A Girl Worth Fighting For

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

"Kiyeon-ah...What's going on?" JungMi asked, squatting by your side. You shook your head and let out a few more tears.

"Why are you guys fighting a lot lately?" MyungHee pouted. You sit up and wipe your eyes.

"It's fine...I should be getting used to it..." You sniffled. The three of them groaned.

"You shouldn't be getting used to pain!" JungMi scolded. You flinch and look down. They all took a deep breath.

"Just, start from the beginning." BaeGi said. You gulped and slowly nodded.

"Well, you see..." You started then looked at BaeGi. "Siwan's jealous of you." You stated. Everyone gasped.

"Eh? Why?" BaeGi asked.

"From what he's told me...You took his best friend away." You gave a small smile. "That's why he was staring at you guys during breakfast, walking around the Center, and now he's just making arrangements to hang out with him." You added.

"Wait, so all this time...he was never actually busy?" MyungHee asked. You looked at her and shook your head.

"No, he was never busy. He made himself busy by occupying himself with Kwanghee." You sarcastically smirked.

BaeGi tilted her head. "Well--"

"Please don't tell me to be understanding. This has been going on long enough. I don't understand how you can not feel neglected or lonely if your boyfriend keeps on trying to hang out with his best friends." You cut her off. "I'm tired of being put as number two." You ended. Everyone sighed softly.

"I'm sorry that Siwan didn't take care of you." JungMi sat beside you and patted your back.

"I wish I can do something...but Siwan's not so close to me..." MyungHee pouted.

"He suddenly got close to me. I guess that's why he always asks me what we do together." BaeGi scoffed. You looked up at her.

"What?" You narrowed your eyes.

"Lately, he's always talking to me too. Like, in texting, calling, visiting." BaeGi stated. You angrilly looked at her.

"WHAT? REALLY?" JungMi and MyungHee angrilly asked. BaeGi nodded.

"But, like you guys said, I guess I'm oblivious." She scoffed. You laughed.

"What a better reason to end it." You nodded.

"Kiyeon-ah..." MyungHee patted your head.

"It's fine. He never truly loved me anyway." You sighed.

"No!" All the three girls yelled. "He really did love you!" They said in unison. You blinked and shook your head.

"I can't bring myself to believe that." You hung your head. They all sighed.

"Don't break up with him just yet? Give him some time to cool down and think about what he did?" BaeGi suggested. You sighed.

"Okay, I'll think about it." You nodded. They all smiled. Just then you heard banging on your apartment door.

"Kiyeon-ah! Open up! I want to talk to you!" You heard Siwan yell. You looked at the three girls and shook your head.

"I'm not ready!" You cried and ran to your room. JungMi and MyungHee followed you and closed the door behind them. BaeGi walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Kiyeon, I--..." Siwan started. "Where's Kiyeon-ah?" He questioned.

"She doesn't want to see you." BaeGi told.

"I want to see her! Show me her!" He demanded. He tried to get past BaeGi, but in time, BaeGi was able to block him. "Why can't you let me through?!" He beamed.

"Because we need to talk." BaeGi said, pushing Siwan outside and closing the door behind her. You peeked out your door and you see no one there. You run out and push your ear by the front door, trying to listen to Siwan and BaeGi.

"What do we need to talk about?" Siwan asked.

"About us." BaeGi bluntly said.

"What about us?" He confusingly asked.

"Why are you trying so hard to get close to me and KwangHee?" BaeGi asked. Siwan narrowed his eyes and looked away.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look, if you want to know what's up with KwangHee, ask him. Not me. If you want to be with KwangHee, go ahead. Be with him."

"That's what I'm doing though."

"Yeah, but, what's the whole point of dating Kiyeon, if you're not going to pay attention to her? You're neglecting her, giving her false hope, and you're messing with her. Choose one. Kiyeon or KwangHee."

"...I like Kieyon a lot...So so much. But KwangHee's my best friend, and he's the one to give me advice and all...I just want things to be perfect." Siwan sighed.

"You're not though." BaeGi blurted. "I advise you to ask a girl and not a guy. KwangHee's not so much the best with advice." BaeGi scoffed. Siwan thought about it.

"...Whut have I done." Siwan fell to his knees. "Now I really have to talk to her!" He blurted, attempting to knock on your door again. Your ear got punched and you fell back.

"Ow!" You yelled.

"What was that?" Siwan asked. BaeGi panicked.

"That's my ear...uhm...you hit the door too hard, and it hurt my ear." BaeGi lied.

"...You're such a fail at lying." Siwan rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay, I think she heard. But I think you should give her time." BaeGi said.

"How long?"

"Just a while. Not too long. She said she's not breaking up with you." BaeGi reassured. Siwan sighed in relief.

"Oh...okay." He got up. "Just make sure she knows that I'll fight for her."

"Eh?"

"She's a girl worth fighting for." Siwan smiled, then left. BaeGi watched him leave and a smile grew on her face. She knocked on the door, and JungMi opened the door. You were just sitting on the couch.

"How much did you hear?" She asked. You turned around and smiled.

"Up until the part where my ear was smacked." She scoffed.

"Well, he wanted me to inform you that you're a girl worth fighting for. So...just wait." BaeGi nodded. You nodded back and turned back around.

You'll wait.