Excuses To Be With Him

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

That night, you scrambled around your room to get something nice to wear. You pulled out a two-toned printed hooded pullover and you pull it over your head. Then you grabbed blue skinny jeans and slide them on. You walk over to your table and plugged in your curling iron. You set it on your table and you get light brown heels and a large matching light brown beret. You walk over to your, now hot, curling iron and you start curling the ends of your short hair. You pushed your bangs to the side and you added hairspray to the ends of your, now curled, hair.

You then turn off your curling iron and un-plugged it from the wall. Then you slide on your shoes. You took a quick trip to your body mirror and you examined yourself. You look nice. Just nice. Maybe you should put on mascara? Or eyeliner? Hm...No...It's not a date or anything...You blush. But it could be a date!

You walked around your house, grabbing your cell phone and your keys. You double check everything you need. Oh wait, you should get your wallet, just in case. You looked around for your wallet and found it on your kitchen table. Kay, you're ready to head out.

You opened your door and you see three girls standing there waiting for you.

"Uh...Hai?" You wondered who the three girls were. They turned around and smiled at you.

"Hello." BaeGi waved.

"HAIIII~" MyungHee jumped.

"Hi." JungMi smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Aren't you going to watch their practice today?" JungMi asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, why?" You questioned.

"Do you really think you were going to walk all away over there?" BaeGi scoffed. You thought about the distance.

"Oh right! It's like..."

"The other side of town." MyungHee giggled.

"Riiiiight." You sighed.

"And that's why~" MyungHee smiled.

"We're here..." BaeGi added.

"To give YOU a ride~!" JungMi cheered.

"But how did you know...?" You pondered.

"OH MY GOODNESS." JungMi groaned.

"Well, Siwan couldn't stopped talking about it to KwangHee." BaeGi sighed.

"And KwangHee was very interested. They talked so loud, everyone could hear you." MyungHee awkwardly chuckled.

"He was wondering how you would get there to Star Empire. So he asked if we could give you a ride, cause it's you know...On the other side of town." BaeGi stated.

"Unless you have a ride?" Jungmi asked. You shook your head.

"Well, we have our own car. It's the white van. They take the black van~" MyungHee sang.

"Yeap. Siwan and KwangHee were talking like there was no tommorow!" JungMi complained. "Weren't they still talking about it when they were heading to the cars?"

"Yes." BaeGi nodded.

"Wow, if that was Kevin and HyungShik: I would be jealous. Big time." MyungHee groaned.

"TELL ME ABOUT IT! JunYoung talks about Minwoo sometimes, but still, I get jealous just a tiiiiny bit." JungMi rolled her eyes. You and BaeGi stayed silent.

"I'm not the type to get jealous." BaeGi smirked.

"I...didn't think about it." You lied. "I don't think I would be jealous anyways."

"Eh, oh well~ Let's go now I guess?" MyungHee smiled. You nodded and followed them to the white van. You sat in the car and noticed how big it was.

"Wow, how many people can fit in here?" You asked. MyungHee started driving, heading to Star Empire.

"Maybe around 9 to 10. Why?" JungMi asked.

"Whose van is this?" You tilted your head.

"It's mine. I bought it." JungMi smiled.

"What for?"

"For all the girlfriends~" MyungHee cheered.

"Girlfriends?"

"Think about it. Don't we all want to just get along? Once the rest of ZE:A get their own girlfriends, then we have to pick them up too." BaeGi explained. 

"Ohhhh, that makes sense." You smiled. They all nodded.

When you all arrived at Star Empire, you went through the staff parking lot.

"We're allowed to stay here?" You asked.

"Yeap. We're exceptions. And so are you~" MyungHee smiled.

 

You all went upstairs to the floor of the practice room. You heard a song that you felt was very familiar. Was this the song you looked up? You smiled.

"Ah, this is such an old song!" JungMi shockingly stated.

"How long ago?" You asked.

"More than a year already." BaeGi said.

"Wow, they've been together for more than a year?" You surprisingly asked. They all nodded.

"Don't you know?" JungMi asked. You shook your head.

"I haven't really listened to them before." You stated. "I just got interested in them this month, so..."

"OH, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY THEIR ALBUMS." MyungHee cheered. You tilted your head.

"Where can I buy them?" You asked.

"Anywhere. Anytime...I guess." BaeGi shrugged. The song stopped and they took a break.

"Ah! The noonas are here!" HyungShik pointed. All of ZE:A looked at you. You waved at Siwan, who was looking your way. He brightens up and he runs over to you. The rest of the girls walk to their lovers and engaged in conversation too.

"Ah, I'm happy you're here." Siwan smiled at you. He examines your outfit. "Anata ga kawaii desu yo." He said as he slides his hand up your arm. "And I like the feeling of the fabric." He added. You giggled.

