Neglected

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

Tomorrow morning, you left really early to go to school. You did not want him walking you to school. You saw Kyon walking alone towards school. You ran up to him.

"Kyon-kun!" You greeted.

"What happened yesterday?" He asked.

"Oh...I got into a fight with Siwan." You said.

"Again?" He scoffed.

"Yeah..."

"What's the point of dating him if you two are so alike? You should be opposites, right?" He joked.

"Maybe you're right...But it's fine anyway. It wasn't a big fight. And I'm going on a date with him after school." You noted.

"Ah, hope you have fun. And no more fights." He ordered.

"Yeah yeah~" You rolled your eyes.

School was normal today. You took notes in school, no homework. Good day. Good day. You were walking with Kyon out the school.

"So, ready for your date?" He smirked.

"Yeap! He texted me last night that he'll wait for me outside of school." You explained. "He should be wearing a white hoodie and shades." You looked around for him.

"Want me to wait with you?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." You thanked. Taking another look, you didn't find Siwan anywhere outside your school. That's strange. You took out your phone and saw you had a missed call from Siwan. "Ah, he called me and I missed it." You pouted.

"Eh? Call him back." Kyon advised. You nodded and called him back. Siwan answered immediately.

"Oppa, where are you?" You asked.

"Sorry Kiyeon-ah, I won't be able to make it today." He sighed. Your heart fell and tear ran down your cheek. Kyon's eyes widened.

"Eh? Why?" You wondered.

"I has a sudden schedule with KwangHee. Sorry." He explained. You hung up without any reply. Then you looked at Kyon.

"He's not coming." You smiled.

"Eh? Why not?" Kyon narrowed his eyes.

"His job and friends are more important than me." You whispered. A silence grew upon you two.

 

"Kiyeon-chan...Why don't you just date me instead?" Kyon asked. Your eyes widened and you looked at him.

"Eh?" You gasped.

"I'm tired of seeing you like this. You're always fighting with him and he's never giving you his time of day. If I was dating you, I would never treat you like this." He explained.

"Kyon-kun...you know you're my childhood friend and all...but I just can't..."

"And why not?" He questioned. "Because you want to be neglected some more?" He asked. You gulped and walked away. You didn't give a response to him. You headed home quickly and bumped into KwangHee around your apartment areas.

"Oh! Kiyeon-ah!" He greeted. You bowed.

"Hello Kwanghee-Oppa." You greeted.

"I thought you had a date with Siwan?" He asked. You tilted your head.

"I thought he had a schedule with you?" You asked.

"OH RIGHT! It was so sudden!" KwangHee said. You nodded.

"Yeah, he told me."

"I didn't expect him to ask to be in the show with me!" KwangHee chuckled. You narrowed your eyes. What? Siwan asked to be in the same schedule with KwangHee? Then you see Siwan behind him.

"Ah, ready?" Siwan asked, not noticing you. He then noticed you and his eyes widened. "Oh! Kiyeon-ah! What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"I live near here..." You whispered.

"Is anything wrong? Why are you so quiet?" He walked over to you and reached out. You avoided his touch and looked at him angrilly.

"No! NOTHING'S WRONG! Nothing's ever wrong!" You yelled.

"Woah woah, calm down. What happened?" He said, taking a step towards you. You stepped back.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" You screamed. The rest of ZE:A came out when they heard you scream.

"What's going on?" MinWoo asked.

"Seems like Noona and Hyung are fighting again..." DongJun sighed. Siwan took another step towards you.

"Did something happened at school?" He asked. Just then, the girls arrived in their van. They all came out with smiles. Then when they saw you almost on the edge of tears, their smiles fell.

"What's going on?" BaeGi asked. KwangHee explained to her.

"Eh? JunYoung, what happened?" JungMi panicked and ran over to JunYoung.

"Kangaroo, what happened with them?" MyungHee asked Kevin.

"Nothing happened at school." You said. "Except, I was supposed to have a date with you." You raised your voice. "But I guess you suddenly get into a schedule and I should be alright with it?" You yelled. Siwan looked back at KwangHee who was apologizing.

"Look, Kiyeon-ah...It's not what you think." He tried to calm you down.

"Maybe I should've just listened to Kyon." You fumed. "Maybe I should just date him!" You stormed past him, but Siwan grabbed you. You turned around and slapped him. Everyone gasped. The girls were about to jump in, but the guys stopped them.

"Let them sort it out." Kevin ordered. You started crying and shook your head.

"You promised..." You croaked. Siwan held his cheek. You took a deep breath and looked at everyone. "I promise I won't tell anyone who you guys are...In fact..." You looked at Siwan. "Let's break ties."

Siwan shook his head. "Wait, what?!" He cried out.

"I'm saying let's break up!" You yell and then ran up to your apartment. The girls broke free from their lover's grasps and chased after you. They ran to your apartment with you. You fell on your couch and started sobbing.

It's all over.