The Struggle is Real. Part II

Princesses and I

She panted heavily and she felt like she's going to be suffocated as the cloth covering her head closed in on her nose and  with every breath she takes. Her hands were tied and she cannot move. She doesnt know where she is, more so had no freaking idea who her abductors are.

She heard the sound of an opening door and a shoe tapping on the floor after.

"Our little friend is awake."

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" The clothe covering her head muffled most of her words but it was still clear as her abductor laughed.

"You'll know soon enough."

 

Hours ago, Amber was supposed to meet her professor in the faculty office but as soon as she opened her dorm room door, someone had covered her nose with a cloth, hearing her room mate's panicking voice as she called out for her before she passed out and now there she was tied on a chair in some god damn place she has no idea where.. and why.

"Let me go. You wont get anything from me. Im just an ordinary student living off from a scholarship and some allowance from my parents. We're poor." Amber pleaded, her hands getting sweatier by the minute.

"Relax.."  Then she felt the cloth on her head being pulled. Her hair disheveled as it fell in front of her face. "I just want to meet you."

"Meet me? Why?" Amber got puzzled. She has never seen the man before, though she hasnt really met a lot of people but she was certain that the man in front of her was nowhere near someone who'll associate himself with the likes of her. Suited in a very nice and no doubt expensive tuxedo with a red necktie paired with a branded black shiny leather shoes.

"Just because.." The door opened the same time the man's phone rang. Raising his hand to the guys that just look the same as him. They all look respectable so why, why would they kidnapped her? Is this some kind of a game and she was very unfortunate to be their victim?

"Hello." The man greeted warmly to the person on the other line. "Ohh yes, Im around the town right now." Then the man look annoyed and fascinated at the same time as she stared at his phone. "Still cute as ever. Imagine, she hung up on me."  She said shaking his head at the men standing around Amber.

"W-what exactly do you want from me. Surely, youve got way better smart asses to think of killing me, right?" Amber asked worriedly. although she was afraid to ask it at first but she thinks she had the right to know what lies for her in the hands of her abductor. That made her the center of entertainment as all the guys inside the well kept room of what Amber thinks was a hotel room laughed so loud.

"Killing you? That would be absurd." The man next to Amber blurted out as is mocking her occasional stupidity.

"What's absurd is you having me tied here in a chair. What the hell are you planning on doing to me then. if not killing me?" Amber tried prying herself off the chair but only end up getting her wrist hurt with how tight her knot is.

"I told you already, I just want to meet you." The first man answered.

"If youre a man enough, you wouldnt kidnap me and wouldve introduced yourself properly."

"Then that wouldnt be fun now, would it?" And the man patted Amber's head who tilted her head away., making it known that the action was not welcomed.

"I like her. She's stubborn." The man on her left voiced out. 

"Im really starting to think that you have a thing for stubborn girls."

"I thought you guys already know that by now considering I like Krystal so much and ofcourse, Jessica too."  And with the mention of those names, it ticked something in Amber's mind.

"Its about me being connected to the JungSis, is it? Thats why you kidnapped me?" 

"And she's also smart. Im impressed." 

"Ohh were you already from the time youve read her background info?" The man behind Amber said as he tapped the man on her left's shoulder.

"Those papers could be wrong you know."

"Youve got my background checked? What the hell?"  Amber didnt like it a bit that someone, no matter how rich nor powerful they are, was reading her past.

"Chill girl, its needed.."  Amber was utterly speechless, mad and annoyed as hell. Who do these guys think they were to just get someone's background lying on top of their tables and have that person tied on a chair on a fine Monday afternoon?

"Now, can you just let me go, after all, Im sure whatever you read about me was all true." The two men on her both sides placed their hands on her should, pushing her down the chair even more, as if the tie on her wrist was not enough.

"Not so fast handsome girl. There are things those useless papers dont provide though.." The man in front of her tucked his hands inside his pocket and smiled at her sinisterly, if not for the good looking face the man have, he wouldve passed as a hoodlum from a gangster movie with that smile and it creeps Amber out.

"And what is that?" She asked out hesitantly.

"Character. And I might say, you have one, unlike the boring nerd your background info tells you to be." Amber got curious what was written on those papers really although she knew exactly what her life is, ofcourse, it is her life anyway so it only make sense that she knows whats in it but what got her curious was why these guys think she was boring, sure she has no other life than school and book and studying but really she never think she's that boring, if anything. She just have that simple life and its obviously way different from these men surrounding her whom she was sure who lived with golden spoon and silver platters and all-attention drawing to everywhere theyve gone to. Yes, her life isnt that exciting but it wasnt boring either and it just suits her perfectly fine.

The phone of the man in front of Amber started ringing again and a smile crept on his lips as he saw the person calling him. His thumb swiped the screen before putting it against his ear and with so much enthusiasm, he said, "Hello Krystal baby.."

The word made Amber creased her brows. How dare this man call her Krystal 'baby'?

"What are you saying? No.. No.. What do you mean I got her? Not because Im around the town right now and your friend gone missing, meant I have her. No. I dont even know who this Amber is...Come on baby.."

"Krystal.. Krystal.. Help me.. He got me all tied up in a chair.. Help me.." Amber yelled as loudly as she can hoping that Krystal on the other line heard her. The man on the phone snapped his fingers and with that Amber fell unconscious right after the guy on her right placed a cloth on her nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



This fic is getting so out of hand, dont you think so?

 

 

Sorry guys for making you wait.. After two weeks of being on hiatus.. Im back now.. 

Who missed me?