Friendship

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You arrived at the Asian market and you follow around the girls around. They fill the cart with a lot of meat and vegetables.

"What are we making?" You asked.

"Beef Vegetable stew." BaeGi said. You nodded and looked inside the cart. They have beef, potatoes, onions, cabbage and lettus. You think about it.

"How about string beans?" You asked as you pick up some. They smiled and nodded. You put some in the cart and think about what else to put. "How about broccoli?" You asked.

"You know how to cook?" JungMi asked. You shook your head.

"Not really. I fail at it." You sigh. They all giggle, which makes you blush a bit. "How about peas?" You asked. MyungHee smiled.

"You have really good ideas for the stew." She said. You shake your head.

"I'm sorry. I'm just hungry, because I didn't eat lunch today." You said as you looked around for more vegtables. "I think that's all the vegetables we need. Can we put egg in it?" You eyes brightened. They all smirk.

"Sure!" They said in sync. You smile and look around for something else. Then something catches your eye and you run towards it. Fashion magazines! And they're new! You take one of every brand name and put it in the cart.

"Don't worry. I'm paying for that and I'm paying my share." You said. BaeGi analyzes the magazines and smirks.

"Fashion?" She asked. You nod. "Interesting~" She smirks. You tilt your head. How so? You shrug it off and you continue shopping. You added some chips and you all decided to buy watermelon.

When you guys arrived back at the apartment, you seperate the magazines and chips in a plastic bag. You carry the watermelon, beef, and the string beans and cabbage. Kevin, JunYoung, KwangHee help out their girfriends. You go alone. You see MinWoo head towards you and grab the watermelon. He smiles at you.

"Let me carry this noona." He brightly said. You smile and nod.

"Thank you." You said and let him carry it. Then TaeHun comes out and takes the beef.

"I'll carry this~" He smiles. You nod and let him carry it.

"Thank you." You smiled and bowed. Then HeeChul comes out and takes the string beans and cabbage.

"Let me take this." He said. You nodded and let him take it. Wow, ZE:A is so nice.

"Thank you." You smile. He smiles and goes ahead. You look at the fashion magazines. Still there. Chips? There. You smile. Siwan comes out.

"Anymore bags?" He asked. You look behind you to see if there are. Nope. You turn back to Siwan and shook your head. "What's that?" He points to the bag.

"Oh, some help for my college." You said.

"What kind of help?" You said.

"Well, it's just some fashion advice. And there might be a job somewhere." You smile.

"Oh right, you go to fashion college! You should come talk to me sometime too. I'm the fashionista!" He extends out his arm to take your bag. "And you need a job? Why don't you just apply for the job in our entertainment?" He asks. You tilt your head.

"You guys have a job opening?" You asked. He nodded. You smiled. "As a fashion coordinator?" You asked again. He nods. You squeal and glomp him. "Thank you for telling me! I'm going to apply tomorrow after school!" You said. He smiles and slowly hugs you. You smile and hug him tighter. You let him go and try to walk away, but Siwan pulls you back for another hug. Your eyes widen as he hugs you tight. You let him stay like that for a while. "Siwan...? What are you doing?" You asked.

"Trying to move on." He replies. You gasp. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?" You ask. He lets you go and smiles.

"I'm trying to take your advice." He scratches the back on his neck. "Is that bad?" He asks. You smirk and chuckle.

"Nope! I'm proud!" You smile. You thought he meant something else...

"Aha, thanks for advice." He bows. You shake your head.

"That's what friends are for, right?" You said. He looks up and smiles.

"Yeah. Friends." He pets your head.

"Yo lovebirds! Hurry up inside!" KwangHee calls out. You scoff.

"Again with that relationship status." You nudge Siwan. He laughs.

"It's not like that!" Siwan told KwangHee.

"Uhhh-huuuh! We saw that hug!" KwangHee points out. You slightly turn pink and walk inside. You see BaeGi, JungMi, and MyungHee smirk at you.

"Hmmmmm~ What's this we saw~?" JungMi nudges you. You nudge her back.

"Friendship." You said.

"Suuuuurrrreeee." MyungHee nudged you. You nudged her back.

"For sure!" You smirk. You place the magazines on the couch.

"Now, let's get cooking~!" MyungHee cheers. You nod and follow the girls to the kitchen.

