Caught

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You opened the closet door slightly and you peeked through the slight opening. You were right. It is Siwan. Your heart started to beat faster, which made you feel closer to being caught. Whose closet is this anyways? It smells like girl clothes. You picked up a shirt and you examine the design. It's all white and thin, with a bunch of holes in it. It was a strange shirt. It was a woman's shirt. But isn't this ZE:A's dressing room? Strange. You put the top down, and you pick up a pair of leather pants. Slimming.

Okay, this is confusing. Why are most of these clothes for women? Then you hear footsteps heading for the closet. Crap! Siwan's coming closer! You feel your heart about to burst. But then something stops Siwan.

"Siwannie~~~" KwangHee called. Siwan turned around.

"Hm?" Siwan asked.

"I'm boreeed~~~" KwangHee whined.

"So? We're about to practice soon anyways. I'm going to change into some sweats." Siwan pointed out.

"Oh, but before that, tell me about that Kiyeon girl." KwangHee started. Your eyes widened. A dead silence.

"What?" Siwan asked.

"Gan Kiyeon. Do you like her?" KwangHee asked. Another awkward silence.

"Well...Actually...I kind of d--"

"Guys! We have to start practicing now! The practice room is empty!" Minwoo barged in and interrupted. Darn it. You were so close to hearing Siwan's answer. But...What was he going to say?

"Oh really? Okay. Let me quickly change into sweats though." Siwan said. Then headed back to the closet. Crap. Getting closer and closer! You heard many footsteps enter the room now.

"Ahhhh, guys, hurry uuuup." HyungShik whined.

"Guys, the practice room is free now." Kevin said.

"Hold up, let me change into sweats." Siwan said.

"Oh yeah, I should do that too." DongJun agreed. You heard rumage of clothes. Are they stripping?! CRAP. You held on the handles of the closet inside and pulled tightly. Siwan finally reached the closet and put his hand on the handle and tried to pull.

"Hm...That's weird." Siwan looked at the closet.

"What?" JunYoung asked, removing his shirt and heading over to Siwan. "Closet won't open?"

"No, not at all." Siwan said.

"Nah, you're just being weak." Minwoo said. Then he tried pulling the closet open too, but you were determined to keep the closet shut. "Eh? Strange. It won't open." Then TaeHeon walked over and kicked the closet a bit.

"Maybe it's jammed?" Taehun asked. Your face is red, it's hot, and these guys are really strong.

"Let me try." DongJun said and pulled with all his might. And you have to admit, DongJun's strong. He was able to open it a little bit, but you pulled it back shut. A silence.

"Did you see that?" KwangHee asked.

"Yeah, the closet opened...but closed back by itself." Kevin strangely looked at the closet.

"No...I saw someone." TaeHun said.

"Someone?" Siwan asked.

"Yeah. You didn't?" KwangHee asked. Siwan shook his head.

"Well, someone's in there." DongJun said. "How about we all pull?" DongJun asked.

"No, we'll break the closet." JunYoung said, putting on a new shirt.

"Ah, then Siwan and me~" KwangHee smiled. Siwan nodded. Your hands felt slippery now. You know there's no way out of this situation. Siwan and KwangHee grab on the handles of the closet.

"On three." Siwan said. KwangHee nodded.

"One..." KwangHee started.

"Two..." Siwan counted.

"THREE!" They both pulled open the closet and you along with the closet. You fell forward on top of Siwan and both fell to the floor. You gasped at how Siwan's shirtless. Your face turned red and you roll off of Siwan. You get up and act lost.

"Wow!  That's not Narnia." You chuckled and tried to make a run for it. But ZE:A blocked you and closed the door.

"KiYeon? What are you doing here?" KwangHee asked. You stayed silent.

"Woah, are you actually a creeper?!" DongJun joked. You turned deep red and shook your head.

"I'm just getting my way around here..." You mumbled.

"Why?" HeeChul asked. You gulped and looked at Siwan, who was getting up and dusting himself off.

"No way." Siwan stared at you. You nodded.

"I got a job here." You explained.

"YOU PASSED?" KwangHee exclaimed. You nodded.

"Passed? You mean she's going to be our new designer?" MinWoo asked. You nodded.

"Oh, that makes sense why you're here." DongJun smiled. "But why were you in the closet?"

"I was..." You glanced at Siwan who was staring at you.

"In Siwan's closet." KwangHee remarked. You glared at KwangHee.

"I was...SEARCHING FOR NARNIA." You exclaimed.

"Narnia?" They all questioned. You laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah! And I d-didn't find it! So, I'll just taking my leave now~!"

"Hold up there. Why don't we take you home after rehearsal?" JunYoung stopped you from leaving.

"Huh?" You asked.

"JungMi, MyungHee, and BaeGi will come here soon to watch us practice. Don't you want to stay a bit?" JunYoung asked. You hesitated and looked at Siwan again. He looked away.

"I...guess...so..." You whispered.

"Great! Just wait for us in the practice room across the hall, okay?" Kevin pointed. You nodded and left the room.

Suddenly, you just felt like a huge cloud of steam left your face as you walked into the hall. And then more heat came to your head when you walked inside the practice room.

 

Nah, maybe the practice room's just hot.