Roommate's Suggestion Part II

Princesses and I

Amber was at her usual spot on the library when her roommate suddenly showed up. It surprised the boyish girl since her roommate had never went to this side of the University, ever.

"Woah, is this the end of the world now?"

"Haha, funny. I just came to say hi."

"Then hi? But really, what are you doing here?"

"What? Cant I just got to the library because I need a book for my accounting class?"

"Where did your motto "Books are for nerds" go?"

"Come on now,  youre an exception, you know that."

"Right.. Right.. Seriously? Why did you come up here?"

"To say hi." Amber rolled her eyes when her roommate wont seem to stop the childish game anytime soon. "And also to ask what happened to Baby Jung." Amber shook her head, ofcourse, her roommate wont let that information slip.

"Nothing happened, if thats what you want to know."

"What?! You didnt have ?" Amber's roommate voice raised tons of decibels that they literally garnered everyone's attention including the librarian, but thankfully, Amber's agility had saved them from the embarrassment when she had successfully pulled her roommate by the ear in between some bookshelves to hide themselves with.

"Do you really have to shout that?"

"Chill, Im sorry. I was just..surprised, thats all." Amber's roommate patted her head, "So tell me, what exactly happened? You know, I purposely went out two hours earlier for my class, how can you missed the chance? You made all my efforts gone to waste. Tsk."

"Not my fault, okay? Krystal's dad called her."

"Oww such party pooper isnt he?" Amber shook her head at her roommmate, sometimes, she cant help but to think that her roommate is totally gay yet sometimes she makes her think like she's a straight girl who just loves to think ertedly of girls most specially when it comes to the famous Jung sisters.

"Well, there's still a lot of time for you my beloved Roommie. Atleast you know Krystal is ready to get it down with you." Amber's roommate even wiggled her brows, making Amber rolled her eyes and shook her head with the implication.

"You know, for someone whom I never seen played around with anyone at all, you seem very good with this... things.."

"Well, its human nature you know."

"To be this erted? I dont think so." Getting the meaning, Amber's roommate tackled her and they both fell on the floor. Amber had accidentally pulled one book that she hit her roommate with.

"Ohh, I knew you know things around here. Thanks." Amber shook her head again when her roommate took the book she supposedly should be looking for. It was her main objective when she took the route to the library and meeting Amber there was just pure coincidence.

Amber pushed herself up but her roommate didnt move an inch, noticing the same position they were in just hours ago, Amber felt indifferent so suddenly but she shook the feeling off. She need not to dig another grave for herself, two is already enough.

"You know, if we'll keep being in this position, I might just consider being really gay," Amber's roommate said seriously and it made the boyish girl swallowed the lump that had formed on , more so when her roommate took her chin and held it in place "but nah... Youre too innocent to even .." Amber was about to yell at her roommate but someone else already did, and judging by the tone, its surely not the Librarian.

'Great. Twice in a row.'

"Yah! What the hell are you doing to Amber? Get off her." Jessica stomped on her foot, not caring if she was too loud inside the library.

"Relax Jung, Im only thanking Amber for giving me the book I needed." Amber's roommate stood up and brushed her off some non-existent dust. "Im off Roommie.. See you later at the dorm."And with that Amber was left with a fuming mad Jessica Jung who had her arms crossed and brows raised so up high that it made the younger cringe in fear.

"What the hell was that all about?" Amber suddenly wished they werent in the farthest corner of the library, she doesnt want to die just yet, but seeing Jessica took steps towards her, she felt like every air she has in her lungs suddenly gone.

"J-just like she s-said.. S-she's..." Amber werent able to finish her words when Jessica knelt down beside her and did the same thing her roommate did a while ago, holding her chin in place.

"Thanking you for getting the book she needed, by what? By kissing you?" The tone was dangerously flat yet it gave Amber goosebumps,not to mention their proximity, having Jessica's face so close to her. But soon Amber took their closeness to he advantage, pulling Jessica so she'd be the one on the floor with her finding her place in between the older girl's legs. And now turning the table around, she's sure she'll make the older girl see, thats she's not that innocent anymore.

"What if she did? What are you going to do about that?"

Jessica was a bit taken aback with the boyish girl's action but she's not going to let her get the upper hand, so she pushed herself up slightly and cupped Amber's cheeks, "Youre too innocent for that Amber.. Im sure you didnt let her." The mocking smirk on Jessica's face was starting to irritate Amber that she didnt think twice when she plunged in and kissed the older girl intensely, mercilessly, their lower bodies unconsciously grinding to each other as Amber's hand made it to one of Jessica's and kneaded it.

"Ohmm .." Jessica breathe out when they broke the kiss. She's obviously and definitely really and now that she's the one grinding on Amber's crotch, moving faster and making sure to get more contact and friction as she can, totally forgetting the place they were currently in. Her hands busied themselves on Amber's hair while the latter was too immersed on attacking her neck with sloppy kisses and in between.

They were getting lost in their own world that they almost jumped when a book fell beside them and with a note that says...

 


'As much as I want to watch you two making out, atleast get a room and let others study in peace, will yah? XOXO'

 

Amber shook her head and laughed out loud, knowing exactly whose hand writing it was from and that she had totally forgotten where they were. "Sorry." Amber scooted off Jessica who sat up straight and gave the boyish girl a soft smack on the head. "Next time you do this, make sure we're in a bed." And with that Jessica left and Amber was left alone smiling stupidly at her self.

"I almost had in the library."