Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You get up early today. Time for a jog. You slip on your hoodie and you head for your door. When you open it, you see someone in a hoodie sitting on your welcome mat. Who's this? A hobo? You examine the hoodie. Isn't this...Siwan? The guy flips a magazine. No doubt. You know it's him. You squat down and lean on his back, slightly pushing him forward. Then you push him hard, which makes him spring to the back. He falls back on you, which makes you fall back too. He lands on your stomach, while you land on your . You groan a bit from the pain, since you didn't think he would spring back, but it was kind of funny. You started giggling and Siwan looked up at you.

"You okay?" You laughed, asking him. He smiled and chuckled.

"Aish," He sat up straight. "You should've told me you were here." He said.

"Those are my words!" You laughed. "This is my apartment!" You pointed out. He turned pink and looked away. You sat up and petted him. "Want to go for a jog?" You asked. He brightened up and nodded. He stood up and helped you stand up. He fixed his hoodie as you fix yours. He steps aside so you can exit first, so you take the chance to go first. You walked out to the front of the building, and Siwan followed you. "Around the block 2 times?" You asked. He smirked and nodded. You smiled and the two of you started. You both started at a light jog at the first lap, and then you did a heavy job for the last lap. Siwan was able to go ahead of you during the second lap, but he waited for you for the first lap.

The two of you rest in the front of your door. You're the one who's mostly sweating, but Siwan seems used to this. "So you're going to school now?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded. "By yourself?" He asked again. You sighed and nodded. "Want me to bring you?" He looked at you seriously. Your eyes widened and you shook your head.

"I don't want to be a bother." You said.

"Aish, You're not a bother." He nudged you. You giggled and then you nodded.

"Then, sure. Come inside." You get up and take out your keys. "I have to prepare myself." You explained. He nodded and got up. Then once you opened the door, you lead him inside and seat him down in your living room. "Wait here, I'll just take a quick shower and then get changed, kay?" You told him and left. Honestly, him being there and you taking a shower makes your stomach feel weird and your heart anxious...Why? Psh, anyways, you run to your room and grab your clothes and towels. Then you head over to your shower and run the water. You take a step inside and take a 7 minute shower. Once you were done, you wrapped your hair in a towel and wiped your body dry in another towel. You then changed into your clothes you prepared yesterday. After that, you removed your hair towel and you started to blow dry and comb your hair. Once it was a bit damp, you left your bathroom and didn't see Siwan in your living room anymore.

You looked around your apartment and you find Siwan right next to your design for Friday. He's examining it and fixing the way the clothes look. He added another mix of colors to your flower, that made it pop. Then suddenly, you see Siwan take out a heart necklace from his pocket. You tilt your head as you watch him add the silver heart necklace, over the plastic flower necklace. You narrow your eyes as you watch him smile as he placed it. Is it a gift? You called out, "Siwan?" His eyes widened and jumped a bit. Then he turned his attention to you and smiled.

"Ready?" he asked. You examine him.

"Yeah." You smiled. Who cares? Just forget about it for now. Siwan smiles and leaves your designing room and heads over to the front door.

"Nice place you got here." He smiled. You nudged him.

"Come on, let's walk." You started, but Siwan pulled you back and stopped you.

"No, we're going by car." He reminded. You think about it. Right. He can't go out walking like that, without a disguise. You shrug it off and you follow him to his black car. He takes out his keys and unlocks the car. Then he opens the door beside the driver and holds it open for you. You nod and you bowed, thanking him. You then take a seat inside the car, before he closes the door. He quickly gets into the driver's seat to start the car and back it up to exit the isolated apartments. You showed him the way to your school. You realized how close your school was with a car, but far by walking. When he arrived, he parks in the parking lot and turns off the engine.

"Thank you Siwan." You smiled.

"You can just call me Oppa from now on." he smiled and petted you. You nodded and smiled.

"Arigatou Oppa." You smirked.

"Ja ne, Kiyeon-sshi." He smirked back. You gave a small pout, since you wanted to be the only one to mix the Korean and Japanese. But he did a good one. You open the door, and was about to step out of the car, but Siwan stops you. You turn around.

"What's wrong?" You asked. He hesitated to tell you, but then shook his head.

"Nevermind, I remembered it." He said. You slowly nodded and narrowed your eyes slightly. Then you head out to you school and start your day.

Siwan drives the car back home and parks it. He gets out and sees KwangHee, who was ready to take the car too.

"Driving BaeGi-sshi to school?" Siwan asks. KwangHee grinned.

"Of course~ My smart princess must be picked up~" KwangHee happily said. Siwan gave a weak smile and handed the keys to KwangHee. "Did you go somewhere?" KwangHee asked. Siwan nodded. "Where?"

"I went around schools to know Seoul better." He explained. KwangHee didn't understand why he would do that, but he shrugged it off.

"Well, okay, I guess I'll go now~" KwangHee waved goodbye to Siwan and drove away. Siwan sighed, trying to remove all the sadness and jealousy of the attention-loss.

 

Arigatou = Thank You
Ja Ne = Bye Bye