 

After a while of cooking, you help give them the vegetables and set the table. You at cooking, and you can't even cook for yourself. You sigh and MyungHee giggles.

"Want us to teach you how to cook?" MyungHee asks. You hesitate. "It's really fun to do!" She encourages.

"Besides, you should know how to cook when you get a husband." JungMi added. "You're not going to buy takeout every day, right?" She smirks. You turn pink. Then Siwan pats your head.

"Pfft. It's fine. Not every girl needs to know how to cook." He said nicely. You blush and nod. Then he turns to the girls. "Guys, don't force her to cook. She's our guest." He said. They think about it and nod. You shake your head.

"I can help!" You said bravely. "I can cook for my husband if I had one!" You pouted. "I would cook wonderful meals for him!" You added. They all smirked and chuckled. Siwan pets your head again. You look up at him and you give a smile. You help them with the cooking...Sort of. You passed more things to them and you set the table up some more. So much for helping to cook. You count the amount of people there is to serve.

Fourteen. That will not fit at the table.

"Don't worry, the manager eats his meals in his room." JunYoung reassured. You nodded and bit your bottom lip.

"But, still, I can't fit." You mumble. "Ah, it's fine, I'll just eat on the couch." You said. Siwan examined the table and counted all of us. Usually the table can fit 10, but they were able to squeeze MyungHee, BaeGi, and JungMi in. You grab a bowl of soup and walk into the living room, taking a seat on one of the couches, alone. Everyone feels a bit bad that they weren't able to fit you in, but you didn't care. You don't matter anyway. You sip the broth and you feel the warm liquid go through your body. It feels good to eat, when you haven't eaten all day. You pop out a magazine from your bag and you set it open on the table. While drinking your soup, you examine the magazines.

Meanwhile, in the dining room, JungMi was telling a story. You could hear her and hear some laughing. Good thing they're having fun without you. Then a sudden silence appeared. You turned around and wondered what happened. Maybe they all started to eat. You shrug and you continue your reading. Then when you take another sip, someone sits nexts to you. You became surprised and you started to cough a bit. Then you put your bowl down next to your magazine and look who's next to you. Siwan.

"What's wrong?" You asked. He shakes his head.

"I'm done eating." He said. You nodded your head, before smirking at the sounds of his stomach growl.

"Sure you are." You said before handing him your soup. He rejects it, but you insist on him having it. "I'm not hungry anyway." You said, before your stomach growled too. Your eyes widened and you tried to play it cool. "Mou, your stomach keeps making noises." You lied. He scoffed.

"I'm pretty sure it was your stomach." He said. You nudge him.

"Fine, let's both share the soup?" You asked. He hesitates but he nods. You pick up a piece of meat with your spoon and you feed Siwan. Then you take the same spoon and feed yourself a big potato. You start nomming as you flip through the pages of your magazine. Siwan looks over your shoulder and gasps.

"Is that High-Cut's new magazine for August?" He points. You nodded and showed him the magazine.

"I'm trying to look for ideas for my outfit. I think it needs something more." You said.

"What does it look like?"

"Well, it has a white loose shirt with graffiti flowers on it, with a pink cardigan over it."

"What else?"

"There's ripped denim shorts with old leftover fabric as patches for the pockets."

"Hmmm, interesting. Did you add shoes yet?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Not yet. I might buy these shoes here, but they are expensive." You pointed to the next page.

"I can buy them for you." He offers. You nudge him.

"No way." You rejected and snatch back the magazine.

"Why not?" He asks.

"First of all, that's nice, but I can't pay you back."

"You don't have to pay me back."

"Uh, yeah, I do. And second of all, you should only buy stuff for your girlfriend." You nudge him again and smirk. "Where's your girlfriend?" You ask.

"I told you I don't have one." He sighs.

"Yet." You added and flip through the magazine some more.

"What do you mean?"

"There's always someone for someone." You smile.

"Then...Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He takes your hand and looks at you deeply in the eyes. You drop the magazine and you stare at him. He notices your reaction and lets go of you. "I'm just joking." He laughs it off. You blink a bit before chuckling.

"I took you seriously for a second." You nudge him. He gives you a weak smile and looks away.

 

You guys are friends...right?