Giving In

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

It's been two days that you haven't talked to Siwan. He's texted you once on Sunday morning, asking if you could meet up with him. But you didn't reply to him. Then he tried calling you several times that night, but you never picked up. He left you a voicemail, but you decided to not listen to it. You left your apartment extra early this morning, so Siwan won't be able to walk you to school.

Once you arrived at school, you glumly walked through your school hallways.

"What's up?" Kyon snuck up behind you. You looked up at him and sighed.

"Nothing..." You croaked.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me. What happened to you?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Nothing..." You repeated.

"Did you get in a fight with your boyfriend?" He wondered. You shook your head again.

"Nothing..."

"Mou...What did you do?" He groaned. You snapped.

"What did I do? I did nothing! It's all his fault!" You yelled.

"Woah, calm down! What did he do?" Kyon changed his question.

"He keeps on looking at KwangHee and BaeGi! It's like, he doesn't care about me. It's like he's paying more attention to them!" You explain.

"Are you jealous?" He asked. You glare at him. "Woah woah, before you kill me; Think about it. Why is he looking at them?" Kyon asked you.

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON--" You stopped. "Wait..." You remembered that he was looking at them cause he was jealous of their relationship.

"I'm assuming you remember now?" Kyon smirks. You hung your head.

"But still...Even if it's like that...he has me now." You mumbled.

"But still. Even if you guys fight, someone's willing to give in." Kyon said. "And how much do you like Siwan?" Kyon asked.

"I...I don't know..." You whispered.

"You don't like him at all?" Kyon raised his brow.

"NO! No! I like him! A lot...But still! If this whole time...the relationship will be like this...I'm going to get tired and then I would want to break up with him!" You start to cry. Kyon started panicking.

"A-Are you crying? Crap...What do I do...?" he mumbles. "Okay okay! What if you talk to him about it? And if he does it again, then I say break it off." Kyon nods. You wipe your tears and you look up.

"Really? I should?" You asked. He nods again.

"I doubt he'll do it again, if you talk to him about it." He smiles. A smile grows on your face and you nod.

"Thanks Kyon-kun!" You cheerfully said. He smirks, then the bell rings. Class begins.

 

Once school ended, you took out your phone in class. You decided to hear his voicemail. You called your voicemail and put the phone to your ear. "You have: One new message and zero saved messages. New Message: Kiyeon-ah...It's me, Siwan...I realized that what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have neglected you on our date. I'm sorry I kept on staring that them when I should be paying attention to you. I promise I won't ever do it again. If you want to break up with me...I understand...I've been a bad boyfriend...so I understand. Goodbye Kiyeon-ah. I love you."

The voicemail ended. A tear went down your cheek. Your heart squeezed tightly for a bit. You don't know what to say. The fact that everything you talked about with Kyon already happened, it still pains you to hear him sound so sad. You close your phone and stuff it in your bag. You grab your bag and hurridley ran out the school. You made no hesitations to go home. It was very unsafe for you though, because you ran without stopping for anything. Lucky there were no cars.

When you finally reached near your apartments. You slowed down to catch your breath. You look up at the your apartment and you see Siwan by your door. He's doorbelling and then pacing around your door. You gasped at his presence, because it really shocked you. It looks like he was about to give up, so he started heading for the stairs. You shook your head and ran towards the stairs. Once he reached the ground floor.

You tackled him and pinned him to the ground. He was surprised by your attack, but more surprised you actually tried to get him. Tears started to stream down your cheeks and you sniffled a lot. Your tears ended up on Siwan's face, but he didn't care.

"D...Don't go..." You hiccuped. "I don't want to break up with you." You added. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"Aren't you mad at me though?" He hesitantly asks. You wipe your tears with your arms and you shook your head.

"I'm jealous." You stated.

"Jealous?" He stared. You nodded.

"I don't want you to look at BaeGi. I want you to look only at me." You bawled. He softened and gently smiled. He sat up, which made you sit down on his waist. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and started drying your face. You shook your head. "I've been a bad girlfriend too..." You mumbled. He tilted his head.

"How?" He wondered.

"I wasn't understanding. I remember you told me that you were jealous of their relationship. Then I just...snapped. I should've been understanding about it." You explained. He looked down and sighed.

"Aniyo...that's not it...Your reaction was right. If it were me, then I would be mad too. I was just...jealous too..." He mumbled. You blinked.

"At KwangHee and BaeGi, right?" You nodded.

"No," He shook his head. "At Kyon." He whispered. You tilted your head and scoffed.

"Why would you be jealous of him?" You asked.

"Because I want to be the one who's closest to you. And I feel like that he likes you." He added. You hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then you buried your face in his shoulder.

"I don't care if he likes me. You shouldn't care either. Because we love each other." You said.

"Love?" He happily asked. You nodded.

"I love you too Woongjae." You giggled. He hugged you tightly and buried his face in your shoulder. He gave little kisses on your neck, which sent shivers down your spine.

"Oh ho ho~" An old lady giggled at you and Siwan. You looked up and it was one of your neighbors.

"Oh hi Mrs.Kim!" You waved. She waved back at you guys.

"You guys shouldn't do it in public, you know." She said, as she walked down the stairs. "Ah, young love." She smiled and walked away. You tilted your head.

"What did she mean by--Oh." You froze. Then your face turned red.

"Did she just think we were..." Siwan slowly asked. You slolwy nodded your head. "Aha...well I guess this position is awkward."

Think about it. You're on his lap, hugging each other. People are bound to wonder. You awkwardly get off of him and you stand up. You help him up and you both avoid each other's eyes.

"That's awkward." You whispered.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said. Then you both broke into laughter. You hugged each other tightly and kissed each other on the lips.

After a while, he pulled back and he asked, "Are you going to come to SE today?"

"I don't have to...right?" You pouted. He sighed.

"I guess you don't have to..."

"BUT I WANT TO~" You poked his sides. He spazzed and covered his sides.

"Aigoo...You're happy now, huh?" He smirks.

"Is that wrong?" You asked.

"No, not at all....But would you be mad if I did...THIS?" He poked your sides and you spazzed too. You scoffed.

"You're so mean!" You playfully yelled.

"Mean enough to ask you on another date this week?" He smiled.

"When?"

"How about tomorrow after school?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "Then...see you tonight?" He asked.

"I'll be there." You smiled.