A Night with the Princess Part II

Princesses and I

The party had been a blast for Amber, having the younger Jung all for herself the whole evening till their professor had finally announce that it was the final dance and ofcourse, Amber and Krystal who had never been separated since the party started dance on it like it was their last dance, sweet and full of making out kisses.

"Dude, Oh my god.. Ive never known you could be such.. so.. Ohh my god." Taeyang exclaimed,patting Amber's shoulders. Theyve walked Krystal back to her dorm building while the trio decided to hang out more for a while since the buddies hadnt had any chance to talk at the party because of the younger Jung was all over their friend.

"Will you quit it?"

"So you chose baby Jung now? What about Jessica?" Taeyang asked, flinging his arms around his blushing friend's shoulders. Since the two has now accepted that the Jung sister are really gay and wont throw them any sort of attention more than friends can offer, theyve supported Amber with whatever she was dealing with the two beautiful siblings. They give advices when its needed and most importantly they tease Amber whenever they find something interesting just like now. What are friends are for, right?

"I didnt say Ive chosen already."

Suho had stopped walking and held his arms out, stopping Amber in the process. "Woah, you mean you kissing Krystal and not just kissing, youre practically making out back at the party, and yet here you are saying you havent made any decision, yet? Say what?"

"Ohohohoho, we got PlayerBer here. Really Am, you should go back playing basketball, seriously youre way too good with books, come on, now youre dribbling two balls with one hand. Amazing."

Amber faked a laughed, shoving her friends's chest. "Stop okay."

They were heading towards Suho's car and once they were settled inside, Amber tapped her two friends. "Does anyone knows where is the Jung's mansion?"

"Why?"

"Ive got a princess to save."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber? What are you doing here?" Jessica asked, half worried and half happy.  Worried because someone might caught Amber trespassing inside their mansion and happy because Amber is there outside, infront of her room.

"You werent in the party so I thought I'd come to you." Amber answered through the phone, looking around to see how she'd go up without going through the main door.

Jessica knows Krystal had already told the girl. "Amber, are you insane? Go down, you're going to get yourself hurt." Jessica said when she saw the boyish girl climbing over her climbing roses. "And thats my plant, go down.." But Amber isnt listening and continued climbing up, good thing Jessica's room was just three floors from the ground.

"Are you stupid?" Jessica angrily exclaimed, shoving Amber by her shoulder once the boysih girl managed to get inside her room in one piece.

"Well, maybe, since its what your sister is calling me."

"Aissh youre stupid."

"I guess cute is too mainstream for you two sisters huh?" Amber was wiping her suit to get rid off some petals and pollens that got stuck on it as she struggled to hoist herself up. "So, Ive been told that youre locked up in here so here's your prince to save you. Tada." She added, holding her arms out, showing off herself to the older girl who laughed at how corny yet funny her words have been delivered.

"How did you get here by the way."

"Suho and Taeyang. They brought me here." Amber remembered how she needed to hide in front of the CCTV cameras and how her friends ran away from those dogs that chased them. "But they went home already." Jessica and Amber sat onto the bed. "So.. My princess, what could possibly a prince do to make you happy?" Amber was so immersed to her role that Jessica had turned it to her favor.

"A kiss, usually the prince kisses the princess. So a kiss." Jessica waited, she knew the younger girl was contemplating whether to fulfill her wish or not and to her surprise she got an "Okay." for an answer. 

Thinking that she wants to be fair with the siblings and she had just kissed Krystal, or more like Krystal kissed her, she saw no harm on kissing Jessica too. Although the kiss was intended for the cheeks, Amber found her lips connected to another pair of lips. She didnt noticed when Jessica turned her head to face her and by doing so, Amber's lips came in contact with Jessica's lips instead of the cheeks she was aiming for.

"Sorry.." Amber muttered when she pulled away after a second but Jessica got a hold of her tie and pulled her back, their faces an inch away from each other.

"You dont just kiss someone and say sorry." And before Amber could react, she was already under Jessica's spell. She was already spellbound as she returned the sweet kisses that turned to passionate and breathtakingly intimate ones.

And then she felt the cushion on her back, supporting all her weight as Jessica pushed her down, lips still linked together.

 Is this what you call luck?

 

 

 

 

 

 



Double update for today.. A lame one..

So how's that Amber got kissed by the two sisters in one night.. One hell of a luck huh? Man, Im envious.. lol

Okay, gotta hit the sack, night guys.. and good morning..