Announcement

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You and Siwan walked back to his apartment. Kyon headed out earlier. Siwan nudged you and you looked at him.

"What?" You asked.

"Does he know?" He wondered.

"Know about what?" You tilted your head.

"You know...Me, being in ZE:A?" He restated. You thought about it.

"I don't know actually. If he knew, he wouldn't really do something about it. If he didn't know, he wouldn't do anything either. And like, he's not that interested in KPOP anyway." You told him. He nodded.

"Oh, I see. But be cautious. He might have a big reaction when he finds out--If he doesn't know now." Siwan held your hand and then doorbelled twice on the ZE:A door. The door opened, with the greeting of JunYoung. You smiled and waved. JunYoung nodded and welcomed you in.

"Ah! Noona's here~" HyungShik sang, then hugged you. You smiled and greeted him.

"Long time no see!" HeeChul waved. You nodded at him.

"Yah! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" KwangHee came in the room and hugged Siwan.

"I missed you~" HyungShik hugged you tighter.

"Uh..." You couldn't breathe. Siwan pushed KwangHee away and then stole you from HyungShik.

"Hey hey. Hands off my wife." Siwan smiled and then hugged you. You blushed and then buried your face in his arm.

"No way!" MinWoo came in the room and smiled. You blushed deeply and you heard a lot of clapping.

"I'm glad you guys could work things out." Kevin smiled.

"How did it happen?" KwangHee pouted. "Siwan's mine!" He whined. The hyungs pushed him away and ignored him. The doorbell rang twice and you assumed it was the girls. You opened the door with a smile. But your smile fell when it was Kyon.

"K-Kyon?" You asked, closing the door behind you. Kyon was gasping for air, then he held up a poster of ZE:A in front of your face.

"Your husband!" Kyon pointed to Siwan in the poster. "He's...famous?" He asked. You gulped and nodded.

"PLEASE, don't tell anyone." You begged. He nodded his head, then shook his head.

"I wasn't, cause I care less. But otou-san and okaa-san!" He reminded. Your eyes widened.

"They don't need to know he's famous. Just he's in a band, that's all." You calmed him down. He nodded.

"Well, explain that to all of them. Because they're in Korea, TODAY."

"TODAY?!" You yelled.

"Yeah, they were already here to visit you, so they said it was in good timing." He calmed down. You groaned.

"Dammit." You hung your head.

"Don't worry. I think you have eveything under control. Just hide it. And tell them to keep everything hidden." Kyon warned. You nodded, and then Kyon went away. Just then, a white van came in and the girls came out. BaeGi and JungMi waved to you, but MyungHee glomped you. You smiled and greeted them. You petted MyungHee with your hand and she smiled. She looked up and saw the ring on your finger. She gasped.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" MyungHee smiled. You nodded and blushed. Siwan opened the door.

"Ah, they're here." Siwan pointed out. KwangHee pushed Siwan out of the way and then glomped BaeGi.

"Siwan's getting married to Kiyeon-ah~" KwangHee updated her.

"So I heard." BaeGi laughed. JungMi went it and greeted JunYoung. MyunHee let go of you and greeted Kevin.

"So, the cat's out of the bag." You muttered to yourself. Siwan hugged you from behind and kissed your neck.

"So, when are your parents coming?" He asked. You gulped.

"Well...Kyon found out you're famous, but doesn't care...And my parents are coming today." You awkwardly chuckle.

"WHUT?" Siwan stared.

"In a few hours..." You added.

"Oh my..."

"Just, don't say you're famous. Just say you're in a band and stuff, please?" You begged. He nodded.

"Don't worry. I don't think they'll like it either that I'm famous." He chuckled. You heard another car and then your phone rang. You take out your phone and answer it.

"Hello?" You answered.

"KIYEON-CHAN! THEY'RE THERE RIGHT NOW!" Kyon yelled. You drop your phone and look at the car. You gasped.

"They're here!" You pointed. Siwan looked in that direction with wide eyes.

"I guess we start now!" He said, holding your hand, and walking towards them.

~~~~~A few hours later.

"You're such a good young boy." Your dad said, patting Siwan's shoulder.

"How do you stay so skinny? You better feed my Kiyeon with a lot of food!" Your mom smiled. You laughed and then held Siwan's hand tighter. The interview has been going on really well, and it was time for them to go.

"I can't wait when you guys get married." Your dad said, hugging you. "You'll make a great wife."

"I assume you guys are going to do a Korean wedding?" Your mom happily clapped.

"Whut. No. A traditional Japanese wedding!" Your dad said.

"Noooo, a KOREAN wedding." Your mom nudged your dad.

"WHUT KINDA---NO! A JAPANESE WEDDING!" Your dad yelled. The two started arguing with each other and it made you and Siwan laugh.

"We'll be like that to our kids, Kiyeon-ah." Siwan nudged you. You nodded.

"Which kind of wedding do you want?" You asked him.

"Why don't we do both?" He smirked.

"Getting married twice?" You asked. He nodded.

"Or, we can just do a regular western-styled wedding." He thought about it. Your mom looked at you two.

"AH YES! THAT'S PERFECT!" Your mom clapped. Your dad thought about it and nodded.

"I'm okay with that." He smiled.

"You guys will have lots of kids, right? Like four or six!" Your mom cheered.

"No no no! Just 2 would be okay! One boy and one girl!" Your dad interrupted.

"Mouuu! Okaa-san! Otou-san! Yamete!" You yelled at them. They both went silent and started laughing. "I still need to finish school." You told them in Japanese. Your parents nodded then got ready to leave. They both start fighting on how many kids you'll have and you groaned. They left, arguing which made you scoff.

"That was good." Siwan smiled.

"Yeah, my parents aren't bad." You reassured.

"But once you finish school," He wrapped his hands around your waist. "We'll do it countless times, so who knows how many kids we'll have." Siwan kissed you gently on your forehead.

"Watch us just have one." You giggled.

"Great, now you jinxed it." He smiled.

 

*Yamete - stop