Staring

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You both arrive at the diner. Siwan's wearing a black hat and black shades to match. You two could be matching. The waitress gives you two a table by the window and you guys take your seats. You order orange juice and so does Siwan. He moves his seat in and looks at you.

"I swear, this is so fake." He started.

"What is?" You asked.

"The fact that we're going out. It's like a dream to me." He smiled. You scoffed.

"Well, your dream came true. Happy?" You asked. He nodded. "Mou...Honto ni kawaii desu..." You pout.

"Kawaii?" Siwan tilted his head. "That sounds familiar." He said, thinking about it.

"Kawaii? It means cute in Japanese." You explained.

"OH RIGHT! YOUR FRIEND, KYON CALLED ME KAWAII!" He recalled. You stared at him blankly and you started to crack up.

"He called you cute." You smirk.

"...Is he gay?" Siwan gasped. You shook your head.

"Nothing to worry about. He's just like that." You reassured.

"So..he'll call you...cute?" He asked.

"Hm? Sometimes, but not like that. He would prolly call me cute then be all like, 'EL OH EL, NO I'M JUST KIDDING.' " You roll your eyes.

"Oh okay. Good." Siwan nodded. You smiled. The waitress came by again and you two took your orders. She fleed and you two just stared out the window. The diner door opened, and you turned your attention to the door.

"A table for two." You heard a familiar voice.

"Come this way~" The waitress led the couple to a table beside us. You looked up at the couple and your eyes widened.

"No way." You stared.

"What?" Siwan turned his head and followed your eyes.

"OH HAI~" KwangHee smiled and waved.

"H-Hi..." Siwan shockingly waved.

"Oh, hello Kiyeon." BaeGi bowed towards you. You bowed back.

"Hi noona." You smiled.

"As the Japanese would say, 'Ohayo-gosaimasu' right?" BaeGi smiled.

"Un. Ohayo~" You nodded. You looked at Siwan, who was staring at BaeGi. Then he looked at KwangHee. He narrows his eyes and examines the couple. "Something wrong?" You ask. Siwan flinches and then turn his head toward you.

"No. Nothing at all." He smiled. You gave a small smile and then your food came to your table. The waitress fleed to KwangHee and BaeGi and took their food orders, then fleed again.

"Kiyeon-ah, do you want to go shopping after we eat?" Siwan looks up from his food and asks you. You look up and finish chewing your food.

"Sure." You nodded, which gave Siwan a smile.

"Ah! We're going shopping later too~!" KwangHee smiled. Siwan's smile fell and then he turned his head towards KwangHee.

"Oppa, just let them eat." BaeGi kicked KwangHee gently. KwangHee turned his head towards BaeGi and nodded.

"Sorry BaeGi-ah." He smiled. BaeGi smiled and took out her hand and set it on the table. KwangHee took out his hand too and held her hand. You saw it and you thought it was cute. You turned your head back to Siwan and saw him staring at them holding hands all cutely. He examined them and their expressions. They looked so happy. You sigh. He keeps paying attention to them. You ignore Siwan and you just continued eating your food. Siwan looks at you and noticed that you don't look so happy.

"Anything wrong?" Siwan asked. You looked up and faked a smile, shaking your head.

"Nope."

"Oh...okay..."

You tried not to stay mad, cause you two just started going out...But he keeps on looking at them. Does he even know your exsistence when they're in the room? You sigh again and finish your food early. You look at Siwan, who's still eating, and giving small glances towards BaeGi and KwangHee. You feel your phone vibrate, so you take it out of your pocket. One new text message from Kyon.

"Yo, where are you? Wanna chill? -KY-ON" it reads. You smile, then you decide to reply back.

"I'm eating breakfast with Oppa. We're going dating now. -KIY-ON" You reply. Then you closed your cellphone and put it on the table. Siwan notices now that you already finished your food.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I eat slow." He sighs. You shake your head.

"No, it's fine." You smile. "We're still going shopping afterwards, right?" You asked. He nodded. "With them, right?" You whispered He sighs and nodded again.

