The Princesses and their Slave

Princesses and I

"What? Dont look at me like that.. Guys, come on stop it." Amber said, shoving her two buddies by the shoulder who's glaring at her, trying to bore a hole on her head if its even possible. "Look, I didnt plan to steal your girls. I warned you didnt I? But you didnt listen." Amber said as she followed her two bestfriends who sat on a bench in front of them.

Its been two weeks since that double date incident Amber had filled in for her two buddies. The Jungsis went through their promised dates with Suho and Taeyang but they didnt like them, even just a bit. Its not like the two guys isnt good-looking cause they are, even Amber admits it sometimes but the thing is, the famous Jungsis just happened to be gays. GAYS. No one knows it till after they announced that Amber is their property when some girls tried to talk to the nerdy tomboy one morning. Some took it bad, specially those fanboys who's head over heels for them to the point that they made Amber's life a living hell, but ofcourse her friends were always there to save her everytime despite the fact that she just stole their girls. Some took it quite fairly and had even thought that Amber is such a cutie not to mention smart and and an -kicking mathematician. Some also had it as a good news since their rival with boys have lessened since the Jungs

"It isnt my fault guys. If you didnt send me there, they wouldnt even know I exist. So you should be blaming yourselves and not me." Amber pouted. The two guys both sighed at the same time as turned to look at their friend.

Thinking the same thing as they had locked their gazes at each other, they flicked Amber's temples. "Iyaaah, What was that for?" Amber exclaimed as she jolted up, holding the sides of her head.

"Look were not upset.." Suho started but Taeyeang butted in, "Well, a little bit."

"Its okay that they chose you over us, but what we doesnt like is that you.." They both pointed at Amber. "Youre dating them all at the same time."

"Ohh god, I didnt know youre a playgirl Amber. Ive always though youre a nice and loyal kid." Taeyang said as he over dramatically made his point by holding onto his head as if it was hurting.

Amber pouted, her lips more protruded than ever. "I'm not even sure if I like any of them." Her voice was low.

"Then why are you dating them?"

"They said so. Its them who insisted not me."

"But it doesnt mean youre going to date both of them." Suho stood up and flung his arms over her shoulder. "Look Amber.. Its either you date one or date no one. If you keep doing this, one of you will get hurt."

"We'll one of them will definitely get hurt. Have you seen the Jungs lately? Ive never seen them so possessive over someone." Taeyang admitted, crossing his legs. "Heck, Ive never seen them show interest in anyone till Amber."

One week after Taeyang-Jessica and Suho-Krystal date, Amber's life had changed drastically. She became popular, she caught everyone's attention when the Jungsis claimed her as theirs and had garnered hate from most of the boys in their university. She didnt like any of it and had considered it as a pain in the kinda thing. She hates attention from girls or boys, and moreover she hates being called as the Jungsis' slave. It wouldve been nice if only she's been referred to as Prince. She wouldve liked it a bit, but no.. Everyone calls her that and her two idiotic friends teases her too sometimes.

"Its not like I wanted them to like me. I was good before they came in the picture and now, my world rotated a hundred and eighty degree just because of them." Amber sat back again and Taeyang patted her head.

"Actually, Suho and I, were kinda happy that it did." Amber looked at him, confused.

It was Suho who continued, "Youve got such a boring life Am. Books, library and your dorm, tell me exactly how you get to have fun with only those things? You barely talk to anyone other than us. You'd rather stay home that hang with us. Sometimes, I even wonder how did we became friends, cause Im certainly not that kind of a person."

"Cause Im awesome and I do your assignments for you?" They knew it wasnt a question, so they all both end up laughing.

"But serious talk here, dont you like the jungsis? I mean any of them? Im sure spending the whole week with them, you probably like somoene better than the other."

Amber kept silent and think deeply what to answer but only to end up with a contorted face. "Theyre pretty much the same actually. Theyre bossy, scary and demanding."

One week that Amber had to fetch the two girls in their dorms to walk to their class. One week that Amber needed to spend her lunchbeak with the both of them or else she's going to have a long nagging ceremony. One week that Amber felt like she's been enslaved for a whole year already. She wakes up earlier than usual and gets home late, something that her roommate find very amusing since nothing or rather no one can make Amber stay out of their dorm before their clock ticks at 6, well that is, till Jungsis happened to Amber's life.

"Speaking of the y devils." Suho muttered, waving his hands to the direction where Amber's head turned to. "Hi Jess, Krys." He greeted them, not missing out on acting cutely towards the younger Jung who only spared him a quick nod.

"Hi Krys. Hi Jess." Taeyang greeted as he stood up and waved his hands too. Jessica smiled at him a bit and Krystal waved back at him that caused Suho furrowed his brows to his friend who only shrugged his shoulders.

Amber shook her head at how whipped her friends is by girls who theyre not even dating in the first place. Ohh god, theyre hopeless.

"Hey Am, my friends want to meet you. We're going to a diner later, you should come." Krystal told her. Jessica laughed. "Sorry baby sis, but Ive already booked Amber for tonight,we're going to do some shopping. Go book her for tomorrow. You know, first come first serve."

Amber gulped her saliva, she knew it wasnt a wise desicion to say yes to any of them, cause it always ends up with them bantering and bickering on who's who first.

"Ohh is that so? Well then, Okay." Amber's jaw drop, it was the first time that Krystal, eventhough she's afraid of her sister, had let her sister have her way first.

"Woah baby sis, youre actually not going to argue with me on this one?"

"Ahh nope. You can have her tonight, then I'll have her tomorrow night."

"Geez girls, how can you talk of me like Im a thing you can just decide who's going to use first. Jesus, have you two gone crazy?" Amber blurted out.

"We told you right, we like you and the only thing you could date one of us is if one backs out." Jessica said, crossing her arms onto her chest and Amber knew she shouldnt say more but she couldnt help it, she suddenly just said her thoughts out loud. "I didnt even know if I wanted to really date any of you."

"Did you say something Amber Liu?" Krystal was smiling and her voice was sweet. Dangerously sweet, Amber had thought.

"Ohh no nothing.. I didnt say anything." Amber said, frantically waving her hand in front of her.

"I thought so too."

"Whipped." Taeyang and Suho mumbled out, loud enough for Amber to hear. She turned around to glare at her friends who purposely took a step back just so Amber cant throw any jab on them.

Ohh good lord, how did my peaceful teenage life became like this?