Acknowledgement

Princesses and I

Amber had this urge to throw up, as if the food that she hasn’t even started eating was already on and her stomach doesn’t want to take them in. Or atleast that’s what she was feeling at the sight of Krystal and whoever the god damn guy’s name is publicly showing too much affection to each other. Ohh the urge to just flip the table and tackle the guy and punch him on the face to wipe that freaking annoying smile off his face and the need to just pull Krystal away from that guy and to run away from that god forsaken dinner.

“Here princess.. I know how you love meat so much.” For the umpteenth time, Amber found herself rolling her eyes at how idiotically the guy sounds like as he referred Krystal as Princess.

It sounds way better if Im the one calling her that. Arghhh

She mentally commented to herself as she played the steak on her plate.

“Hey Am, are you okay?” The boyish girl turned to Jessica who asked. “Huh?”

“Youre not eating. ” Jessica took notice and she was relieved that someone noticed her lost of interest with the food but really, its not the food but the fact that Krystal is flirting with some guy in front of her that she lost her appetite.

It annoys her. It irritates her. How Krystal acts like she’s not there, like she doesn’t exist. How can Krystal acts so sweet around the guy when she’s there, when she’s the one Krystal is dating and not that guy.. Wasn’t Krystal supposed to be sweet only to her and not with anyone else?

“Im not hungry.” She answered bitterly. Amber resumed glaring at her steak as the talk continues around the table, with Seohyun and Yonghwa talking about her visit to her grandma, the two of her abductors whom she found out as Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon talking about business. And ofcourse, the two persons that irks her to no end, Krystal and the guy that they refer as Pot or Top or whatever it is Amber doesn’t really give a damn about was busy on their own world.

“Want to go out?” Jessica whispered to her and she nodded back. Amber doesnt really want to stay for more than another second watching Krystal with the guy.

But unknowing to them, Krystal was watching her too and was enjoying the jealous look on Amber’s face since they arrived at the restaurant with her favorite Top Oppa beside her. But her mood flipped 180 degrees as she saw Jessica left the table with Amber holding her hand. Ohh the urge to pull Amber back to the table.

“Are you okay Princess?” Top asked as she saw the sudden change on Krystal’s face.

“No Im not.” Krystal answered too honestly as she stared at the back of her retreating sister and Amber.

 

 

 

“Youre not much of these things, are you?” Jessica spoke as they reached the restaurants balcony, hands still intertwined and no one seemed like wants to let go.

“I wasn’t born rich. Im just not good with socializing in general.”  Amber answered, tightening her grip on Jessica’s hand. She felt relieved that Krystal was now out of her sight and she cant even be bother if the younger girl was still flirting with the guy. Ohh hell no, she’s not going to ruin the romantic ambiance around her and Jessica right now. “You? Why didn’t you eat?”

“I cant eat when Im seeing you so jealous like that with Krystal.”

“Was I that obvious?” Amber turned to the older girl who only nodded and man, she find it so cute how Jessica nodded her head. She looks like a cat. Amber thought and she found herself laughing.

“Whats funny?”  Jessica queried as she shoved her shoulder.

“Nothing, you just look like a cat just now.”  Amber continued laughing.

“What?” Jessica sounded offended and annoyed. How can Amber thought of her as a cat? Geez, sometimes Jessica just wonder how on earth she fell for a person who seemed like has no brain at all. (Amber is a genius, so don’t get her wrong.)

The boyish girl pulled Jessica’s hand when the latter tried to get away from her resulting for Jessica’s body to crash onto hers. “Where do you think youre going?”

“Anywhere far from you obviously.”

Amber just nodded and tightened her hold on Jessica as the latter struggled to free herself. “Come on. You really do look like a cat you know. What are you getting mad at?”

“Youre making fun of me.”

“Im not okay. Im laughing because youre cute. Cats are cute okay? So youre cute.”

Jessica just rolled her eyes and that caused Amber to laugh again. “How can you compare me with a cat? I hate you.”

“No you don’t. You love me.”

“Im taking that back now.”

“Okay.” And Jessica’s head went blanc as Amber’s lips sealed hers. “So do you love me again now?”

“No.” Another kiss.

“How about now?” Another kiss.

“Still no.”

“Fine.” It was now Amber who pretended t leave but Jessica pulled her back by her neck line and crashed their lips together. “I changed my mind.”

“Okay, that’s enough.” A man who they realized was Yonghwa pushed them apart and purposefully stood between them. “Youre being too disgustingly sweet for my liking.”

“Yonghwa..” Jessica’s voice was authoritative but there was a hit of embarrassment there.

“Sorry.” Amber found herself scratching the back of her neck.

“Can I have a man to man talk with Amber Jess?” And when Jessica gave her brother a confused look, Yonghwa only smiled at her. Don’t worry, Im not going to do anything to her. Well that depends on what her answers are going to be ofcourse.”

“Yonghwa..”

