka - Idiot.
*Tsundere - A characteristic in which the person has a harsh personality on the outside, but deep inside, the person is actually nice and caring.