It's O-V-E-R.

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

Class ended with no homework. You sighed in relief, then you looked at Kyon who was already heading home. You clenched your fists.

"Remember. End it with Siwan. End it with Siwan. End it with Siwan." You muttered to yourself. You got up, grabbed your bag and then you headed out. You see Siwan in his white hoodie, and black shades waiting by the front gates. You see Kyon walk past him and Siwan giving him a look. You gasped. So it is true. You shake your head and then walked up to Siwan.

"Oh hey. How was school?" He smiled as he grabbed your bag. You yanked it back.

"No, it's fine. School was fine." You said, then walking past him, going ahead.

"What's wrong?" He asked, catching up. You scoffed.

"I know what you did." You stopped and glared at him.

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"Why did you beat up Kyon?" You yelled. People started staring at you. He was about to say something, but you walked away.

"Look, Kiyeon-ah! He said that I didn't love you. I did! And then he said I was gay for KwangHee." He explained.

"But you should'nt have beated him up." You slowed down. He grabbed your wrist and made you stop walking.

"But I was angry. I do love you. Not KwangHee. Just you." He smiled. You shook your head.

"I'm tired Siwan..." You pulled your wrist back and sighed. He tilted his head.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's break up." You bluntly said. He gasped.

"Wait. Why?! Because I hurt your friend?" Siwan panicked. You shook your head.

"I just don't get it. One second you're all over KwangHee and BaeGi, then you pay attention to me, then you get over-protective of me...It just gets my heart confused." You groan.

"Confused? Your heart gets confused?" Siwan stared.

"Yeah...It does." You nodded. "My heart would ache at certain times when I'm with you, then sometimes it would beat really fast and then sometimes I feel like I would want to..." You looked down. "Just forget it."

"See! There you go again! You're not telling me properly!" Siwan pointed. You felt your face turn red from all the pressure, and you started tearing up. When Siwan noticed you're crying a bit, he softened. "Look, Kiyeon-ah. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said, hugging you. You buried your face into his shoulder and you hugged him back.

"I don't understand anything. It's all my fault." You whispered.

"No no, it's not your fault." Siwan said, patting your back.

"No! It is! I've been so mean to you, then mean to myself, then mean to everyone. I'm so sorry." You cried. "It's because...I like you so much...And I was insecure of everything..." You said.

"Why would you be insecure?" Siwan asked.

"Because...you would be looking at BaeGi and KwangHee all the time. I thought you likeed BaeGi a lot., because sometimes I caught you spying on her. I never thought you would like a girl like me...Because you never looked at me." You explained.

"I was always looking at you when I started liking you." Siwan spoke up. You looked up into his eyes and your mouth fell open.

"Really?" You scoffed. He nodded. "I can't believe that though..."

"Why not?!"

"BECAUSE! You're always playing games with my heart! That's why I'm sick and tired of everything!" You pushed him away. "I stand still with my choice..." You started heading back home. "We're breaking up." You stated.

"I don't want to!" Siwan said, chasing after you. You started to run away from him, heading back to the apartments. When you lost sight of him, you slowed down and tried to catch your breath. He hugged you from behind. "I don't want to break up." He repeated. You struggled.

"NO! We're ending it! You don't love me! You never did!" You started screaming.

"I always did! That's why I was so patient!" He yelled.

"Patient for what? For when I break out?" You struggled. He gripped his embrace around you.

"For a lot of things! I didn't know if you were okay if I kept on hugging you and never let go."

"Shut up! Urusai! Urusai!" You screamed.

"I was holding back a lot!"

"Lies! All of them!"

"I was! I always was!" He buried his face in your neck. You pushed him away and ran up your stairs. He followed.

"No!"

"KIYEON-AH." He yelled. You froze and you turned back. "I'm a man. I have my own desires too." He glared at you. You shook your head and continued running. Siwan caught up and grabbed you. He pinned you to your apartment door and kissed you deeply. You moved your face away and tried to go inside your apartment. He pinned you from behind and kissed the back of your neck. You finally unlock your door, and you both stumble in. The door shuts and you both are on your hallway floor.

"Get out." You ordered.

"No."

"GET OUT!" You screamed.

"NO!"

"Stop it! Go to a person you truly love! Like BaeGi!" You covered your face.

"What?" He asked.

"Go back to someone you truly love. You don't love me." You repeated.

"I'll show you that I love you." He looked down at you. You shook your head.

"No..."
 

*Urusai = Shut up