Stupid's Solution

Princesses and I

Amber was busy on her desk, working on her own project when her friends Suho and Taeyang suddenly barged in inside their classroom; good thing their Professor went out for an emergency meeting.

 

 

 

"Amber.. Amber.." Suho despite his heavy panting due to their outrageous running in the hallways,managed to say as he slump his hand on top of their friend's table.

"Hands off Suho, thats my final grade youre squeezing there." The boyish girl swatted her friend's hand asway and continued where she left off before she was interrupted.

"Is it true?" Taeyang asked after he regained his normal breathing.

"Is what true?"  Amber said as she stick some more cut outs in the shirt that was supposed to be her project. She was questioning her teacher's ways of teaching, really. How can fixing the cheer leader's uniform determine their grade for the semester, to even think that their subject was no way in relation to Physical education or some sort?

"You. Jessica and Krystal." Suho said, dragging an empty chair next to Amber.

"So what about us?" Amber deadpanned.

Taeyang rolled his eyes. It was clear to him that their friend was clearly playing the "I dont know what youre talking about" card at them. "Come on Amber, you know what we're talking about."

"Guys.." She started but Suho and Taeyan had enough of her not answering their questions. 

"What the is wrong with you? Why did you let the JungSis go?" 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Amber, Krystal and Jessica were standing awkwardly inside the JungSis' dorm room. It was the boyish girl's idea to meet with the sisters in a place where they can talk properly with each other without any audience.

"So..."  Amber started as she tucked her hands inside her pockets. "How are we going to do this?"

None of the siblings answered and Amber searched for any reactions Jessica and Krystal might give away if theyre both willing to settle their misunderstanding, and when the two sister both looked away, the boyish girl heaved a sigh and pulled the chair nearest to her.

“Look, I really, really like you. Both of you. Ive said it already and Im going to say it again. I like you guys more as sisters and you fighting right now because of me wasn’t something I like for all of us. It aint easy being torn between you two princesses. Its like having my heart torn into two. Call it crazy, but I cant really choose between you two. So as much as I don’t want to do this, I think this is the best thing to do right now.” Amber heaved a sigh again before taking Krystal and Jessica’s hand, holding it tightly; as if memorizing those soft hands. “I think we need to stop seeing each other.”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Why Amber? Just why?” Suho was dramatically pulling his hair as he asked while Taeyang was shaking the life out of their friend.

It was a week ago when the news came out that the JungSis was now again open for the market and literally everyone was lining up to get their chances and since Suho and Taeyang was too busy with their own finals, the two boys only found out about it when someone asked Jessica in the cafeteria for a date; confused, they asked the person next to them who gave out the information that Amber had let the sisters go.

“Have you gone mad? That’s the Jungsis youve just let go. The Jungsis, the campus goddesses, the apples of everyone’s eyes, the very definition of perfection. How can you just let them go? Are you stupid or what?” Suho was moving his hands to point out his reason which Amber only rolled her eyes to; sometimes her friends reacts way more exaggerated than her.

“Guys…” Amber started but Taeyang rocked her shoulders again. “How dare you do that to them? They love you Amber.. They love you.” Taeyang emphasized.

Amber rolled her eyes again, despite her head being swayed back and forth due to Taeyang’s rocking. And the boyish girl had enough of all the questions; it sounded as if the thing she has done was something unforgivable, a sin. She forcefully slapped away Taeyang’s hand, stood up and slump her hands onto the desk which earned her quite an audience.

“Look…” Amber started but was only to be cut off again as their Professor came.

“Mr. Kim and Mr. Bae, I appreciate you visiting my class today, but as you can see, my students are all busy. So if you kindly just wait outside for our class to finish that would be very nice.”

“Yes Dr. Park.” Both Suho and Taeyang sang in chorus and left but not without looking back to Amber and telling her that “This isn’t over lil miss. You aren’t off the hook yet.”

But the rest of day was busy for Suho and Taeyang who has their own classes to attend to and even after it ended, the dorm rules was not allowing them to see Amber late at night and that the boyish girl was obviously avoiding them by not answering their calls so they decided to come by the next morning.

Amber was still in her so-called pyjamas which only consist of a tank top and boxer shorts but since they’ve been friends for so long, it was a normal sight to see.

“What the guys? Its only 6 in the morning.” Amber who have been forcefully waken up by the loud knocking Taeyang and Suho made, angrily said.

“You think we’re going to let this slide? Its been a week now and you didn’t even tell us.” Taeyang saw that Amber’s roommate’s bed was empty so he was confident to shove Amber inside the dorm room.

“There’s nothing to tell really.”

“Nothing to tell? Nothing to tell? You let the JungSis go, that’s something to tell you idiot.” Suho flicked her forehead. “You should’ve told us.”

“Now you know, so can you now go so I can go back to sleep? Its kind of too early for this, don’t you guys think so too?” Amber said before pushing them out but Suho and Taeyang took sideway steps away from Amber and further into the room near Amber's roommate's bed.

“Nope, were not going till you tell us what really happened.” Taeyang said as he crossed his arms onto his chest, making his point that he’s not going anywhere till he gets what he came for; and Suho copied him.

“But guys..” Amber was scratching her head when all their attention went towards the bed and the sight of a half asleep Krystal rubbing her eyes greeted them. She mustve not heard the commotion that was happening just a while ago and she mustve not seen the two guys standing in front of Amber since she just walk passed them and headed towards the bathroom.

Suho and Taeyang’s jaw was wide open and Amber needed to cover their eyes since it looked like it was going to pop out of their sockets as they watch the younger sister walk; its probably because Krystal was only wearing a boyleg and a bra. And boy was it really worth eye popping.

“Isnt that Krystal?” Taeyang asked and Suho nodded, “Yeah, I think its her.”

But their jaws hit the floor when Krystal knocked on the bathroom door and said, “Jessica Unnie, are you done? I want to use the bathroom too.”

“Did she just say Jessica?” Taeyang asked and Suho nodded, “Yeah I think she did.”

“I told you guys, its too early for this.” Amber said before pushing her friends out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 



Sorry guys.. Ive made you wait  then I presented you this lame chapter.. Im still trying to gather my writing feels back and I think this fic is going to end soon..  Not much to say but Happy New Year..

 

Lets spread f(SNSD) love, okay?