Princesses' Demands

Princesses and I

"How many times do I have to say no for you guys to understand?" Amber said, a little too annoyed that she had been saying no for a week now. She was heading to her room for her next class that was about to start in half an hour. Trailing behind her was the Jung sisters who, unlike her, wont have any classes for the next two hours.

"First. We're not guys, you need to learn to call us girls. Second, you cannot say no cause we told you so. Third, no one says no to us." Jessica said as she pulled Amber to stop walking and immediately had gripped on Amber's uniform's collar.

"Jesus. You dont possibly think that Im going in that stupid social gathering huh? Look, Ive been going to this university for three years now and not once Ive went to any of its stupid party. So you can have your own dates, for all I care. But I am not going." Amber was one of those students who barely go to a school's function not unless its seminar and it will be worth her time, but gatherings? Ohh hell no, she wont go there just for the sake of meeting people and socializing to anyone.

"But Amber, it'll be fun. There'll be some dancing and eating and maybe kissing if you would want to. We can actually do anything there. Come on stupid." Amber glared at the younger Jung. It was just days ago when Krystal had found something to call her with, her endearment as what the younger girl always says, but she thought otherwise.

"You guys do whatever you want to do and leave me out of it." Amber brushed off Jessica's hand and resumed walking.

"Call us guys one more time and I assure you Im going to make you shut up and regret you ever said that." Amber gulped and turned her head very slowly, looking back at the two siblings who was still following her.

"Ohh I'd listen if I were you." Krystal cooed, poking Amber's forehead once they caught up with her.

"You'll cut my t-tongue?" She asked. To be very honest, she's sort of scared with how temperamental the two sisters are. She's actually afraid of what the sisters might do to her once she said something they didnt like, but she cant possibly say yes today. not when its about school gatherings. She'll manage to graduate without going to any of it, it isnt even necessarily needed in her life.

"Nah, thats too easy. I'll shove a on you."

"Yah unnie.. Thats gross."

"But it'll teach her a good lesson."

Amber stared at the two sisters with terrified look on her face, the siblings were plotting on how to punish her when her professor came and greeted the three of them.

"Saved by the bell." Amber literally said, smirking when the bell rang. It means two hours free from being tortured, bossed and dragged around the university. Jungsis free.. or not.

Cause as she sat on her Taxation class and her professor raised a question about the law of supply and demand, Jessica and Krystal, who asked her professor to sit-in both raised had. And as the professor wanted to give opportunity for the two proud sit-ins, she called Jessica who intelligently answered, "It is the price determination which varies greatly from consumer's demand of products and the ability of the producers to supply these demands, price equilibrium happens if both were complied." The whole class clapped and stared in an awe hearing how graceful and finesse the older Jung gave her answer. Then the professor asked Krystal to give an example and Amber wished she could just disappear on her spot.

"For example, Amber deciding on going to the upcoming Christmas Ball with me and my sister. Demand, me and my sister. Supply, Amber. Price equilibrium,not achieved since there's two demands and only one supply so it will lead to a shortage." Another round of applause, everyone was so surprise how smart and stunningly beautiful the two sister's are and it seemed that the whole class has been enchanted, even Amber's professor.

"Thank you for that very good explanation and set of example. So given that example, what do you think the supplier needs to do?"

One of the student raised her hand.

"Comply to the demand."

Jessica butted in, "So should Amber go to the party with one of us?"

The whole class answered in chorus. "Yes."

"But one demand wont be complied. so what is she supposed to do?"

Amber could feel stares boring into her, she felt embarrassed more than ever, it never happened that she had been embarrassed in her class cause she's one of the smartest among her section, not once and now she is because of the Jung sisters. She stood up and had hit her table hard. "Fine.. Fine.. I'll go with the two of you.. But just this once. Just this once. Now can you please leave my class alone?"

The whole class was in shock, never did they saw Amber burst out like that but they end up laughing when they saw the tomboyish girl all red in the face.

"Ohh my god, she's blushing. She's so cute." Krystal commented, pinching her cheeks before she walked to the door.

"Well, its nice being in your class again today, Sir Changmin."

"Anything for my favorite students." So thats why Jessica was so brave to sit in my class.  Amber knew she had lost her battle and as soon as the sister's disappeared, the class started teasing her.

"Okay class, lets leave 'Romeo' alone and lets continue our lesson. Please get all your notes." Amber gulped as her professor stopped beside her and whispered, "Break their hearts and be sure that you'll be seeing me again next year."

Seriously? How did I get so unlucky?