Finding Out

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

When you arrived at school, Siwan really showed his patience for you. He didn't question you, he didn't pressure you. Everything was so comfortable. When you walked inside the claasroom, you noticed that Kyon had some bruises on his face. He glared at you and rolled his eyes.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "What happened to you?" You asked. He looked back at you and sighed.

"How's you and that guy?" He asked. You looked at him and smiled.

"He's treating me so nicely. I'm glad things calmed down." You smiled. Kyon groaned.

"I don't approve of him." Kyon harshly said. Your heart fell and your smile fell.

"Eh...? Why?" You wondered. Kyon pointed to his face.

"He did THIS to me." Kyon glared. You gasped.

"You're lying!" You exclaimed. He shook his head.

"I'm not." He seriously looked into your eyes. You slowly shook your head.

"W-Why would he do such a thing?" You shockingly asked, squatting by him and gently his face. He flinched by your touch. You gasped. Kyon opened his mouth to start explaining, but your teacher walked in the classroom. Then the bell rang, starting class. You got up and you told Kyon to tell you later. He nodded and you went to your seat. You couldn't pay attention in class, cause you kept on thinking of reasons Siwan would beat up Kyon. Was he jealous? Couldn't be! But then what...?

When it was lunch break, you quickly went to Kyon. "Okay. Explain. Now." You stared. Kyon started explaining how he told Siwan to give up on you, because you don't need someone like him. Then how he threw a tantrum and just beat him up. You pitied him and sighed. "I'll talk to him."

"No, don't. He's trying his best, isn't he?"

"But still. You're my best friend. I can't let this keep on going on." You gritted your teeth.

"Kiyeon-ah. Think about it. If you fight with him, it's your last chance that you'll ever give him. Don't you love him?"

"I do...But--"

"No, it's fine. I completely understand him. I'm just...I just don't want him to do this to you, when he gets mad at you."

"Don't worry! He won't do anything to me."

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"I'll become a tsundere." You smirked.

"Oh goodness. Lord save us all." He sighed and hide his face in his arms on the desk.

"But for real...I'm done with him." You repeated. Your phone started vibrating, so you took it out. You see it's Siwan, and you ignore it.

"Is it him?" He looked up. You nodded. He scoffed.

"Answer it." He ordered. You shook your head. "Do it."

"Why should I?"

"Cause, he's your happiness, right?" He smirked. Your eyes widened and you looked away.

"I don't know anymore..."

"Then talk to him about it. I'm done with him."

"Me too." You looked back at him. He scoffed.

"Sure."

"I am!" You yelled, then you picked up the phone. "Hello?" You answered.

"What happened? What took you so long?" Siwan asked.

"Hey...can we meet up after school?"

"Sure!" He sounded happy. Your heart dropped.

"Okay, see you soon." You hung up.

"C'mon. With that face, you know you love him." Kyon sighed.

"No. I can't bring myself to love him..."

"We'll see about that."

"I swear, I won't fall for it." You sounded determined.

 

Class resumed and time ticked away.