Aftermath

Princesses and I

Amber woke up with a throbbing head as if it was being pounded nonstop. Her head was so painful that she felt like her skull was being ripped with a chainsaw and that with every ing second it seems like its going to explode. Its annoyed her to no end, plus the heavy feeling over her leg and stomach. With eyes still closed, she sat up and walked towards the bathroom half asleep. She looked at herself in the mirror and wiped it with her palm. "Arrrggghh.." She grunted as she stared her reflection. "I dont think I drunk that much." She pulled her hair to ease the pain she was feeling as another wave of excruciating throbs swept her. "Im not going to drink ever again." She promised herself, while splashing her face with some water.

"Do you happen to have any pain reliever..." Amber stopped midway of her sentence as she noticed a big lump on her bed. She turned at her roommate's bed and found it empty. "Ohh the , dont tell me I did something I shouldnt......" She walked over to her bed and nervously reached out for her blanket.

"The heck.." She cursed again as she heard a moan coming from under the blanket. "Ohh please dont let it be.. Dont.."

"Amber.. What are you doing?" The boyish girl's head turned towards the door where her roommate was looking so confuse while staring between her and the lump on the bed. "You brought a girl in our room?" Amber heaved a relieved sigh, seeing that the person on her bed wasnt her roommate.

"I dont remember, I was so drunk and.. I was drunk.." Amber suddenly felt her hangover again and her hands automatically entangled itself on her hair,pulling it to somehow ease the pain. "Ahh my head..Do you have some medicine?"

Her roommate walked towards her side table and pulled some tablets out of her drawer. "Too bad I had to do an overnight stay with a classmate last night, It wouldve been nice to watch some live show." Amber glared at her roommate.

"Krystal? Or Jess?" Amber shrugged her shoulders, she hasnt open the blanket yet so she didnt know. It could be the girl she's with from last night.

"What? Someone else? Ohohohoho Player Ber in the house yoh. But I gotta tell you man, ditch her now or else the Jungsis will find out and god knows what those two might do to you." That gave Amber some goose bumps although she felt like something already happened last night that she cant remember.

"Ahhh I need to pee." Amber and her roommate's heads snapped at the other bed as a disheveled Krystal Jung stood up wearing only a tank and a cute . That made Amber swallowed her saliva and covered her roommate's eyes. The younger girl didnt even noticed them as she run to the bathroom. Amber then looked at herself, she's wearing a tank top and a boxer shorts that she cant remember putting on last night. 'Oh no Jess is so ing going to kill me.'  

"You said it wasnt Krystal?" Amber's roommate brushed her hands off her eyes. "Dude, I didnt know either. Im drunk, I dont even remember anything."

"Krystal, hand me some water, Im thirsty." Again, Amber and her room mate's heads turned to the bed where a half asleep Jessica was trying to get off from the bed. And again, Amber covered her roommate's eyes because Jessica was only wearing a bra and a .

"Ohh holy mother ing christ Amber.. You had a last night? Damn it. You lucky bastard."

"Dude, I wish I could remember." 

 

 

 

 



Random update..

Just to let you guys know that Amber is still alive..

^-^v