Princesses' Wrath

Princesses and I

"Cant. Im out on a date."

 

"Out on a date? She's out on a date? Amber is out on a freaking date? What the heck is this?" Krystal angrily exclaimed at her phone as she read the message on her phone. The rest of her drama club all stared at her with fear of her sudden outburst.

"Krystal, what's wrong?" Ryeowook ask and was about to place a hand on her shoulder when she stormed out of the room, leaving the drama club in awestruck with how fast the girl is.. and scary.

"Unnie, have you read Amber's message?" The whole musical club turned at the door as Krystal opened it with force, the poor door smashing to the wall. The whole club knew it was already a bad news that Jessica was fuming mad in one of the room's corner and the younger Jung just had to come too with the same hellish mode as her older sister, theyre sure someone will definitely die before the day ends.

"Ohh Im so going to castrate her." The whole club turned to Jessica in a very slow motion as they heard what the older Jung had said. They immediately moved aside and made a way when Jessica stood up, gathered her things and walked towards her sister.

"Okay guys, lets form a circle and pray for that person's soul. She'll badly need that." One of the member of the club said as she gathered her fellow members.

 

 

 

 

"Hatchu." Amber sneezed, she rubbed her nose right after then drunk her shot.

"Jungsis' probably talking about you." Suho who gave a high five to Taeyang. 

"Ohh who cares?! Today is just about us three and this lovely girls beside us." Amber confidently said turning to the girl sitting next to her.

"Didnt know youre a swooner Amber." Taeyang took notice. Theyve been in the club for almost two hours now after they met with the girls that Suho and Taeyang have set to meet with. It was supposed to be a double date but since Amber came with them, the girls had brought another friend that they paired up with Amber.

"Ohh she's totally one, she swooned me off my feet at 'hello." The girl flirted back, running her hand on Amber's jaw. Usually, Amber would brush it off since she's never been keen of skin contacts a lot specially with stranger but since she's under the influence of alcohol, she's letting everything slip off.

"I think its naturally inborn guys. Im sweet and handsome and.." Suho and Taeyang butted in. "And cocky. Seriously, with that looks and appeal, Im betting you could have all the girls you like. You just dont know when to use it." Suho said and Taeyang finished it with, "Too bad youre already taken by two sisters."

"Pffft.." Amber snorted and drunk another shot. "Who says Im taken?" She couldnt even count how many bottles have she drunk but she's still drinking. Her alcohol tolerance is slow but somehow tonight, her body was rather good in taking all those in and in fact she's not really getting any drunk, just a bit tipsy but thats just it.

"So, I still have a chance then?" The girl beside her whispered to her and Amber's eyes shut closed as she felt the girl nibbled her ear.

"Yes, ofcourse. Definitely." Amber then noticed that her friends had suddenly went all silent. "Hey guys, what happened to you two? Why youre all quiet now? Something wrong?"

Suho and Taeyang didnt react and kept drinking their shots, both their dates were looking extremely confused at the sudden change of their behavior. Amber just shrugged her shoulders and continued flirting with the girl beside her.

"Get your filthy hands off her."

"Amber."

The boyish girl froze as she heard two very familiar scary voice behind her and when she robotically turned her head around, she wore she couldve thrown the girl as far away from her as she can. She stood up frantically and even almost stumbled down as she walked towards the siblings. "K-krys.. J-jess.. W-what are you doing h-here?"

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked back, eyes were glaring at Amber.

"I.. I.." Amber started, turning around at her friends who seemed to be ignoring the situation when theyre the ones who should be backing her up since theyre the reason why Amber is there.

Suho and Taeyang jolted as Jessica said their names. "Kim Suho.. Dong Taeyang.. We'll deal with you later.. And you.."Jessica turned at Amber who's more scared now than before. "Youre so going to regret ever dating another girl."

"But.. but.. I.. I didnt oww oww oww Jess, Kryss aahh ouch wait wait.." Amber whined in pain as the two siblings had dragged her out of the club by her ear.

"Will she be okay?"

"Yeah, although this is the first time those two sister became angry at her.. but I think she'll be okay." Taeyang analyzed. 

"Poor Amber.."

"Yeah.." The girls said in chorus.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Another random update.. Not much to see here.. Im sleepy.. Goodnight..