Famous

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

Oh crap! You start to run to your apartment and think about where all your stuff are. "Okay, towels are on the chair...clothes are set out...bathroom door is closed...Got it!" You burst into your apartment and you head to your chair and grab the towels. Then you sprint to the bathroom and you go take a quick shower.

You get out of the shower and wrapped yourself in your towels. Then you look up at the clock in your bathroom. 6:15. Yes! You have a lot of time! You walk to your bedroom and change into the clothes that you set out earlier. You look at yourself in the mirror and you comb your wet hair. Then you the blow dryer and started to dry your hair quicker. After a few minutes, your hair was damp. Which is okay, because when it's damp, it'll dry up in the sun. It is a sunny day after all. You look at the time. 7:00 AM. Great! Now he should be here in 3...2...1...A doorbell goes off. You smirk and head for the door. You open it and greet Siwan with a smile.

Wait...Why is Siwan here? You tilt your head slightly.

"Ah, sorry, you left your water at the apartment." He said as he greeted you with a smile and handed you your bottled water. You look at it and nicely take it back from him. You bowed.

"Thank you. Sorry that you had to come all the way here." You chuckle. He smirked.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind. We are neighbors after all." He said as he fixed his hoodie and glanced to his left and right. What's he doing? You see Kyon walking to your apartment. You wave to him and he waves to you. Siwan notices Kyon and he puts his sunglasses on. It's not that bright.

"Siwan?" You asked. He put a finger to his lips signing not to blow his cover. You gasped and you nodded. Now you understand. Kyon walked to your door and greets you with a smile. He notices Siwan and tilts his head.

"Boyfriend?" He asked. Your eyes widen and you shook your head.

"No no! He's just a neighbor of mine. He's a good person." You smile.

"Pfft. You don't have neighbors here. Only the other 5 old people in this building. Then you. You don't have to hide that this is your boyfriend." Kyon scoffed. You shook your head.

"Chigau chigau!" You sigh. "Can we just walk to school already? We might be late." You groan. Siwan chuckles.

"Well, then I'll get going now also." He pets your head. "Take care now, okay, KiYeon-sshi?" He smiles and walks away, heading back to his apartment. You nod and smiled, waving goodbye at the same time. Kyon waves goodbye to him and pays attention to you.

"Aww, no goodbye hug or kiss for his girlfriend?" He smirks. You nudge him.

"Urusai baka." You groan and walked ahead. He laughs.

"Kiyeon has a boyfriend~ Kiyeon has a boyfriend~ Boyfriend~" He catches us to you. You smack him with your bag and you yell.

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP." You pout and stomp away. Kyon stands there with a red cheek.

"Ah~ The sadist has came out~!" He cheers and sighs. He follows you to school and stays quiet for the rest of the walk. You calmed down when you arrived at school.

"Gome ne." You sighed.

"It's fine. I know you're like that." He smirks. You chuckle.

"Urusai baka." You laugh and both headed to class.

 

It was now lunch break. You take out your bag and rummage through it. Where's your wallet? Did you forget your wallet?! Aw crap. Now what are you going to have for lunch? Aish...You think about where you left it.

Oh wow. Right next to your design outfit for Friday. You headdesk yourself for a while. Then Kyon walks over to you. He's sipping his juice and nomming on bread.

"Forgot your wallet?" He asks. You do one headdesk. "Baaakaaa~" He smirks. You do another headdesk. "Want part of my bread?" He asks. Another headdesk. "Fine. Then starve." He sighs and walks away. You pick your head up. You weren't really hungry anyway...

Your stomach growls.

Really? In a time like this? Everyone hears it. Kyon laughs the loudest. "Mou...This baka..." He shakes his head and walks over to you. He holds out half of his bread. "Eat." He said. You rolled your eyes and take it.

"Arigatou." You mumble.

"What? I can't hear you~?" He teases with you.

"I said sankyou!" You say it louder.

"Much better." He pets your head. You quietly nom on the bread avoiding eye contact with Kyon. He smirks and leaves you. Once you finish the bread, lunch was already over.

"Hmmm, just on time." You smile and brush the crumbs off your hand. Then you resume class.

 

After school was over, you asked Kyon if you can walk home alone today.

"Why?" He asked. "OH WAIT. YOU WANNA SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He claps. You shake your head.

"No! I just want to walk home alone...WITHOUT YOU." You argue.

"Pfft. How mean! Whatever. Say hi to your boyfriend for me." He smiles and walks away. You sigh and walk in the opposite direction, heading to your apartment. You take the usual shortcut and you're already by the old church. Then you walk to your apartment, straight, and it took a few minutes. When you arrived at the building, you see a white van next to the black van.

"Oh? They have visitors today?" You asked yourself. You see a black van driving towards their apartment and parking next to the white van. "Isn't that their car?" You asked yourself again. Then you the white van slide open and three girls come out. You see one elegant looking lady. A short woman, who's a bit hyper, and...the wife from two days ago? She's there? Now that you think about it, the husband, KwangHee is there. So, they're not living together? Strange. Then the black van slides open and you see Siwan and the rest come out. The elegant girl hugs JunYoung, the hyper girl hugs Kevin and the wife hugs KwangHee. Girlfriends? I see. The hyper girl lets go of Kevin first and then spots me. She gasps.

"Ah! Someone's looking!" She points to you. You turn around to see who's behind you, but they're talking about you. The wife and the elegant girl gasp. You shake your head.

"Oh her. Don't worry about her. She's Kiyeon-sshi. She's our neighbor." Siwan said casually. You bowed and you waved. The guys all waved to you. Siwan signals for you to come over there. You nod and walk over to them.

"Kiyeon-sshi, this is Ga JungMi." Siwan pointed to the elegant girl. "This is Cha MyungHee." Siwan pointed to the hyper girl.

"And I'm Hu BaeGi." The wife smiled. "Do you remember me?" She asked. You nodded.

"The wife." You smiled. She laughed.

"Just call me BaeGi. How old are you?"

"Twenty-one." You nod. She smiles.

"I'm twenty-one too! When's your birthday?" She asks.

"July 15th." You said. Her eyes widen.

"Oh, I'm older. My birthday is February 17th." She said. You bowed.

"Nice to meet you then, Unnie." You smile.

"I was born in October 15th." MyungHee smiled. "But I'm 23." You bowed to her.

"I was born in April 21st." JungMi bowed. "But I'm 22." She smiled. You bowed.

"Nice to meet you all." You smile. "I'm Gan KiYeon." You bowed. KwangHee laughed.

"Yah, aren't you tired from bowing?" He asks. You smirk.

"Nope. I'm okay with it." You nod.

"So, no one should mind her. She promised to keep our secret." JunYoung explained. You nodded. Then MyungHee glomped you.

"Do you want to go shopping with us? We're going to make dinner." She smiled. "Do you want to join us?" She asked. You shook your head.

"No no! I don't want to disturb you guys." You explained. They all shook their head.

"It's not disturbing us." Siwan said and petted your head. "You should join us." He smiled. You think about it.

"Okay, let me get my wallet." You said and head to your apartment. They all nod and wait for you.

 

Is this right?

 

Baka = Idiot/Stupid
Chigau = You're mistaken.
Gome ne = Sorry
Urusai = Shut up.