The Princesses and their Protector

Princesses and I

She swore never to accompany the two sisters in doing their monthly shopping escapade ever again. Its already a torture to help one of the Jungs with their shopping bags but imagine those two sister walking around and literally buying the whole mall for just an evening event, with her trailing behind them holding all the bags for them.

"Can we guys please seat and rest for a while, my feet hurts already." Amber whined as she peeped through the piles of boxes she's holding in front of her.

"But we havent buy your suit Amber."  Krystal said, walking to her side.

"Cant I just wore longsleeve polo and pants. Thats a bit formal enough, right?"

"Come on Ber, The whole school will all be formal with dresses and suits and ties, and youre going there a bit less when we can buy you the perfect suit to go along with your handsome face?" Amber found herself blushing with the older girl's words and good thing there's a pile of boxes covering her face, no one saw her cheeks turned pink.

"Fine."  She utters, making the siblings smile and they resumed walking again but this time towards the car the two sister had asked their father for today's service along with their family driver whom the two sisters were close with. He's a happy looking old man and Amber can tell that the two sister dont just treat him as their driver but as family as well. He greeted her with all welcoming smile and warm shake of hands when he fetched them at the school dormitories earlier today. And Amber knew that the man who comes with the name of Yoochun knows something she and the whole school also knows, that theyre gays.

"You know, youre the only girl my babies had given so much interest on." Yoochun started as she helped Amber put the bags and boxes inside the car's trunk. "To think that theyre even buying you clothes. The last time I saw those two team up shopping was when they bought their father a present for his birthday. Youre a fine lucky young lady.. or lad, whichever you prefer." He smiled again, one that reminds Amber of home and her father he hasnt seen for a while now.

"But Im warning you Amber, I know youre a good kid, but please, Ms. Krystal and Ms. Jessica are like my daughters so treat them well and dont break their hearts." That made Amber furrowed her brows. She's torn in between two sister who likes her and she's not yet sure if she's indeed taking a liking to any of them but she do find their presence a bit overwhelming, as long as the two dont annoy her which is more likely an unusual thing for the trio, she thinks their relationship as friends is good and if it'll ever become more than that, hurting one of them is inevitable unless she's the one who'll get dumped.

"Uncle Yoochun, I cant promise you anything but I sure will treat them like princesses should be." Amber said and she thinks she's been doing that since day 1.

"Not exactly what I want to hear but treating them as princesses could do too. Theyre indeed the Princesses of the Jung's household even though their not little kids anymore and has their own opinion on things, but still, their hearts are as fragile as glasses, they can easily break and tends to suffer more cause theyre weak, their character may seem strong but theyre weak deep inside." Amber glanced at Jessica. She already have witnessed one of the girl's weakness and she do agree with the old man, theyre fragile, soft and weak, different from the character they show in public. And that time Amber just had this urge to comfort not only Jessica but Krystal too being the youngest of the two,she knows Krystal has some burdens and downs too, probably more than Jessica faces with. She does not only want to envelope them in warm hugs but also protect them from any harm that can hurt them, even from herself if needed.

"Come on Stupid, we aint got everyday here, we still need to buy you your suit." Krystal called her attention and Yoochun gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"Just be patient with them, stubbornness actually runs in the family."

"Ive noticed." Amber laughed lightly and had excused herself to go and see her two princesses. She still has no feelings for them other than friendship or maybe she does but its not strong yet, eitherway she had promised herself that she wont let anyone even herself hurt Jessica and Krystal and she will protect them just like how she'd want to protect a younger sister if she ever had one. She'll protect them in her own ways, no matter what.