A day with the Princess Part I

Princesses and I

Weekends are supposed to be spent the way you want it to be, some wants to have never ending parties while others prefer it to be peaceful and quiet. And Amber was one of those few who spends it alone to sleep, rest, and relax after a tiring week that seemed to have been doubled the work load since the famous Jung sister came in her life. She should be sleeping, resting and having some quiet alone time by herself since her roommate always goes home to her family to spend the weekends. Amber should be having her precious time alone but she wasnt. She wasnt when there's two sisters who hadnt had enough of the time she already had wasted with them and now still wants to ruin her only time for herself.

"Ohh come on, Its only 4 in the morning."  Amber whined as she rubbed her eyes off her sleepiness while opening the door, knowing so perfectly who could possibly be disturbing her sleep. Once her eyes were a little focused, she noticed that the girl was alone and on her track shorts with a hoodie jacket on top. "Krys?" She looked out to see if the younger Jung is indeed alone, and she was. "What are you doing here so early? Shouldnt you be at your mansion?" 

Krystal giggled at first seeing how Amber's short hair all in a mess. She reached out to fix it but the tomboy had already took a step back and head straight to her bed, leaving the door open for the girl to come in.

"I thought you'd want to go jog with me." Krystal said, tucking her hands inside her jacket.

"Well lucky you, you have time to do these things, but sorry, I dont."  Amber replied, covering her whole body with her blanket. " I dont do strenuous activities, specially on weekends."

"But youre looking unfit Amber. You need exercise."  Krystal pulled the blanket off the tomboy.

"I dont"

"You do. Now get up." 

"I dont want to."

"You need to."

"Says who?"

"Says me. Now come on."

Amber sat up and glared at the girl. "Krystal, please. I have been your loyal servant for a week now, let me just have my rest this weekend. I havent been sleeping properly lately since you and your sister had always managed to ruin my perfect time table. You managed to messed up with my to do list and have managed to change my usual activities. But please, leave my weekend rest." Amber was expecting Krystal to argue with her but surprisingly, the younger Jung only said, "Okay." 

"Okay? As in Okay, Okay you'll let me rest?"

"Ahh huh." Krystal nodded her head to emphasize her answer.

"Who are you and what did you to Krystal?"

"Hahahaha Funny Stupid."  Krystal mocked a laugh. And before Amber could process everything, she found herself being Krystal's pillow. "Ahh Krystal, what are you doing?"

"What do you think I am doing?"

"Shouldnt you be walking out of my room so I could rest?"

"If you dont want to come and jog with me then I'll sleep here with you, now sleep before I change my mind." Krystal ordered her as the younger girl had snuggled closer to her and even flung her arms around her waist. She tensed up, never once she had been this close with a girl who isnt even her girlfriend in the first place, let alone hold her like this but odd it was, the fruity scent of Krystal's hair made her feel comfortable and the soft breathing coming from Krystal had lulled her back to sleep.

"Good morning Stupid." She shifted to her right and as soon as she opened her eyes, she fell off her bed seeing someone else's face so close to hers. "Aww that hurts."  She groaned, massaging her head which came in contact with the floor first.

"Are you okay?" Then it all came back to her, remembering how Krystal came so early in the morning asking her for a jog and then they end up sleeping together. She felt her face heat up with the last two words that run through her mind. Sleeping Together. She suddenly burst out laughing making the younger girl looked oddly at her. "Did you hit your head hard or something?" 

"Or something." Amber answered as she hoist herself up and sat on her bed next to the girl. "You know, you two sisters can really drive someone mad." she said, pinching Krystal's nose who only groaned in pain. "But I guess thats your charm. And I'll admit that Im currently the luckiest person right now, having one Jung is already something but two? Well, except from the daily teasing and glares and mentally killing me, I guess it isnt bad having you and your sister around. But really, its too much that its driving me crazy sometimes."

Krystal pulled Amber's hands off her. "Then you better choose now Stupid."

"What if I dont want to choose?"

"Then thats your problem, cause what Jung wants, Jung gets."

"Such stubbornness your genes got then." Amber patted Krystal's head and then that's when the former realized how Krystal was so different form her sister. Jessica was all matured while Krystal was always the childish and shy one. Although they both get shy when its Amber initiating the body contact, its more obvious with Krystal since her face turns red in an instant.

"Yeah, it actually runs in the family."  Krystal said, pouting cutely as she brushed Amber's hand off her head.

"Want to get some breakfast? Im actually starving."

"Its already noon, Stupid." Krystal flicked Amber's forehead before getting up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Woah.. What did I write just now?

 
 

Short and no sense at all..

 

^-^