Stupid's Submission

Princesses and I

Stunned.

Awestruck.

Brain dead.

Amber was definitely the definition of those words as she tried to look away from the two siblings who was currently disposing their undergarments but obviously failed as her gaze was fixated on Jessica and Krystal, too fixated to be exact; It was like her eyes wasnt even blinking.

And despite the poor lighting of the room, the boyish girl can see the siblings' silhouette perfectly and can really tell that theyre already .

At the thought, Amber started hyperventilating; sudden feeling of lack of air in her lungs and the hard pounding of her heart against her chest.

She had seen Jessica and Krystal partially clothed before and boy did it drove the boyish girl crazy, so what more now that the JungSis were both bare and only for her to see, to touch, to feel, to taste?

God, the anticipation might literally kill Amber, if truth be told.

"Am.." Jessica and Krystal both called out.

"Y-yes?" Amber croaked. And she knew this was it. Its really going to happen now and she couldnt back out anymore. Ohh she wouldnt dare either. How many times had she been dreaming about this anyway? Long time... a very long time now and now that its finally going to happen, it felt like she's going to die of waiting to see how it'll go.

Krystal, Jessica and her in a small bed, .

Damn, the idea ceased all her brain's functions.

She couldnt think properly. Everything was a blur, like a dream; too surreal.

Yes, definitely a dream.

The siblings started climbing up the bed, taking their places on each side of Amber and the latter comically covered themselves with the blanket.

"I..I dont want you to get c-c-cold." She stuttered. 

"Cute." Jessica pinched her cheeks. "Youre really cute when youre embarrassed. Dont worry, its our first time to do it too." And that just caused Amber's brain to short circuit.

She's a for crying out loud. Yeah sure, she mustve been very aggressive lately but that wasnt . She wasnt back then when she's making out with either of the siblings. None of them were , period. But now... now its different.

"Lets get rid of this?" Jessica asked ohh so politely as she started lifting Amber's shirt.

The boyish girl stilled as cold fingers brushed her stomach. She then realizes its Jessica's and it made her wonder, the older Jung's hand was always warm so why is it cold now? And when Krystal helped her sister, Amber found the younger Jung's hand as cold as Jessica's.

Theyre nervous. Amber thought and somehow it calmed her down to know that she isnt the only one.

Stopping the siblings from stripping her clothes off, Amber took a deep breath and caressed Jessica and Krystal's hand.

"We dont have to do this when we're all nervous, you know." The siblings didnt say anything and looked away; both were embarrassed that Amber managed to read them that easily.

"Dont force yourself into doing something youre not yet sure of." Amber chuckled, she doesnt know where in the god's world she found the courage to say that, but she did and she felt a little bit stupid. Who wouldnt be? The campus' ice princesses, in your bed, waiting for you to touch them, yet there she was telling them that they dont need to do it because theyre nervous? What kind of stupidity is that?

"We're not forcing anything, we're just nervous." Krystal admitted.

"What? Do you expect we wont be? We're all s here plus Im going to do it with my sister not that Im going to touch her, geez, ohh you know what I mean." Jessica tried to make her point but only to be embarrassed more.

"Its a bit awkward." Krystal seconded.

And Amber laughed. She finds it really cute whenever the siblings displays such timidness. Krystal and Jessica was always known to have a cold and intimidating demeanor, but in front of Amber, those walls are non-existent. And the boyish girl is so honored that she can witness it all; happy, sad, broken, mad and even flustered. Amber had seen it all.

"But we're not going to stop, just because we feel awkward with this. We cant let you change your mind again." And Jessica pushed Amber down the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Jesus.. Wait..wait.." Jessica's hold loosened and it allowed Amber to sit up again with the older Jung still on her lap. Then it hit the boyish girl, Jessica was on her eye level and truth be told, it made her feel hot, ohh so hot.

"Im not going to change my mind again." Amber said earnestly. She's still unconvinced with everything, their set up and their complicated relationship, but having the siblings around is definitely way better than not having them at all, so no, she wont change her mind again.

