Stupid's Revenge

Princesses and I

Amber was yet again found by her roommate banging her head but this time to a wall as she walked passed her to her Accounting class.

"Another Jungsis related problem, Am?" She asked tapping the boyish girl's shoulder. Amber turned massaging her forehead. "When did it ever not about the siblings?" She asked back.

"What happened this time? Ohh no, wait, dont tell me, its fun seeing you like this without knowing the reason why."

"Youre so mean sometimes you know that?" Amber's room mate laughed at that. "Well, I better go, cant be late my class, see you at the dorm, and hey, look at the bright side, atleast your stress maker are two ing hot siblings."

"Youre not helping." Amber received some tap again by her shoulder before her roommate left her.

"Aissh those two siblings are really going to drive me mad. They made me cancel all my appointments for today and now they canceled on me. Aissh." Amber frustratingly exclaimed ruffling her hair in annoyance.

She started walking out of the school building and saw Taeyang and Suho on the bench. They waved at her and she knew they were waiting for her.

"Busy?" Suho asked as she flopped herself next to him.

"Supposedly."

"You sound disappointed." Taeyang took noticed as he pat her head.

"Im supposed to be meeting someone today but the Jungsis forced me to cancel it and Im supposedly again to meet the siblings  but they canceled on me. Like what the is that? They just cant do that to me, my time is just as valuable as theirs."

"Slow down Am, all I heard was meet and cancel." Amber repeated it again, this time much slower so Suho and Taeyang could understand her.

"What did they say theyre going to do thats important than you?"

"Well, Jessica has some musical practice and.." Taeyang cut her off. "Wait, wasnt it Taecyeon part of the musical club too?" Amber nodded. "Ohh  Amber, you know how head over heels that guy is with Jessica. He's like one of Jessica's finest looking stalker, well after me ofcourse . You let her join that club?"

"What can I do, she said she likes music, who am I to stop her?"

"And Ive heard Krystal's in the drama club." Suho butted in.

"Yeah, with Ryeowook."

"Ohh god, that guy is Krystal's saesang fan. Why did you left them with their creep stalkers Amber?" Suho and Taeyeon said in chorus while giving the tomboy a smack in the head.

"Im not their mother okay? I cant tell them what they should and shouldnt do." Amber pouted as she propped her head up with her elbow.

"But they do that to you."

"Dude wait.., dont tell me youre...." Suho and Taeyang's eyes widen as they realized. "Ohh god, youre jealous."

"Who wouldnt be?" She almost admitted. Actually, it wasnt really because of the change of her schedule that irritates her but the fact that Jessica and Krystal ditched her for someone else.  "That Ryeowook and Taecyeon guy can act and sing with my girls." Amber knows that those guys have been planning on stealing her girls from her and since it was their club the siblings have joined, she knew they were taking advantage of being the president of the club to be with the siblings.

Her buddies laughed at how possessive she was and even repeated her words "My girls?" The boyish girl shoved them by their chest and walked away. Suho and Taeyang followed her, laughing at how cute their friend is.

"Well, since their busy and youre practically free till evening, why dont you go with us and meet some of our pretty friends." When Taeyang saw her hesitation he added, "Dont worry theyre from other school." He assured her.

"And you can make this as your revenge. Make them jealous." Suho evilly suggested. Amber was slowly getting convinced and when she reasoned out to herself that the Jungsis cant run her life for her, she fished her phone out of her pocket. She saw two messages from the siblings, telling her to meet up after 5 for dinner. She started creating her reply..

 


Cant. Im out on a date.

 

 

Message sent.

She's not really the type to go out but since she's a bit annoyed, winding up a bit wont hurt and plus she'd get the bonus of making the Jung sisters see that they cant control her.

A wide devilish smile crept across her lips. "They need to learn not to waste my precious time."

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Bad Amber Youre so bad bad bad boy.." Suho and Taeyang said the same time while shaking their head at their friend. And the trio laughed out loud while walking towards Suho's car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Very random update..

Suggest me what you guys want to see on the next chapters.. okay? Im running out of ideas how to torture Amber.. lol