"Unless you don't want to..." He whispers. You shake your head.

"It's totally fine." You lied. But you don't want to not go shopping cause KwangHee and BaeGi will be there. Your phone vibrates again. You tend to it and you opened the new text from Kyon.

"OH. SO NOW HE'S YOUR KARESHI? MHM. GET SOME. Anyway, does that mean you can't chill today? -KY-ON" It read. You giggle and you decided to reply.

"= w= Yes. Kareshi. Anyway, I can chill. Oppa and I will go shopping with our friends. Do you want to come with? -KIY-ON" You replied. It wasn't that long for him to take a while to reply.

"But, you guys started going out...Doesn't he want to be alone with you? -KY-ON"

"I don't know anymore. He seems interested in the other couple right now. -KIY-ON"

"Eh? What do you mean? As in, he likes the other girl? -KY-ON"

"No no. If he did, we wouldn't be dating. It's just that the boyfriend in that relationship is his best friend. So, he's probably just jealous. Or something. Either way, I'll prolly feel the same when we go shopping. So want to come with? -KIY-ON"

"Aww, is someone jealous? Pfft. LOL. I'll go with. What time? -KY-ON"

"WHO WOULD BE JEALOUS? D:< Just meet us by the entrance of the mall in an hour? -KIY-ON"

"Sure. ;D -KY-ON" He replied. And that ended your conversation. You smiled and then looked up. Siwan was staring right at you.

"Who was that?" He asked. Your smile fell.

"It's Kyon." You replied.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"I just updated him on us. That's okay, right?" You lied. He nodded. "Are you done eating?" You asked then looked at his plate. It was empty.

"Yeah, I just finished a while ago. Want to go shopping now?" He asks. You smile and nod.

"AH! YOU'RE GOING SHOPPING TOO?" KwangHee rose. "SO ARE WE~!" He smiled.

"Oh...I see." Siwan stared at him.

"Dear, are you done eating?" KwangHee asked BaeGi. She looked down at her empty plate.

"I finished a while ago Oppa..." She sighed.

"Eh?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" KwangHee stormed.

"Um...Let's go now." Siwan whispered to you. You nodded and snuck away to the cashier. You were about to pay, but then Siwan said he'll pay. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you~" You said. He smiled then paid for the both of you. The both of you left and started walking to Seoul Center. It was far, but it was a good walk. You enter a cute store, called Cuties, and Siwan followed. "Wahh~ Kawaii~" You smiled, looking around.

"Do you want something here?" Siwan asks. You look around. So much things that you wanted. Something that caught your eye was this white puffy skirt hanging on a hanger. You walk towards it and you looked at the prince. 80 dollars? No way. You turned around and you shook your head.

"No, I don't want anything here." You told Siwan. He narrowed his eyes at you.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." You nodded. You headed outside and you see KwangHee and BaeGi hold hangs. BaeGi spots you and waves. KwangHee looks to where BaeGi was looking. He saw you and Siwan walking out of Cuties.

"Ah! Siwannie~" He said, smiling and waving at Siwan. Kwanghee then brought him and BaeGi towards you two.

"Crap..." Siwan muttered.

"Let's go shopping together~" KwangHee smiled. Siwan groaned and you laughed. BaeGi smiled and nodded.

"I think it would be a good idea." She said. You nodded.

"Yeah, I think it's fine." You told Siwan.

"Well...if it's okay with you, then I guess we can..." Siwan muttered.

"Kiyeon-chan!" Someone called your name from afar. All of you turned your heads and you saw Kyon.

"Ah! Kyon-kun!" You waved.

"Shopping?" He asked. You nodded. "Can I join?" He asks. You playfully push his shoulder.

"Of course~" You smile. Siwan stared at you.

"Ah...l-let's go then?" KwangHee chuckled awkwardly at the tall man.

"Un. Let's go~" You smiled.

*Mou - It's like Aish.

*Honto ni - Really ; Truly
*Kawaii desu - Cute

*Ohayo-gosaimasu - Good Morning