Stupid's Problem 2

Princesses and I

Amber heaved a sigh for the nth time. She cant remember how many time she did that, she already lost count not that she's counting or anything but she's noting to herself that she's indeed sighing for the past hour.

"Yoh, what's up with you?" Taeyang greeted her as he flicked her forehead, normally Amber would shove him when he does that and seeing that Amber didnt even react somehow made the two older boys suddenly worried about her.

"Something wrong Am?" Suho's voice was full of concern, yeah, their friend wasnt the loudest among their friends but Amber definitely isnt someone who'll look dreadful in a monday morning, specially during lunchbreak.

The tomboy suddenly sat up and faced her two friends. "Have you guys been played? Cheated on?"

"Okay, now that's definitely something." Taeyang blurted out, snapping his fingers at Amber who returned to her former position, lying her head down on top of the table.

"Okay dude, come on, tell us whats wrong." Suho shook Amber's shoulders as she plopped himself next to her.

"I dont know guys, but I think Jessica and Krystal is just playing games on me."

"No way Am, what made you think that? I mean cant you see how possessive the siblings are to you? Ohh wait.. Are you falling for them now?" Taeyang need no words, the look in Amber's eyes was already enough to know the answer.

"Its not really hard not to fall for them, really? They both have this amazing personality although sometimes its twisted, but still its easy for anyone to love them.Theyre that irresistible you know." Amber sigh again. Taeyang sat himself next to her and flung his arms around his friend's shoulder. "And now youre thinking that theyre probably just dribbling you around, am I right?" Amber nodded.

"Rumor has it that the Jungsis is good at playing hearts. Apparently, a lot of boys had already cried because of them, either intentional or not."

"So what do you think youre standing Am?" Suho copied her position,theyre heads slightly touching each other.

"I dont know. Rumor has basis sometimes."

"Are you afraid though? To be played I mean." Taeyang squeezed her shoulder. "I dont know, Im not sure. Im just afraid that Im the only one who's putting my heart out there then I'll have it back all crushed and bleeding."

"Youre falling for the both of them Am, its more likely that you'll really get hurt when you finally choose one of them."

"And there's no way you cant choose, you cant have them both. You'll need to choose eventually."

"I know.. and thats what makes the whole thing hard. I dont know who to choose. I like both of them and Im starting to fall for them. I cant even tell who my heart is really rooting for. I feel like Im stuck in the middle and the only way I can get out of it is either one of them choose to step back and damn Im being selfish cause I dont want any of them to do that."

"Yeah you are indeed selfish Amber." She sighed again.

A month ago, it was still a bit easy for Amber. She knew where she lies, what's the real deal between the three of them and what she really feels for the two sisters but now.. Now she doesnt know anything anymore. Not to mention that neither of the siblings told her what really happened that night when she got drunk. Another problem had arise when someone saw the Jungsis went out of her room and ofcourse the rumor about them having circulated around the University. She tried to ignore that hurtful comments and endless teasing but Amber can only take so much and she also sometimes feels tired of the attention she was getting, neither good nor bad. Then the rumor about Jessica and Krystal taking advantages of boys just to get what they want gave Amber tons of headaches recently for thinking that the girls were also doing the same trick on her. But the rational side of her brain would always reason to her that the two sister would gain nothing from her and she would always have something to retort, like Jessica and Krystal finds it enjoyable to see her crying, or that the Jungsis prefers to play with dumb and weird person like her for a change. And ofcourse, all this thinking only gave Amber nothing but headaches and a lot more worries.

"Youre worrying too much Amber. Why dont you try giving in to your heart's desire for once. I can tell youre trying so hard not to really go in the depths, but you'll never see the beauty of the sea if you wont try to swim it."

"Woah Taeyang such deep words you got there."

"I know right? I just read it in some novel earlier."

"But he's right Amber.. Youre too afraid to get your heart broken when in fact you havent even tried yet. Just look how confuse you are about the Jungsis, you cant even tell who you like better.

"Okay, since when have you two become a love doctor."

"Since KryBerSica happened." Amber sighed again and this time both Taeyang and Suho patted her head.

"First love conquests huh? But really Amber, one of these days you'll figure out what you need to do and who you need to choose.. Just take your time.. Im sure the Jungs wont mind."

"And dont let rumors get to you, remember, its you who Jessica and Krystal are dating now, what they did in the past are now void and null. Whats important is now and how theyre actually treating you and the way we see it, Jessica and Krystal does seem really into you Amber."

"So give it a try Am, love isnt always about rainbows and butterflies, someone always gets hurt and its normal, you just need to find the right person thats worth hurting for."

Amber shook her head. "You guys, youre so cheesy today.. Seriously."

"What? You think youre the only one in love here?" Taeyang stood up while laughing.

"Are we not allowed to be cheesy from time to time?" Suho seconded, following Taeyang towards the canteen.

"Okay, seriously guys, youre creeping me out already..So who's the girls.." Amber stood up as well and charge at her friends, flinging her arms around the two boy's neck. "Come on tell me.."

"We will when you finally chose between Krystal and Jessica."

"And besides we havent even started dating yet."

"Just make sure not to introduce me before or youre going to get Jungsis 2.0." Then the trio started laughing together as they head towards their canteen.