“Okay.. Okay.. Im only kidding. Seohyun’s asking for you at the table.” Amber swallowed her saliva as the oldest Jung turned to her as soon as Jessica was out of sight.

“Well, well, well.” Amber gulped more. Ohh this talk is not going to be good, she can feel it.

“I don’t like you.” The boyish girl blinked for a couple of times. She was a bit surprised at how straightforward Yonghwa is for a guy. Usually guys are more to actions than to words but obviously straightforwardness runs in the Jungs genes regardless of gender.

“We only met today. How can you say you don’t like me if you don’t know me.”

“Ive seen enough to know that I don’t like you. Well, to be honest, not just you but everyone who’s trying to hurt my sisters.” Yonghwa crossed his arms onto his chest. “Youre literally swimming two rivers at the same time Amber and worst is, you chose the wrong river to swim in. Theyre my sisters, do you think I’d let someone like you just hurt them?”

“Im not..” Amber started but the Jung boy did not let her finish.

“You cant just do this to my sisters. You cant just show them the same affection without hurting the other. Im not going to just sit and watch you tear their relationship apart, do you hear me? They don’t deserve someone like you.” Amber stayed still, she didn’t even budge when Yonghwa pushed her to the balcony’s railings. He was right anyway and she cant argue with that. If it was months ago, she can just easily tell him that this wasn’t what she planned for herself. That being torn in between the two sisters was never her idea but theirs. That she didn’t choose for Jessica and Krystal to like her. But that was months ago, when she haven’t invested her own feelings yet. Now is a totally different story cause she likes the Jung siblings now and she cant choose between them. No, even no matter how hard she tried to think about it, she cant make herself choose. Her mathematical problems are way easier than her complicated relationship with the two sisters, if you ask her.

“Leave them now or you’ll regret the day you met them.” There was finality in his tone and Amber knew it was a threat but she seemed not fazed out a bit about it. She was more scared about losing Jessica and Krystal than Yonghwa’s threat itself.

“I saw how easy it was for you to just jump back and forth with my sisters. One second you were acting as a jealous boyfriend with Krystal then the next second youre this overly sweet boyfriend with Jessica. My sisters are not a basketball Amber, where you just dribble them around. They deserve more than that.”

“I know.. I know they do.”

“Then what the hell are you doing? Why are you playing their hearts then?”

“I don’t. Im not playing them. Do you think its just them risking their everything here? I have my heart out in the open here as well Yonghwa. My situation isn’t as easy as you think.” Amber heaved a sigh before she continued. “You have no idea how hard it is to be torn between two amazing girls and you cant choose cause you don’t want to hurt any of them. But as much as I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt myself either. I like them. I may have liked them in different ways but I like them and I don’t want to lose them. Im being selfish but I don’t want to lose any of them.”

“God, I so want to punch your face. Too bad you’re a girl.”

“Look, Im sorry. I didn’t want this okay? God knows I didn’t. Seriously, my life was way simpler before I met your sisters, but I got to admit, theyre the best thing that ever happened to me so you cant really blame me for being selfish. I cant choose between them, you can do whatever you want with me but I cant really choose.”

“So youre just going to wait for my sisters to fight because of you?” Yonghwa’s voice is becoming louder as every seconds passed.

“No. Im just.. I don’t know. I don’t know okay? All I know is I like them and I cant lose both of them.”

“Youre selfish.”

“I know.”

“You cant have both of them, one way or another youre going to let the other go and Im telling you already, youre not going to like what Im going to do to you if any of my sisters cry.”

“I don’t have any other choice, do I?”

“That’s some serious talk you got there Oppa, Amber..” The boyish girl and the Jung boy turned to the owner of the voice, Krystal, standing just some couple of feet away from them, hands crossed on her chest. “Youre not threatening her Oppa, are you?”

“No. Im not.” Yonghwa chuckled as she took steps away from Amber.

“Seohyun Unnie is looking for you. She said you guys have somewhere to go to.”  The Jung boy only nodded and turned to Amber and with a serious look on his face he told her, “We’ll be seeing each other soon, future sister-in-law.” Amber was about to exhale the breath she was holding when Yonghwa turned to her again. “Or not.” Before he finally left the two alone.

“So..”

“So..” Amber copied the younger Jung’s words as the latter walks towards her.

“I heard everything.” Somehow Amber felt relieved that Krystal did. One less explanation for her then.

“Youre selfish you know that?”

“Ive been told.”

“But I like that. I like how you don’t want to lose us.” Krystal paused as she stopped mere inches away from Amber. “ So I guess this battle is just between me and Unnie then.” Krystal reached for the hem of Amber’s top. “Just to let you know, Im going to make sure she’ll back out so I can have you only for myself.”

The boyish girl shook her head in amazement on how the younger girl seemed to be so determined to have her, well not just Krystal really, even Jessica.

“Just no catfights okay? I don’t like my girls with bruises.”

“Deal.” Krystal said before clashing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 



What the actual is going on in this fic? I have no idea anymore. HELP..