Obstacles

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

The whole group walked around Seoul Center, shopping in the stores here and there. You and Siwan walked into a store, and Kyon followed.

"Ah, the things in here have nice style." Siwan pointed out. You examined the place and you nodded.

"I like the things here, they're cute." You smiled. Kyon picked up a shirt and put it against your torso.

"Hmm...looks nice on you." Kyon nodded. You looked down at the white shirt with a sleeping bunny in the middle. You smile.

"It's cute." You commented.

"Do you want it?" Kyon asked. You looked at the price tag.

"No no no! It's expensive!" You shook your head.

"So? I don't care about price. It's for you." Kyon scoffed.

"Mou...Why are you like this? Just don't buy it." You said, taking the shirt and putting it back. You stormed out of the store and looked around for KwangHee and BaeGi. Siwan was about to chase after you, but he stopped when he noticed Kyon took the shirt back and bought it.

"She said she didn't want it." Siwan reminded.

"It doesn't matter. If she shows interest in it, and she thinks it's cute, she wants it." Kyon scoffed.

"But won't she get mad?"

"Get mad at getting her something she wants? Oh, yeah, I'm scared." Kyon rolled his eyes. Siwan just stood there. "Besides, shouldn't you be encouraging her to buy it? I mean, you're her boyfriend. Take responsibility, will ya?" Kyon glared, before walking out of the store. Siwan didn't know how to respond, so he just quietly followed Kyon out and started to look for you. You were by a stand on the sidewalk. There were lots of rings, charms, necklaces, and bracelets made for couples.

"What's this?" Siwan asked, walking up to you and holding your hand.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a bunch of jewelry." You said, starting to walk away.

"For couples?" Siwan pulled you back. "Should we get one?"

"We don't really...I-If you want." You put in a small smile. Siwan turned his head to Kyon. Kyon gave him a nod, signaling to buy something. Siwan nodded.

"Hm, how about we both get rings?" Siwan asked. Your eyes widened and you looked at him. He smiled at you, which made your heart beat faster.

"O-Okay!" You cheerfully smiled. Siwan looked at the table of rings.

"Which ring do you like?" Kyon asked you two from behind. The two of you examined the table and at the same time, you both pointed to a silver ring with the words 'forever loving' engraved. You both looked up at each other and smiled.

"That would be 4 dollars." The lady behind the desk said. You grabbed the rings, and Siwan paid. He took the rings from your hands and put one on his left ring finger. Then he slid your ring on your left ring finger. It made you turn pink, but it's fine.

"Awww~~ That's so cute!" KwangHee called out at the scene. Siwan turned his head and his smile fell. You looked up at Siwan and saw him staring at KwangHee and BaeGi again. Your smile fell and you sighed. You take back your hands and you walk towards Kyon.

"Let's go?" You asked.

"Eh? We've been everywhere already. I think it's best if we head home now." Kyon said. You take out your phone and you checked the time. 3 PM. Yeah, we've been here for a while. You remembered you started shopping at 11 AM.

"Yep! Let's all head home~" KwangHee sang.

"Are you coming over?" BaeGi asked you.

"I...I don't know. I think I'll just chill at home." You said.

"Can I come over?" Siwan asked. You looked back at him and forced a smile.

"Sorry, I...I have homework." You pouted. It was a lie, but you don't feel so good right now. You just started dating this morning, and he's not giving you the proper attention. Kyon looked at you, because he knows you're lying.

"Usotsuki." Kyon said. You turned your head and glared at him.

"What did you say?" Siwan asked.

"He just said he's tired!" You defend. Siwan narrowed his eyes and started to get suspicious. "W-Well! We should start going now?" You said, leading the way back to the apartments. Everyone shrugged it off and followed you.

When you all arrived near the apartments, you stopped by the corner of your block.

"Thanks for walking us Kyon." You smiled. He nodded.

"No problem. Thanks for inviting me here." Kyon petted your head and handed you the shirt you liked. "Well see you at school later." He said, bidding you goodbye. Once he walked away, you turned around with a smile on your face.

"Well, I'm going over BaeGi's apartment to study." KwangHee said. You tilted your head.

"He means, he's going to watch me study and not bother me." BaeGi rolls her eyes, before walking away. KwangHee chased after her.

"I guess, I'm going to go too..." You started, and tried leaving. Siwan stopped you and pushed you back in front of him.

"Explain." He said. You gulped.

"W-What are you talking about?" You asked.

"You invited him to go shopping with us?" He asked. You nodded. "Why?"

"Because I didn't think it would be fun to go shopping with you guys..." You mumbled.

"What?" He asked you to repeat it.

"He was bored, so I just invited him." You lied. He examined you.

"Are you telling the truth?" He questioned. You looked down and you nodded. "Kiyeon-ah...Is there anything wrong?" He asked you. 

"I'm fine, okay?" You looked up angrilly. "Is that wrong?!" You asked. His eyes widened and he slowly shook his head. "Okay, good." You groaned.

"Kiyeon-ah..." He started. You shook your head and you stormed to your apartment. "Kiyeon-ah!" He called out your name and started chasing you. You ran up your stairs, removing your keys from your pocket the same time. You take out the apartment key and you stab it in your doorknob. You twist and open your door. You see Siwan a few feet away from you, so you run in and quickly shut the door. Siwan banged his fists on your door to open up and he also tried twisting the doorknob open too. But you already locked it. "Kiyeon-ah...I'm sorry..." He said. "Whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry." He continued. "Did I hurt you? Did I make your feel weird? Did I neglect you? I'm sorry if I did." He said.

You cover your ears and take a seat on your couch. Tears start streaming down your face. You fall down on your side, closed your eyes, and try to block out the world.

Slowly, you fell asleep.

*Usotsuki = Liar.