Coincidence

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You were dazed. Yesterday, you got a new job in Star Empire. Yesterday night, you got drunk. This morning, you wake up with Siwan next to you in bed. But nothing happened. Then suddenly...You're his girlfriend?

"What?" Siwan looked at your reflection in the mirror of your bathroom.

"I just don't understand this week." You sighed.

"There's nothing complicated to understand. We like each other. We found out. We're going out." Siwan explained. You scoffed.

"You made it seem like we didn't go through any obstacles." You nudged him. Siwan smiled and then hugged you gently from behind, both of you facing the bathroom mirror.

"I'm so happy you're mine now." Siwan said, burying his face in your hair. You blushed and then you nodded.

"Should we go out to eat breakfast now?" You spoke up from the silence. Siwan looked up and then he nodded.

"You have a really big apartment, but it's kind of good for you. How did we end up in the bathroom?" He asked.

"Well, we brushed our teeth...then boom. We're here." You said. He thought about it and then nodded. He held your hand and then he walked with you out your bathroom.

---[Apartment Description Starts Now! If you wanna skip, go ahead = w=]---

You live in apartment 1B. Surprisingly, it's not the first floor. Your apartment is really tall, and hides all the apartments behind your apartment. Mostly ZE:A's apartment. There are 7 floors in your apartment. Each floor has three rooms. A. B. C. The first floor has 0A, 0B, and 0C. And you're on the second floor, living in 1B.

Your door outside is bright oak brown with a golden door knob. When you open your door, you encounter a small white room with brown flooring. There's sliding doors on your right, which is where all your fall/winter needs are kept. Gloves, hats, puffy coats, and snow boots. There's sliding doors on your left, which is where all your spring/summer needs are kept. Light jackets, sun hats, flip flops, and sneakers. There are pictures of the seasons on the sliding door in front of you, that leads to the deeper part of your apartment.

When you pass the door, there's a large room that consists of many rooms. On the right area of the room, it's your kitchen. There's brown wooden flooring all over the room, but there's a white rug by the sink. Next to your sink is a bunch of granite  counters and wooden cabinets. All are white, top to bottom. Then your fridge, next to the last counter, is silver. Across from your sink is another set of counters, but each counter has something on top of it. Either a microwave, a blender, or a coffee-maker. All of them are white too. There's square columns. on the top of the counters, reaching from the ceiling to behind the counters, as a seperator. You could hang something on those bars.

Right in front of your kitchen, and in the center-right of your room, there's a white table with white chairs. The table is a small rectangle, and there's two chairs on both of the long sides. In total, four chairs. The chairs have one leg, and there's no arm rests. The seating is curved, not like a normal chair. To add on, it's white too. The center piece of your table is a thin flower vase with six yellow roses coming out of it. The vase is clear, and you could see the water and stems.

There's a silver divider across the middle of your room, seperating the dining room and the living room. The living room area is at the upper-right area of the room. There's two large two-seater white couches. Both are real leather. They surround a wooden coffee table that is light brown, which matches the flooring. The center piece of the coffeetable is a small tray with a bunch of yellow candles and red rose petals.

There's nothing on the bottom-left or center-left of your room. The kitchen and the dining room takes up a lot of space. The windows are there though. During the night, you close the curtains, and the large chandelier turns on. It brightens up most of the apartment. Just not your other rooms. And there's a brown panel curtain covering the sides. Next to the long window that stretches out to the upper-left corner of the room, there's a large plasma screen television, faving the couches in your living room. Next to the plasma screen tv, there's long thin stereos that are black, with a white cover. Then in front of the tv, there's a glass table that has all your asian dramas and fashion magazines set on top. 

Right behind the couch, there's a black chair, sitting in front of a white laptop on a white desk. The desk has a brown wooden lap next to the laptop. There's a few notebooks and stationary inside the desk.

Beside the desk, there's a brown door, that leads to a bright white bathroom. It has a wonderful scent, and there's candles everywhere. The rug is brown, matching with the shower curtains. There's a body mirror behind the door, and a mirror cabinet set upon the sink.

On the other side of the desk, there's another brown door. Behind that door, is your room. Your room has four floor lamps, standing by each corner. Next to the upper-right lamp, you have your closet, with a body mirror. Next to your upper-left lamp, you have your desk to study and design. Next to the bottom-right lamp, you have your drawers filled with your other clothes. Then next to your bottom-left lamp, you have a shelf of books, plushies, bags, and CDs. Between your upper lamps, you have your bed. It has white pillows and a white bed sheet. The blanket is of course, brown. It's a medium-sized bed, and can fit two people, if they are really skinny.

The room next to your bedroom, and almost close to the couch by the wall, is the designing room. You have all your photography of your fashion hanging on the walls. There's manequins in one corner of the room. There's rolls of fabric right by them. You have a desk of artistic needs like spray paint, paint, paper, and more stationary. You do all your designing here. 

---[Apartment Description Ends Now!]--- 

"I'm kind of getting hungry now." Siwan smiled, after finishing the tour of your apartment.

"Ah wait! We should change clothes at least." You said, examining both of your clothes.

"Well, you change here, and I'll go to the apartment and change there. Then I'll meet you outside your apartment, okay?"

You nodded and gave a smile. He smiled back and he leaned towards you and gives you a kiss on your forehead. You bit the bottom of your lip and blushed a bit. Then he waved bye to you and left your apartment.

You head inside your room and change into a decent outfit. You put on a striped black and gray sweater with a black scarf with white hearts. You slide on some skinny jeans and slide on your converses. You walked out of your apartment with your cellphone and you keys in your pocket. 

You went downstairs and you don't see Siwan yet. You look around to double check, and he really wasn't there. You walk to ZE:A's apartment and you doorbelled. No response. This time you doorbelled twice, and then the door opened.

"Kiyeon-ah?" KwangHee answered. You nodded.

"Where's O--"

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU~~~" KwangHee greeted. You blinked.

"Huh?" You asked.

"I heard that the two of you are going out now~ TAKE CARE OF MY SIWANNIE. OKAY?: KwangHee said, putting his hands on yoru shoulders. You tilted your head and you nodded.

"Aish, you're scaring her." Siwan said, pushing KwangHee out of the way.

"Aha, it's fine." You smiled. Siwan chuckled and then grabbed your hand.

"Let's go then?" He asked. You nodded.

"Where are you guys going~?" KwangHee asked.

"We're going to eat breakfast at the diner. NOW BYE." Siwan yelled and dragged you away.

"AH! WAIIIIT!" KwangHee called out. Siwan ignored you and kept on walking. "Wait...BaeGi and I are going to eat at the diner too..." KwangHee pouted.