15 Years Later

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You are woken up by the smell of eggs and toast. You get up and you walk over to the kitchen. You see Siwan cooking breakfast for you, and you pout.

"Aniyoooo! I was supposed to cook breakfast!" You whined. He turned around and smirked.

"But I beat you too it!" He chuckles.

"But I'm making dinner FOR SURE." You hug him from behind. "Good morning." You greet.

"Ohayo~" He greets, as he turns around and gives you a kiss on your forehead. You smile and look at the time.

"They're going to be late for school, I hope they know that." You groan.

"Then go wake them up." He scoffs. You roll your eyes and walk into your children's bedroom.

"Yunseo-ah! Misaki-chan! Wake up! You'll be late fo--Oh, you guys are awake." You said, as you see them already prepared.

Yunseo is your oldest daughter out of the two. She's 13 and in her last year of junior high school. Misaki is your youngest daughter out of the two. She's 12 and in her second year of junior high school. Yunseo has your personality and Siwan's looks, while Misaki had your looks and Siwan's personality.

"Don't worry Umma, the rest are picking us up again. And they're the ones who's late." Misaki groaned.

"It doesn't matter anyway. The teacher lets us go cause they adore us~" Yunseo sang. You rolled your eyes, then the doorbell rang.

"They're here!" Misaki smiled and opened the door. John waved cooly to her. Misaki smiled and walked out with John. Yunseo saw YoungMi and smiled.

"Dude, you have the new game?" She greeted YoungMi.

"Yeah, we should play it later!" YoungMi smiled. Yunseo nodded and walked out with YoungMi.

"Guys! We don't have time for this! No flirting!" Iseul groaned as she went ahead.

"Wait up!" Sarah called out for Iseul and went ahead with her. You watched them go to the next house safely, and then you sighed in relief.

"Wow, our kids..." You shook your head.

"What?" Siwan said, looking from the kitchen.

"They must be popular at school or something." You smirked.

"Probably. Most of the school already know who we are." Siwan smirked.

"Oh right! Later, can you help me model the new outfit I designed?" You clapped.

"Sure, men or women fashion?" He asked, as he washes his hands. You blinked.

"LIKE ALWAYS, mens fashion." You scoff.

"You never let me try on your women's fashion. They're really nice, you know." Siwan stared.

"Yeah, you know, FOR WOMEN." You giggled then set the table. Siwan hugged you from behind and kissed the back of your neck.

"You smell nice." He complimented.

"You smell nice too. Because you smell like food." You joked.

"Oh boy, HyungShik would loooove me." He joked.

"Noo! You're mine!" You pouted and hugged him, when you turned around.

"Always yours." He smiled and kissed you softly on your cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Move On To This Story!