Hiding

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You take a step out to the halls of Star Empire Entertainment and you take a deep breath. Whoop de do. You got the job. How come you didn't seem like you'll get excited like you expected to be? Is it because you have no one to celebrate it with? Oh wait...There's Kyon, right? But then, he might spill that you're a fashion coordinator for ZE:A around school. Then what will happen? Problems, for sure. You know what else is funny? You're the stylist for Siwan. Thank you fate. Then you wonder. Does he know? What will he say about it? Maybe you'll have a chance to apologize! Yes! You should take this oppurtunity to say sorry. You didn't mean to say those words to him. It just came all in the heat of things.

You head over to the girl's bathroom and you look at yourself in the mirror. You're a bit pale from the interview. You were thinking about Siwan non-stop, but you had to focus on the interview. You rummage through your purse for something that will calm down your headache. Nothing. Great. You take out your cellphone and you check the time. 6PM. Well, that was quicker than you expected. Now you should head over to the store to buy some ingredients for tonight. Wait...What are you saying? You're not buying stuff to eat with them again! Why were you thinking that you would go over to their apartment again and eat with them? You got too used to it..

You wash your hands and dried them off. Then your bag vibrates. Someone's calling you? Who? You take out your phone again. It's Kyon.

"Moshi-moshi?" You answered.

"So how was it?" He asked you.

"I got the job!"

"Really? For what?" He questioned. You gulped.

"For...Well, I'm a stylist." You said. It's not exactly a lie. But it's not the truth either.

"For what?" He asked. You groan.

"For a company." You chuckled.

"Oh really? That sounds nice. When are you starting? Should we celebrate?" He laughs.

"I'm starting on Monday. And what?"

"You, me, your friends, and your boyfriend." He explained.

"For the nth time, he's not my boyfriend." You protest.

"Well, then if he's your friend, shouldn't you celebrate with him?"

"Um...He's busy today. Let's just go out ourselves." You lied.

"Okay, then. Where to?" You asked.

"Hmmm...You pick."

"Do you want to visit a bar too?"

"Why? Do you have some problems?"

"Not really. I just want a drink." He explained.

"Eh...But you know I'm not a heavy drinker..." You said.

"But, back in Japan we always go to karaoke and a drink when we had something to celebrate about." He said.

"So?"

"Soooo, doing the same here, isn't any different." He reasoned. You hesitated.

"Fine..." You gave in.

"Okay, I'll stop by your house around 7:30?" He asked. You nodded.

"Okay!" You smiled and closed your phone and put it back in your bag. You looked at yourself again in the mirror. Okay, you look alright. You head out to the hall. You have an hour an thirthy minutes left. How will you kill your time? Maybe you should take a tour, right? You do have a job here now...And the people that interviewed you did say you could check out your work station. Yeah, maybe you should do that!

You take out the book the interviewers gave you to study on. You know there's a map at the back, so you flip pages around to find the map. A folded paper falls out from the back, and you assume it's the map. You bend down to pick it up and unfold it. It is the map. And wow, the building is big. You could get lost here if you didn't have a map.

Now where were you? The bathrooms on the third floor. Yeah, you were there. Now where to go? Maybe you should go to the designers studio. It's by the practice room and the second floor bathrooms. You head for the nearby stairs and you walk downstairs. The first thing you hear is a blast of music. Who's it by? A bunch of girls are singing. You head towards the sounds you hear and you wound up by the practice room. You peek from the outside windows and you see nine girls dancing and practicing. Wow, they are so skinny and fit. You wish you were that tall and skinny. You were short and your cheeks were a bit chubby. Oh well.

You walk around to find more studios by the practice room. Makeup studio. Hair studio. Fabric studio. Ah! Designers Studio! You peek in the room, since the lights were on. No one's inside. You put your hand on the knob and turn, but then you hear nine voices. Not girls. Guys.

Could they be...? ZE:A? Crap. Got to hide from Siwan. You ran inside the room and you quickly look for a place to hide.

"Siiiiwannnniiiiieee~~ Tell me what happened~~" KwangHee whined.

"Nothing happened." Siwan blunty said.

"Then why are you such in a bad mood, hyung?" HyungShik asked.

"It's nothing. Something's just on my mind." Siwan sighed.

"Something...Or someone?" Kevin asked.

"It's nothing!" Siwan darted.

"Okay guys. Calm down. Just leave Siwan alone. Give him time to think." JunYoung said. The guys walk past the practice room.

"Waahhh, they're still practicing..." HeeChul examined.

"Well, I guess we have to wait." JunYoung said. They all nodded.

"What do we do now then?" DongJun asked.

"Just wander for a while. But be here by six-thirty." JunYoung directed. They all noded. Everyone broke up in groups and split up to do their own thing. Siwan headed for the Designers Studio. You heard footsteps by the door and you saw someone was about to enter. You hid inside one of the  closets and you closed the door. Then Siwan entered.