Stupid's Defeat

Princesses and I

Amber stirred a bit as she heard a loud crashing sound. With half closed eyes, the boyish girl stood up from her swivel chair and glanced over to her bed where the siblings are supposed to be but found it empty.

“Jessica? Krystal?” She called out, wiping her sleepiness off her eyes.

Another loud crash sound came from the bathroom.

Amber then glanced over her roommate's bed which is empty and it seemed like it hadnt been touched since the previous morning.

"Krystal? Jessica?" She called out again and this time there was an answer. "We're in the bathroom." It was the younger Jung's voice.

The boyish girl peeked through the gap of the bathroom door and saw Krystal having a hard time squeezing her toothpaste onto a toothbrush that reminded her that she needed to get some groceries soon while Jessica was sitting on the floor or by the looks of the older girl's pained expression, Amber assumed she slipped onto the floor; first.

"Jessica, are you okay?" The boyish girl immediately went inside the bathroom to help the poor girl up.

With a bit of struggle and dizzy head, Jessica affirmed with a nod.

"What are you two doing?" Amber knew she was asking the obvious but she cant help it. She somehow find it funny how the two drunk girls was trying to clean themselves up in the middle of the night.

"Come on, I'll help you." Amber offered while shaking her head, as she started helping Jessica walked towards Krystal before helping the younger girl put toothpaste on the toothbrush.

Not long after, Amber found herself massaging her temple while sitting in her swivel chair in front of the siblings.

"Please stop lying to us and yourself. You know very well that the past week had been hell for all of us." Krystal said as she fidgeted on her spot; fingers playing on the ribbon of her boyleg shorts.

"Just stop saying you dont need us in your life." The always proud of herself Jessica seconded.

"No, you two stop." Amber pointed at the siblings. "Relationship isnt for three people. You cant just tell me that we all can live happily ever after if I take you two back in. Love doesnt work that way."

"And how exactly does love works Amber?" That made the boyish girl shut up. She doesnt know how to answer the question herself so she stayed silent; avoiding Krystal's intent gaze.

"Look, we talked about it yesterday.."

"And obviously, you werent in your right minds then, considering how you two were so drunk." Amber cut Jessica off.

"The point is... Me and Krystal had made our decision." 

"And that is to share me, isnt it? What am I to you really? Just a toy you two can share?"

"Youre not taking this seriously Amber." Jessica shook her head and felt a bit dizzy that she had to massage her temple to ease her head. "Youre not just a toy to us. We wouldnt be in this situation if you are. We wouldnt be this desperate to have you back in our lives if you are. Dont you get it? Dont you even understand in the slightest how serious we are with you?"

"We're willing to share you for god's sake." Krystal blurted out the obvious making Amber jump a little in her seat.

"And I should be glad about it because..."

"Because youre ing in love with us too. Damn it Amber, why are you making this hard for all of us?" In irritation, Jessica stood up and stomped her feet. "I dont understand how is letting go can make things easier for all of us."

"Cause obviously, it isnt." Krystal seconded.

"Look Krys, Jess." Amber stood up to and started phasing on the floor. "You cant tell me that youre willing to share me. Sooner or later you two will fight again because of me. Sooner or later you'll get tired with all these and youre going to leave me once you do. I admit, I want you both in my life and Im selfless or selfish or however you want to call it, to think that not having you both means not having any of you at all, and thats exactly why I let you go. It was better that way - and no dont tell me that it isnt cause how the hell am I supposed to be happy if i choose one of you when Im also in love with the other?"

"Youre too scared to take that risk? But havent you been doing that since day one?" Amber snorted. this talk sounds like the same conversation she had with her roommate yesterday.

"So why stop now?" And honestly, Amber had been expecting that question.

"I dont know,okay? I dont know. You two are driving me crazy I dont even know how to think properly anymore." Amber ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Maybe you just dont need to think about anything at all." Krystal suggested and somehow, it was the first thing thing that made sense to Amber. She had been thinking a lot about things between the three of them - and man, it almost drove her mad.

"I dont know what to do anymore." The boyish girl sighed in defeat; sitting herself back to her chair. "Im so in love with you two that I'd rather let you both go than to choose one of you. My conscience will never let me be happy if I know I hurt someone. Ohh god, how did my life became so complicated?" Amber then hid herself in her palms.

"To be honest, youre the only one making it complicated." And again, Krystal jobbed another sense into Amber's brain.

"To be in a relationship with you two isnt exactly easy, is it?"

"And being without us, isnt easier either." It was Jessica's turn to knock some sense to Amber.

"You two sure know how to complicate someone's life." Amber chuckled a bit.

"Only yours Amber. Only yours." And then Krystal stood up and pulled Amber to the bed.

The room became silent as the three of them laid on the bed with Amber being sandwiched in between the siblings and the boyish girl wondered again how on earth the three of them managed to squeezed themselves in her not-so-big bed.

"Just dont think about anything." Krystal said as she cupped Amber's cheeks and kissed her in the lips.

"And let your body do the talking." Jessica then whispered in the boyish girl's ears that made her groan against the younger Jung's lips.

And at that moment, Amber wished she's also drunk, maybe then she wouldnt be too aware and too conscious that she's going to finally have with the JungSis.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



I dont know what Im writing anymore.. *faceplam*

 

 

 

 

So I think the next update will be interesting, huh? *wiggles brows*

 

 

Hope I'll get it right, wish me luck.