Just Stop

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

That night, you weren't disturbed by Siwan, what so ever. He respected your personal space and he was waiting for you to calm down and let everything cool. You lie down in your bed, staring at your ceiling. You roll over on your stomach and reach for your phone next to you. You look at it again. No texts or calls. As much as you're bothered by this silence between you and Siwan, you think it's good for the two of you. You hope that Siwan attempts to bring you to school in a few days though, though. Because, you two can slowly work things out like that.

You sit up and looked at your phone again. A smirk appeared on your face, thinking on how faithful Siwan is. You slide yourself underneath your covers and you go to sleep.

The next few days were quite strange. No one hung out with you. Kyon has been avoiding you too. Ever since he asked you if you would just go out with him, everything became so awkward. When you went to work, all you did was talk to your co-workers. When you saw ZE:A practice, they didn't notice you. You never saw the girl watch ZE:A practice at all. Where is everyone? Anyways, this is alright. You have some time for yourself now. You've been thinking this whole week how things would turn out. Maybe everyone's just giving you space. And before you knew it, it was goign to be Friday.

You woke up Friday morning, feeling a bit lonely. You missed talking to people. You already finished thinking about everything. You prepare yourself to get ready for school.

Meanwhile, Siwan woke up extra early to walk you to school. He thought the week was enough time for things to cool down. He feels a bit anxious on how things will turn out and he hopes nothing bad will happen. On the other hand, Kyon feels the same and he decided to walk you to school too. Kyon woke up the same time as Siwan and felt the same way as Siwan did. The amount of anxiousness was equal.

Kyon headed out of his apartment first since he lives farther. He was hoping that you already got over the whole fact that he said that you should just end it with Siwan and go out with him instead. He did mean it, but he holds no romantic feelings for you. So, it was bad.

Siwan headed out after 10 minutes Kyon headed out. He ended up being the first one at your apartment door. Siwan stands there with his hoodie and glasses equipped. He was hoping that you wouldn't flip on him.

You were ready for school. You wore a color block long sleeved dress. The top was navy blue, and then the skirt was light blue, white, and then navy blue. You added a black belt around your waist that had a flower in the center. You glanced at the time and noticed you had 30 more minutes left until you should really leave. You got so used to leaving so early, you woke up early this time. You decided to take a 30 minute nap on your couch.

Kyon already arrived at your apartment and he sees Siwan standing outside your apartment door, looking all anxious. Kyon let out a groan. Siwan turns his head and sees Kyon.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?!" Kyon yelled. Siwan was shocked by the greeting.

"I'm...going to walk Kiyeon-ah to school." Siwan replied.

"You are so stubborn! Don't you get the message? SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU." Kyon raged. Siwan narrowed his eyes.

"Um, I don't care if that's what you think. But Kiyeon-ah never told me that. And I'm not believing you." Siwan glared.

"What's the point of dating her anyway? Aren't you gay for your best friend?" Kyon scoffed.

"WHAT?" Siwan got closer to him and yelled.

"YOU HEARD ME. There's no point in dating her if you're just going to put her as second best! You idiot!" Kyon yelled back. Siwan threw a punch across Kyon's face.

"You don't know anything! Kieyon's the only one who understands me!" Siwan roared. Kyon was on the ground, holding his cheek. He got up and shoved Siwan against the wall.

"Stop being a douche and just accept the fact that she hates you and wants to break up with you!" Kyon fumed. Siwan did a gut punch towards Kyon and then kneed his stomach.

"Stop acting like you know everything and just leave. I can't believe Kiyeon's friends with someone like you." Siwan glared at Kyon on the ground. Kyon looked up with blood in the corner of his mouth. He has a bruise on his stomach and a small black eye.

"I can't believe Kiyeon's dating someone like you." Kyon blurted. Siwan's eyes were staring at Kyon holding hate and anger. Kyon weakly got up from the ground and stumbled his way back to school. Siwan groaned and kicked the wall. Your eyes flipped open from the loud thud on the wall and scared you.

You woke up not knowing a thing. You checked the time on the clock nearby. It's time to leave for school. You grabbed your bag and you headed out. You saw the back of  Siwan. A small smile grew on your face and you said "Good Morning." He turned around and smiled at you.

"Good Morning." 

"Are you here to walk me to school?" You asked him. He nods.

"Unless you don't want me to?" He pouted. You shook your head.

"I'm okay with it." You smiled. He smiled and then made you go in front of him. You started walking to school with Siwan escorting you. When you reached the end of your block, you stopped and took his hand, without looking at him in the eye. He smiled widely and gripped your hand.

You didn't want to reach school so quickly yet.