Jessica and Krystal didnt say anything but resumed what they were doing with Amber earlier; stripping her off. With a flushed face, Amber tried not to stare too much on Jessica's s as she's been undressed of her clothes.

The boyish girl shook her head. Ever since day one, the JungSis never failed to drive her to insanity land till now that theyre going to have . It still feel so surreal. Like she was just only dreaming and soon she'll wake up. Ohh no, she doesnt want to wake up ever.

Mixed emotions.

Her heart was pounding so hard inside her chest and she knows she isnt the only one. The room was so silent that she could hear all their heartbeats in a rhythmical tune.

Badump.. Badump.. Badump..

She could literally hear her heart like it was just at the back of her ear. It was too loud but it wasnt enough to distract her from her impending doom, as she claims it to be. Ohh how sweet her ohh so called adverse fate is; being in bed with two magnificent ladies. Anybody would trade everything to be in Amber's position right now and the boyish girl would be really stupid to think twice again. This kind of opportunities only comes in a blue moon and she's just too lucky to have it right now in her bed, bare . 

Krystal pulled her face and placed a kiss on her nose. "You ready?"

And Amber contemplated. Is she really ready? Heck, she is and she's not going to chicken out again, so she leaned closer and claimed the younger Jung's lips as her answer.

Smiling against the kiss, Krystal flung her arms around the boyish girl's neck. And whilst the two were busy making out in front of her, Jessica took Amber's hand and placed it above her chest.

At the contact, Amber froze; eyes wide at the warmth of Jessica's ample felt against her palm.  She pulled away from Krystal and met Jessica's luscious lips. The difference of the way the siblings' kisses was obvious but it definitely has the same effect on her.

Krystal obliged herself; pulling the boyish girl's remaining garments off her without distracting her sister and Amber's liplocking actions.

This is it. This is ing really it. Amber's head was in a turmoil. She knows what she needs to do yet she doesnt know what she should do, so she stayed still while her lips were preoccupied.

The feeling was foreign; being and having someone else's bareness against her. But Amber cant deny that she like the feeling. Ohh she loves it, no denying on that. Her hand that was simply touching the older Jung's earlier was now moving; placing a squeeze here and there. And her other free hand was reaching out for Krystal from Jessica's side.

Clutching the younger Jung's neck, Amber boldly pulled Krystal to her and hungrily kissed her; lust started filling up her whole being.

And while Amber was busy with Krystal, Jessica willed herself to have fun, showering the boyish girl's neck with sloppy kisses; trailing down to her almost-flat chest.

Its driving Amber crazy and she then realized, when it comes to the JungSis, she cant multitasked. She was getting lost with Jessica's lips on her skin but Krystal is not going to lose against her sister; pulling Amber's attention back to her by her ear.

Amber was on fire and she felt like she's going to turn to ashes soon, considering that they havent started anything yet.

"Mmmm .." She blurted out as Jessica and Krystal simultaneously Amber's ears and abdomen. If she was standing, her knees probably gave out on her already. It was too much.. too much that her whole body felt like it was burning with desire, with lust and everything in between.

Krystal pushed her down and claimed the throne Jessica had left earlier; on top of her and kissed her senselessly. And whilst the younger Jung was driving her insane with her kisses, the older Jung was busy running her lips down her thighs. She could feel her ever fiber tingling as the kiss went down.. down.. down.

Amber's voice hitched as she felt her legs being pulled apart; eyes widening at the realization. She almost pushed Krystal away but the younger girl was good at calming her nervous nerve down. Placing her two hands at both sides of Amber's head, Krystal lowered herself, brazenly offering herself to the boyish girl who welcomed the action willingly. al kisses at first, Amber felt like she has to be sensitive towards Krystal so she let the younger girl get used to her lips on her first before she could do more.

