Stupid's Problem

Princesses and I

A groan escaped Amber's lips as she rested her head on her study table, and as if she's not contented with that she sat up straight pulling her hair in frustration then banged her head on the table.

"Jungsis problems?" Her roommate asked as soon as she came inside their shared room and found Amber like that.

"Am I that obvious?" Amber shuffled and turned a bit on her seat, resting her forearm on the backrest and leaning her chin on it.

"Well, I have never seen you get so frustrated with school work before." Her roommate pointed at the book splattered across her table. "That explains one thing right?" 

Amber sat properly again and faced her books and homeworks she needed to do for tomorrow's class. "Its just that, those sisters are driving me crazier each day and I think instead of passing this term I might just end up in a mental hospital." She admitted, picking up her pen and stared at a blank page where she should be writing an essay about medieval times and such.

"Well, just think about how many guys and even girls who would be willing to be in your place. Its the Jungsis we're talking about here. Rich beautiful perfect y girls, what can you ask for more?"

Amber sighed in defeat. She knew her roommate has a point, there's a lot in the campus and also people outside would love to trade everything to be the center of the siblings' attention and she's so lucky to be the one the sisters had their eyes locked on. She is indeed lucky but whenever she thinks of the torture she's been receiving not only by the two sister but also her antis that seemed like it doubled right after the Christmas ball. It was still bearable though but since the kisses happened, she just wanted to kill herself and end her life. Its not even physical torture, no, Jungsis was way past that although there were instances she's been asked to carry things for them or accompany them to places but thats just it, a 5 minute rest can regain her strength and she's okay again.

But lately, she felt like Krystal and Jessica was testing her, as if theyre trying to drive her to the edge and had been waiting for her to snap which is soon if Amber is asked. Just like the other day, she was helping Jessica with her accounting subject which she had offered before the older girl went back to their mansion  for the weekend and in the middle of the session, Jessica leaned to reach one book at the book shelf on her left side. She didnt know if its planned but when she turned to look at the older girl, she found herself staring straight at Jessica's bosom and she internally cursed the older girl for wearing a v-neck shirt which made it easier for her to see what Jessica was hiding beneath her shirt. Amber frantically scooted backwards but it was no use when Jessica leaned even more closer entrapping her in between temptation and rational thinking. Amber who couldnt do anything that time just let the older girl finish what she was doing but right after the book was taken, Jessica knowing exactly about the internal turmoil Amber was having took it on her advantage and sat on her lap. The accounting books was soon forgotten after their lips met into a hot making out kisses.

And ofcourse, when did Krystal ever failed to match up with her sister? Never. It was almost impossible for Amber to get away from the younger girl cause whenever theyre alone together, Krystal is literally seducing her to no end with all her y clothes and provocative advances. Just like yesterday, Krystal had asked her to fetch her for their late lunch only to find Krystal covered only with a towel. Krystal who loves to tease Amber as much as she tortures her, gave her the most intolerable 30 minutes of her life. Krystal dressed up while Amber had her back on the younger girl but knowing that Krystal was getting dress and plus the fact that Amber has a wild imagination, one can tell what went through Amber's head that time. As soon as arms s on Amber's waist, their hunger had been satisfied with a plate full of lips-smacking and tongue-twirling kisses.

It was those kinds of torture she had been receiving for weeks now and she dont know if she should be really grateful of her situation or not, considering she might just end up either as a maniac or a for wanting the Jung Siblings so much all for herself. 

"I'd still need to choose between them." Amber rested her head on her forearm on top of her table and groaned again.

If only I can have them both.