"You should just say 'Kawaii ne' instead of 'Anata ga kawaii desu yo.' " You responded.

"Eh? Wae?" Siwan tilted his head.

"Because the sentence is too fragmented and complicated." You explained. "But I like how you're trying." You smiled.

"I'm trying to learn it just for you." He softly smiled. You softened up.

"Mou...You don't have to do that for me! I really appreciate it though." You hugged him. He hugged you back and didn't let go, but soon pushed you away.

"Ah! I totally forgot I'm sweaty!" He groaned. You shook your head.

"It's fine. I'm bound to hug you when you're hot and sweaty, right?" You said out loud. Everyone turned their heads towards you.

"What do you mean by that?" Siwan stared at you with wide eyes. Most of the members listened, while others shrugged it off, trying not to feel awkward.

"I mean, one day, won't you have to finish practice and won't you be sweaty?" You tilted your head. "I'd want to hug you, right?" You asked. You heard JungMi and MyungHee giggle. BaeGi didn't get it the first time, but then she understood a bit. "What did you think I meant?" You asked. Siwan shook his head.

"No no! That's what I thought." Siwan lied. You narrowed your eyes and examined him. You tried to think what he was thinking. Once you realized what you said, sounded a bit wrong, you smacked your forehead.

"Oh my goodness...I can't I said that..." You fell on your knees.

"It's fine. As long as you didn't mean it the first time." Siwan reassured. You got up and you awkwardly chuckled. KwangHee skipped over to Siwan.

"Siiiiiiiiwan, Imma go buy drinks for everyone. Wanna come with?" He asked. He nodded.

"Sure." Then he looked at you. "Be right back." He patted your shoulder, then left.

"Wow, they've been hanging out a lot lately, huh?" DongJun figured.

"Yeah, it seems so...strange." HeeChul examined. You turned your head.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"They don't usually hang out..." HyungShik said.

"And what he means is, KwangHee usually begs him to go. But this time, Siwan seemed he wanted to go to." TaeHun explained. You looked at the ground and shrugged.

"Eh, they're best friends, right?" You asked.

"Yeah, in a weird way." Everyone chuckled. You looked over at BaeGi. She was just sitting alone, reading a book. She doesn't seem to mind this. But to you, it seems like Siwan's trying to get close with KwangHee again.

 

That night, after practice, you were hoping that you could eat out with Siwan.

"Oppa, do you want to eat out today?" You asked with a smile. Then KwangHee ran up to Siwan.

"Siwan, wanna eat out with me today?" He asked. Your smile slowly faded and you looked at the ground.

"Uh..." Siwan looked at you both. You felt confident he was going to choose you. Besides, you asked him first!

"Kiyeon-ah..." Siwan started. You brightened up and looked up. "Is it okay if we eat out some other day? We always eat out." He said. "I haven't ate with KwangHee for a while."

Really? Really. Okay. That's cool.

"Okay. No problem." You smiled then looked at the time. "Ah! It's 10 PM already? I have to get going." You lied and walked away, without saying goodbye, or giving him any hugs and kisses.

"Kiyeon-ah!" He called out to you. Eveyone stared at you to see if you would turn around. But luckily, your phone rang. You took it out and saw it. You forced on a smile, and purposely showed it to Siwan.

"Moshi-moshi? Ah! Kyon-kun!" You cheerfully greeted. Siwan narrowed his eyes at you and felt jealous. You walked out of the room and tried to hurridely leave. But Siwan chased after you and pulled you aside in the halls.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

"Home." You said.

"The girls need to bring you home, remember?" He said. You nodded.

"Oh right...." You put the phone up to your ear. "Oi, Kyon-kun. Can you come--" You were cut off, when Siwan took your phone and hung up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" You yelled.

"Look, are you mad at me again?" He asked. You sighed.

"No, I'm not. I'm getting used to it by now." You said.

"Used to it?" He asked.

"Yeah, you do it all day long anyway." You mumbled.

"What? Do what?"

"Nothing. Just..." You took a deep breath. "Let's go out on a date tomorrow?" You smiled. He analyzed you then he slowly nodded.

"Sure...I'll come by your place after school?" He asked. You faked smiled again and nodded.

"Now, I have to go home. See you tomorrow, okay?" You asked. He nodded. You kissed him on the forehead then left on the elevator.

 

Get used to it. It's nothing new.
 

*Anata ga kawaii desu yo - Siwan's trying to say "You're Cute" in a weird way. (Anata ga - You are ; Kawaii desu yo - Cute) But it should simply be "Kawaii ne." or "Kawaii desu." LOL. He's making the whole sentence complicated,
*Moshi-moshi - Hello on the phone.