Roommie's Suggestion

Princesses and I

"Hey Roommie.."

"Roommie?"

"Short for roommate?"

"Ohh okay..what's up?"

Amber contemplated for a while if she should ask, since she knows she'll just embarrass herself, but she decided to ask anyway. "Say.. do you think Im still a ?"

"Ashdgdsjd.. w-what?" Amber's roommate was still hitting her chest, trying to recover from almost choking herself to death right after she heard Amber's weird and not to mention slightly awkward question. Yeah sure theyre both girls but one just doesnt simply ask things like that.

"I mean.. when you look at me, do I look innocent and pure to you?" Amber rephrased.

"Why the question though?" Amber's roommate paused, wiping her lips off the crumbs of her oreo cookies. "Wait, let me guess, Jungsis put it in your head?"

"Well...." Amber trailed off as she glide her swivel chair towards her bed and placed her feet on top of it. "Yesterday, I had the chance to ask them about that night, you know, the night I got drunk and the sisters slept here?"

Amber's roommate snapped her fingers, remembering exactly what she was telling her. "Ohh the night you had a . So what about it? Did they say youre bad at ?"

"No, not really.. because nothing happened. They slept in cause I threw up on them when theyre trying to put me to bed, hence the lack of clothing when they woke up."

"Ohh I hear disappointment there buddy. Tsk." Amber's roommate chuckled a bit, finding it funny how dejected Amber was when she said nothing happened that night, well if it was her, she'd probably regret it too that she didnt lay her hands on those sibling's y bodies. "So whats the question all about?"

"Answer my question first."

"Well, Ive known you for years. You havent been out with anyone else other than your bros and Ive always seen you with your books that I started to think youre dating them." Amber's roommate laughed and that made Amber glared at her. " And you, you never brought girls in our room other than the JungSis and your homework buddies, so I guess it'll be safe to say you are? But Im not sure.. Maybe you arent?" 

Amber heaved a heavy sigh. "They said Im too innocent, too pure. I mean they even know Im still a . Like how on earth did they know that?" Amber threw her hands on the air before ruffling her hair. "Tell me roommie, does my face show it all?" She added, turning her head left and right.

 "Let me guess again. Krystal said youre too pure to have her way with her. And Jessica said youre too innocent to initiate with her, am I right?"

Silence had been the answer.

"But Im the one doing advances on them now." Amber said in a pout remembering those times where she initiated everything but then she'll stop because she doesnt know what to do next. Ohh such a coward she is.

"Maybe it wasnt enough?"

"Ohh red light yoh, since when did you become an expert on girls?" An oreo landed on Amber's face.

"Excuse me, I am a girl, so thats a reason enough to know what Im saying."

"Werent you gay though?" Amber's roommate glared at her before throwing her a pillow which Amber dodged safely.

"Excuse me, Im only gay for the Jungsis. Theyre worth gaying for." They both ended up laughing till Amber's roommate stood up and walked to Amber. "But seriously, maybe youre advances are too weak. Kissing is different from making out you know."

"Well, pardon me for being a . I have no idea what I should do."

"Then let me teach you." Without any more words, Amber's roommate swirl her swivel chair around and sat on her lap.

"First. Make eye contact." a hand was then placed on Amber's chin making her raise her head to meet her room mate's eyes. "Second, your lips. They'll end up staring at your lips and will eventually do it too." And surprisingly Amber did, her lips as she stared at her roommate's lips. "Third, carress their cheeks and their jaws, it'll send signals to their brains and will make them salivate yet their throats will dry." Amber didnt know if its because her brain is just thinking of the things her roommate was saying or her body was reacting on its own, cause really, she felt like she's thirty yet she could feel herself salivating. "Fourth, lean in and whisper y and naughty things to their ears. It'll make them wonder a lot of things." As her roommate whispered that to her, Amber was already imagining things.. wild and y things to be exact and its already turning her on. "Fifth, blew a kiss on their ears, you can it too if you want. It'll drive them crazy." Amber covered the instant she heard herself .

"Did you just.."

Amber hid her flushed face as her roommate laughed at her.

"Youre so fun to tease sometimes you know?"

"And youre so mean."

"You know Im not."

Her roommate was about to stand up but Amber got a hold of her waist, pulling her in place. "What's the next after that?"

"You want to know?" Amber nodded as her roommate held her chin. "You kiss them and you let yourself get drown of your own lust. Dont hold yourself back and just follow your instinct." Amber could see her closing in but then their door suddenly flung open and came Krystal in, with eyes fuming with anger. "Yah! What the hell are you doing to Amber? Get off her."

"Dont worry baby Jung, Im just teaching Amber something here."

"Exactly what are you teaching her?"

"Its better if you ask her." Amber's roommate got off her lap. "Im off Roommie, got class in 30 minutes, dont forget what I told you okay?" She even patted Amber's shoulder before walking passed Krystal who's still glaring at her. "Later, baby Jung."

"Okay, what exactly was that? Why was she sitting on your lap?" Krystal asked, crossing her arms onto her chest as she walked towards Amber.

"Just like what she said, she was just teaching me something."

"Something that needs her to sit on your lap, hold your chin and have your faces so close to each other like this?" Krystal pointed out each actions while doing it exactly as she's seen it.

"Yeah, s-something like t-that." Amber stuttered but she regained her composure as she sat up straight and let her hands traverse along Krystal's S-line. "Is there a problem with that?" And now, she's ready to do what her room mate advised her to do.

Lets see if it'll work.

A whimper came out of the younger girl's mouth instead as she felt Amber's hand on her neck, slightly caressing it. The warmth of the older girl's hand was starting to spark something inside her and Krystal could feel it coursing to her very core.

Amber let her hand ran across Krystal's fully covered before settling it on the younger girl's round , squeezing it lightly. The action had made Krystal gasp, as she got a hold of Amber's shirt. It was undeniably turning her on, the way Amber was handling her now.. Its making her hot and as hell and to think that Amber hasnt kissed her yet.

She couldnt wait any longer, so Krystal clashed their lips together, grinding her lower torso to Amber's. "Dont you dare let someone else sit on your lap ever again." Krystal had warned before kissing Amber again, much intense than before, with tongues now joining in.

Amber smirked as Krystal took her shirt off and tossed it on the floor.
"Youre mine Amber. Remember that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



What the did I just wrote?