Princesses' conflict

Princesses and I

"Unnie? Can we talk?" Krystal's head popped in between the gap of the slightly open door and Jessica stopped reading and place her book beside her before patting the empty space next to her. "Yeah, sure, what's it about?"

After closing the door behind her, Krystal refused to take more steps near her sister, which Jessica find a little bit disturbing. "What's wrong Krystal?"

"Amber.." The younger girl began; the uneasiness in her voice is evident. It made Jessica worry.

"Krys...?"

"Do you really like her?"

"I love her." Jessica said with all honesty, there's no way for her to deny it anyway.

"And I love her too." Krystal turned around and busied herself with her sister's glass figurines on its shelves."We cant love the same person Unnie."

Jessica heaved a sigh. She knew this talk will eventually happen, ofcourse it will and its today. "Krys.."  She started but her sister cut her off.

"Amber cant choose between us. She likes me and she likes you too, did you know that?"

"I do."

"We cant share Amber, Unnie"

"I know.."

Silence took over them and god knows Jessica hated it. The last this happened was when they were seven and they fought over a snow white gown for the Halloween party and they both know its different this time. Its different because its Amber.

"One of us should back out, Unnie."

"And you think it should be me?"

"I didnt say that."

Jessica hopped out of her bed and crossed her hands on her chest. "No you didnt, but thats exactly what youre trying to say. Im not stupid Krys, I can read between the lines."

Krystal didnt say anything and just hang her head low, her hand gripping tightly on one of Jessica's figurines.

"I dont want us to fight Unnie.You know I love you but I love Amber too. Its the first time I ever felt this way over someone."

"And you think its not the same for me?" Jessica's voice came out a little loud and strong and it made Krystal jump a little. Yeah sure,she heard Jessica yell every now and then but never to her. Jessica never yelled at her.

"Please Unnie.." Krystal turned and her sister immediately noticed the tears that flowing down her cheeks. "Just let me have Amber."

Its breaking Jessica's heart. Seeing Krystal cry always breaks her heart,it always does. "I cant Krys..Im sorry."

"So youre saying youre choosing her over our relationship? Over me? But Im your sister." Krystal's face looked even more in pain than ever. She never thought that something or, rather this time, someone can really go between them. She always thought that their sister bond is strong, so whats wrong with Jessica giving up and let her have Amber for herself? Why cant Jessica let her have her happiness? Shouldnt her happiness the most important thing for Jessica? So why cant Jessica just let go of Amber? "Arent you being selfish Unnie?"

"Im not the only one here in this room Krys." Jessica avoided her sister's eyes. "Werent you the one who said that love is blind and people in love are stupid? well, lets just say Im stupid like that."

"Unnie,what happened to you? Youre always the one who gives me everything that can make me happy. You always do whatever makes me happy. Amber makes me happy Unnie, why cant you just give her to me?"

"Because she's my happiness too."

"I cant believe this.. I cant.." And Jessica was left alone again in her room, wiping her own tears that decided to taint her cheeks right after Krystal left. "Im sorry Krys.. I just love Amber so much.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Short? I know.. Ohh well, this fic is nearing its end.. woohoo Finally.. I just thought you ought to know whats the sibling's situation right now.

 

Tata for now.. See you guys in a month?

^-^v