Plans

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You pick up the bowl of vegetables, since you fed Siwan all the meat and take all the potatoes. You poke him to eat a string bean and he shook his head that he didn't want to. You pouted and tried again. He sighed and takes a piece. You laugh and finish the soup. You walk into the kitchen and see BaeGi stare at you. You smile awkwardly and nod at her. Then you start to wash the dishes. JunYoung stops you.

"You're a guest. Just hang out for a while. We'll clean up." He said. You take a few steps back and nodded.

"Are you guys sure?"

"Leave it to us, Noona." MinWoo smiles. You smile and nod. Then you go back to Siwan who was reading the High-Cut magazine.

"You can keep it." You smiled and sat back next to him.

"No, it's fine." He said before handing it back to you. You give to him.

"A gift." You smiled.

"What for?"

"For being my friend...My fashion friend." You poked him on the nose and got up. You stretched and you walk over to your bag to grab more magazines. You take your usual seat next to Siwan.

"Hey, how about you?" He starts. You tilt your head.

"Huh?"

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Who? Kyon? Ew! No! He's a childhood friend! That's it. I can't picture going out with him." You said.

"Why not?"

"Because...You should go out with someone who you love, while you accept their flaws. But I love Kyon as a brother." You stated. He nods.

"And you haven't had a boyfriend?"

"I have...had one. But we ended when we were in Junior High School." You paused. "After that...I didn't go out with anyone else." You added.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't like guys who abuse me." You said.

"What do you mean?" He narrows his eyes.

"Exactly what I mean." You sigh. "They...hit me." You told him.

"What's his name? Where does he live? I can hunt him down!" He bravely said. You nudge him.

"No...It's fine..." You sadly said.

"HOW IS THAT FINE?" He exclaims.

"He's dead." You look at him. He leans back with wide eyes.

"What do you mean? How?"

"He hits...a lot of people. It didn't take him to places." You explained. He sighs and pets your head.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault." He reassured. You smile at him and poke his side.

"Yah. Why are you making me say this?" You giggle. He chuckles.

"Well...JungMi, BaeGi, and MyungHee never ask me advice or talk to me." He sighs.

"Well, I think they should one day. You give good pep talk." You smile. He smiles. You check your watch. 8PM? What? Already? You stand up and pack your things. "I have to go now." You said. "School tomorrow." You sigh. Siwan gets up and stops you.

"Wait. Let me tell everyone." He said. "Guys! Kiyeon's leaving! She has school!" He yells out to the kitchen. Then ZE:A and the girls walk to you guys.

"Did you have fun?" MyungHee asked. You think about it and you smile.

"Yeah. Really. I had fun guys. Thanks for everything." You smiled. "And don't worry. I promise to keep your secret." You raised your hand. Then JungMi takes out her phone.

"Let's exchange numbers." She smiles.

"Ah, sure! But to make this quicker...Siwan, can you give some of them my number? I'm kind of in a hurry." You bow. Then you take out your phone and give your number to MinWoo, DongJun, HyungShik, BaeGi, JunYoung, Kevin, and JungMi. On the other hand, Siwan gave it to HeeChul, TaeHun, KwangHee and MyungHee. You smile and bow. "Thank you guys. I hope to see you guys soon. We're...not that far apart." You joked. They all laughed and waved goodbye to you. You smiled and left their apartment. Then you walked back home and plop down on your bed.

Today was soooo fun! Stupid school. Your phone suddenly vibrates. You expect it's Kyon, but it's not only him.

"It was nice having you over. Sorry you had to eat alone. -Leader: JunYoung♥"  Hm? That's fine, you got to hung out with Siwan. You smile.

"Hope you had fun ^^. -Charisma Kevin" You really did.

"Having fun with my Siwannie? Kekeke -HwangKwangHeeHee" You think about it. His Siwannie? Hm, no wonder Siwan felt like something's missing. KwangHee does seem like the person to hang around him. He's funny though. You giggle.

"You seem like a really nice girl. It was fun having you over. ^^ -TaeHeon" Oh, this guy's nice too! He's silent, but you can feel his niceness...If that's a word.

"Thanks for keeping our secret. -Arrogant Prince" Is this that guy with the good looking eyes? He's arrogant?

"Thanks noona for coming over~ See you tomorrow.-DanceMachineHaMinWoo" Oh, this boy is sweet. You smile again.

"Come again noona~ -Hungry..FOOD." Pfft, this HyungShik boy is really tall. Taller than Kyon, and Kyon is tall.

"It was nice having you over! -DongJun" This guy is really hyper, huh? How nice.

"Hope you had fuuuuuuunnnnnnn~? -MyungHeeHeeHaHa" Ugh, this girl.

"We must teach you how to cook! -JungMi♥" No, you don't.

"Take care! And make your choices, wisely. ^^ -BaeGi." Whaaa? You created a new text to everyone.

"Thanks guys, I really had fun. No lies~ :33 Hope to see you soon! -KIY-ON!" You send it to all of them. Wait, where's Siwan's? Then you get a new text. It's Kyon.

"Yo, it's okay if I don't pick you up tomorrow? I have to pass by a place, and I might be late to school. Don't wanna drag you in there. -KY-ON!" You think about tomorrow. You can walk there by yourself. This isn't the first time. He's prolly going to pass by his work. OH YEAH! You need to apply for a job! You reply to him that it's okay and you prepare to go to sleep. Wait, you forgot. Where's Siwan's text? Your phone suddenly vibrates.

"Do you want to hang out soon? -FaSiWan" You smile. Of course. He's fun to hang out with. He makes you smile a lot. It seems like lately you can only think about him. You reply to him. "Of course! But I have to wake up early again tomorrow. I have to walk to school alone tomorrow. OTL Anyways, we'll just talk about the plan later? Goodnight ^^ -KIY-ON" Then you head to bed.