A throaty moan resonated in the room as hair fell like a curtain above Amber's head and she knew, Krystal was pleased, very pleased. Tongue started to join in, flicking the younger Jung's hardened s; and Krystal moaned.

" Amber.." The younger Jung yelped as she felt the boyish girl bit her accidentally, thanks to Jessica who, without warning, just dived in between Amber's legs.

"S-sorry.... Oh god." She gasped as she felt warm tongue wiggled against her lips.

And ofcourse Krystal can let her sister win Amber over, so she again moved to claim Amber's lips and guided Amber's hand to her throbbing womanhood.

She's wet.. Ohh god, she's so wet. Amber could literally hear her brain screaming that out. And she cant imagine how wet can Jessica be as well. The idea itself, that she was able to make the two precious ice princesses so wet, was driving her to the edge, excluding the fact that there was a tongue poking in and out of her womanhood.

Ohh the feeling was so exhilarating.. excruciatingly wonderful as she imagined it to be.

Instinct lead them on. Without any prior experiences, the trio sure know what to do, or atleast their body know what to do and they couldnt care less at all.

"Jess, come here." Feeling that she was being unfair to the  older Jung, Amber willed Krystal off her; her hand still cupping teh younger girl's with a little bit rubbing here and there.

"What?" Jessica asked as she wiped her lips off Amber's juices.

"Come here.." Amber's voice was hoarser and Jessica followed. "Just keep doing whatever your doing earlier." Understanding what the boyish girl had meant, Jessica sat on Amber's stomach; back facing the boyish girl.

Amber and Krystal stared at each other for a moment before Amber finally inserted a digit to Krystal's core. The younger girl's fell a little forward at the contact. It was her first and boy it felt so new, so foreign; having something deep inside her felt so different in a good way. As soon as she got used to the feeling, her hips started to move; sending the digit deep to her very core,

Resuming to what she was doing, Jessica buried her face again in between Amber's legs; tongue finding her entrance instantly.

Pulling Jessica's legs with her other free hand, her damped womanhood came into view and man, did it rendered Amber speechless for a good one minute. It was beautiful. Ofcourse, she had studied it in school, but having to see it up close and very personal was two whole different stories.

Amber gulped, the distinct scent of Jessica ity tickled her nostrils and it excite her in a way she couldnt put a word to. Its just so unique... so out of this world.. so... she couldnt think of a word anymore so she just buried all her thoughts away in Jessica's womanhood; busying her tongue immediately.

As lust overpowered them, they only have one thing  in mind; make each other .

And so, Amber moved her finger to meet Krystal's body halfway, and ohh did it  do the magic as the younger girl felt her whole body itching with urgency to and have herself crumble against the boyish girl's palm.

".. .. .." As Krystal's moans filled the room. Amber and Jessica was too busy ing their tongue deep in each other's core. In and out, in and out till they felt their muscles contract and expand around their tongue,

They were all near and they all know it.

And so, with few more s, they sent each other into the pits of inferno or into the highest gate of heaven or wherever it is that they know forever was possible.

Because they all know, this was just only their beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Guys Im sorry.. I know this is lame and it really took me a whole effin' month to finally finish it.

Im sorry if It didnt meet your expectations. I told you many times before, I am NOT a good writer so Im sorry if I ruined JungSis and Amber's image inside your heads.

I really am sorry. Please forgive this Grandpabacon of yours for not doing so good with this fic. I'll try to improve more, for all your sakes. 

This is the end guys, I cant write KryberSica anymore, its a in' torture you know.. hahaha

I hope you guys had fun reading it till the end just as much as I had fun writing it but honestly speaking though, this fic gave me a hella headache.

So now Im relieved that its finally the last chapter. Thank you so much for reading.

Please watch out for more of my upcoming stories. I may be in an indefinite hiatus, but I'll still write. So dont worry about my on-going fic. I'll finish it all soon. Just give me time. I promise I wont leave any fic hanging.

So till then.........

I'll see you guys around.

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out.

^-^v