Stories

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

"Don't go." is being repeated in your mind. You're smiling on the inside, but you have a straight face on the outside. You're sitting next to JungMi, MyungHee, and BaeGi who are just watching. MyungHee turns her head and caught eyes with you.

"Oh right! I've been meaning to ask you!" MyungHee pointed to you. You tilted your head. "Why are you here?" She asked. Your eyes widened. Oh right.

"Oh...I got a job here." You said. BaeGi turned her head to you.

"As the new designer?" BaeGi asked. You nodded. JungMi turned her head to you.

"Seriously?!" JungMi smiled. You nodded again. "Congrats!" She clapped. MyungHee and BaeGi joined.

"I think I'm starting this Monday." You smiled.

"Oh that's cool! So you'll be here everyday?" MyungHee asked.

"Well, just to make the outfits for upcoming concerts and photoshoots." You nodded.

"Oh, I see. We just come when there's practice." BaeGi said.

"Yeah, otherwise, we watch the concerts from the seats, then we go head back-stage after the concert. And we always buy the magazines and newspapers that they're in." JungMi said.

"Is it troublesome?" You asked.

JungMi shook her head. "I've been doing this since I was younger." She smiled.

"Eh? Why?"

"I'm childhood friends with JunYoung-oppa." She explained.

"Ohhhh." You said. "You've liked him since you were young?" You asked.

"Hmm...I guess it started when we were ulzzangs together in junior high school?" She thought about it.

"Aish...You always tell us that it started in junior high school." BaeGi rolled her eyes. You all giggled.

"My story is...I liked Kevin-oppa...when he liked JungMi." MyungHee smiled. Your eyes widened.

"EH? REALLY?" Your mouth opened. MyungHee nodded.

"I was JungMi's teacher in art college, then she introduced me to ZE:A. I ended up failling for Kevin-oppa, but he had a deep crush on JungMi."

"Then what?"

"Well, I was going to leave Korea, to go to my family in America...But..."

"Kevin-oppa had a change of heart and stopped her from boarding the plane." JungMi finished. You smiled.

"Aw. That's cute." You said.

"Mine isn't that interesting." BaeGi sighed.

"No! It is!" JungMi said. "Tell her!"

"Fine fine..." BaeGi smiled. "Well, I was a secret fangirl of ZE:A. And my ultimate was KwangHee-oppa. So what happened was, I was just living a normal school life---"

"NORMAL?" MyungHee's voice rose. "YOU WERE BEING BULLIED EVERYDAY!" She scolded.

"Details, details." BaeGi scoffed. "Okay, so I was being bullied. And I thought KwangHee-oppa was different." She sighed. "But at first, he wasn't. He was scared of me."

"Ugh, that was only first impression." JungMi shook her head.

"And then, one day, KwangHee-oppa found out I was being bullied in school, and all of ZE:A came to my school to stop the bullying." BaeGi smiled.

"Girl, she was so oblivious to KwangHee's feelings." MyungHee scoffed. You giggled.

"But to my surprise--"

"Uh-huh!" MyungHee nodded. BaeGi nudged MyungHee.

"To my surprise, KwangHee liked me. And he told me later that he did." BaeGi smiled.

"Boy, he had to say it in sooo many ways." JungMi laughed.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well, our little BaeGi here, is very oblivious to love." MyungHee started. "KwangHee-oppa tried saying it in soooo many ways!"

"Like?" You wondered.

"KwangHee said, 'I don't hate you. I like you.' or 'You're not scary.' or just plain, 'I like you!' " JungMi explained.

"But BaeGi finally got it when KwangHee-oppa said, 'I like you in a romantic way.' " MyungHee finished. Your mouth fell open.

"Poor KwangHee!" You laughed. BaeGi covered her face.

"Ugh! It's not even funny!" She blushed.

"How about you?" JungMi asked.

"Eh? Me?"

"Yeah, aren't you going out with Siwan-oppa?" MyungHee asked. Your eyes widened and you turned red.

"Nononononononononono!" You shook your head.

"Then why---" BaeGi asked.

"I don't even know anymore...He would be holding my hands, walking me to school, and then talking about KwangHee and all, but I don't know his feelings. He gives me the hate atmosphere sometimes." You sigh.

"Maybe he's just worried about you." BaeGi smiled.

"Worried? Why?"

"Well, I wouldn't know. Maybe he's spying on you, and sometimes he sees you with another guy." JungMi said.

"But! Siwan always talks about KwangHee to me! Should I get jealous?" You started.

"Well...in a sense...yes...But they're just a OTP." MyungHee nodded.

"O...T...P?" You asked.

"One true pairing. They're like...meant for each other." BaeGi explained. You slowly nodded.

"Ohhh..." You said. That could be a possibility. Then an awkward silence came up.

"Hey, Kiyeon-sshi. Are you going to celebrate that you got a job here?" MyungHee asked.

"Yeah, I'm celebrating with Ky--WAIT. WHAT TIME IS IT?" You got up.

"Eh? 6:55 PM...Why?" MyungHee asked.

"I have to meet up with a friend, cause we're celebrating!" You started to gather your stuff.

"Eh?! When?!" JungMi asked.

"7:30! And the apartment is far from here!" You panicked.

"Ah...We'll bring you home now, but then we'll just come back." BaeGi suggested. You nodded.

"Oh my goodness! Please and thanks!" You bowed. They slowly nodded, but they hurried on helping your way back home. All of you rushed out, but you were running at the speed of light.

"Who is it anyway?" MyungHee asked.

"My childhood friend from Japan." You said.

"Oh! I see! Don't worry! We'll make it on time!" JungMi reassured. You nodded.

"Thanks so much guys!" You said, as they led you our the building and to the parking lot. You all hopped in the car and they drove you home.