Awkward

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You sat in the corner quietly. Just watching them get ready for practice. It's kind of awkward that you're the only one here. Where's JungMi, MyungHee, and BaeGi? It's so weird being all alone here. 

Some of the members start to warm up, while the rest just talk. You look at Siwan, who's just hanging around the maknae team. Then KwangHee comes over and pulls Siwan away. Siwan looks pissed and breaks away from KwangHee. You giggle. These guys are really funny. Then Siwan glances at you. You freeze and your smile falls. Then you look away at the ground.

"Wow, the ground is so shiny." You nodded.

"Oh really?" JungMi asked.

You jumped and you turned your head around. There they are. You awkwardly wave at them.

"Kiyeon?" MyungHee asked. You nodded.

"What are you doing here?" JungMi asked. You chuckled awkwardly.

"Well...you see..."

"BaeGi~~~ My love~~~" KwangHee calls and runs over to her and glomps her.

"Ah!" She said as she almost stumbles to the floor, but KwangHee has a good grip on her.

"I missed you..." KwangHee pouts. BaeGi sighs then pats KwangHee's head.

"I'm here now. " She smiles. KwangHee smiles and kisses BaeGi's forehead. Meanwhile, JungMi is already by JunYoung, linking arms.

"How are you?" JungMi asked.

"I'm good. Was there traffic coming over here?" JunYoung asked.

"Yeah. Big time. We were planning on coming a bit early, but we ended up coming late." JungMi sighed.

"No no!" JunYoung shook his head. "You guys came on time. We didn't start practicing yet." He smiled.

"Well, at least I get to watch you guys start practicing." JungMi smiled. JunYoung nodded and kissed JungMi's forehead. You look for MyungHee, who's no longer in front of you. She's by Kevin already.

"Oppa~~ I missed you!" She smiled brightly.

"Aw, I missed you too." Kevin smiled and kissed MyungHee's forehead. "Did you eat yet?" Kevin asked. MyungHee shook her head.

"Nu-uh. I want to eat with you alone." She smiled.

"Okay okay. After practice okay?" Kevin and MyungHee nodded. You narrowed your eyes at all of these couples. This is like a public park in Japan. Filled with so many couples! You look at the rest of the members around them. They're just minding their own business, as if this is nothing to them! How?!

"Terekusai..." You mumbled. Then you got up and dusted yourself off. "Maybe I should just get going..." You whispered. No one heard you. "I'll take that as a yes then!" You said to yourself and headed out. You looked around and wondered where you came from. You went down a hallway, but there were no exits anywhere. Maybe it's wrong then...?

You turned around and your eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" Siwan asked.

"Wha? Oh...I'm just looking for an exit." You said, looking down.

"I thought you were going to watch us practice?" He blinked.

"Well...I don't really feel that I should stay..."

"Why not?" He asked. You looked up and bit your lip.

"Isn't it...that you don't want me there?" You asked.

A silence.

"Well, if you don't want me here...Then I guess I'll just go ahead..." You said, walking past him. He stops you, by grabbing onto your wrist. Your eyes widened and you slowly look back at your wrist.

"Don't go." He said. You looked at him.

"What?" You asked.

"Don't go. Stay." He repeated. Your face started to heat up.

"Eh...?" Your mouth fell open. "Really?" You asked. He nodded then grabbed your hand, instead of your wrist. He walked you back to the practice room and put you back to where you were originally sitting. He let go of you and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"...For what?" You asked.

"If I make you feel uncomfortable...I'm sorry." He repeated. You shook your head.

"Not at all! I just...get confused..." You mumbled.

"Confused?" He asked.

"Okay! Let's start practicing!" JunYoung called out. Both of you turn your heads to JunYoung.

"Have fun practicing." You smiled. "Oppa."

He gave a slight smile and nodded. "After practice...can we talk?" Siwan asks. You nodded.

"I'll be waiting." You said.