Jealous Princesses

Princesses and I

Amber sighed. Feeling rather drained and exhausted from the previous month. She felt like she's a ball and the Jung siblings had dribbled her back and forth the court. It was tiring, being passed on every day between the two sister, Amber can never et used to her constantly changing schedule thanks to them. Two months and the geek tomboy's popularity greatly increased, since the day that Krystal was the one buying her clothes. She was grateful, really, but she'd rather have her loose shirts and basketball shorts than looking like she's always in the run for those stupid classy dinner with candle lights restaurants.

"Are you trying to buy me?" She asked once to Krystal after receiving three consecutive gifts from the girl. She dont know whether to be happy or mad about the girl's response though. "No. I just want you to look good for me." As if Amber doesnt look good already, she had thought but she knew better ofcourse so she just smiled and thank the younger girl.

The older Jung wasnt any difference. If Krystal gives her clothes, Jessica gives her shoes and watches, all sorts of accessories to be honest. Amber knew it wasnt really that expensive but if you put all its prices, Amber would rather buy food from it and give it to those who need it.

"Why are you buying me all this?" Amber had asked one time when they were in a watch shop and was about to pay for a watch Jessica had chose for her. Amber knew if the girl was crazy or just crazy for spending money on things Amber thinks thats unnecessary. "Cause it looks good on you."

The tomboy can never get used to the sister contradicting opinions on things although when it comes to her, the Jungsis always finds a way to agree on something, and thats torturing her.

She had never had any problems doing buddy-homeworks, as far as it was the Jungsis' concern, she was only doing her part as a student. But the two siblings thought otherwise. They knew that the girl Amber's working with had a huge crush on her, hence making it difficult for Amber to set a date where she and the said homework buddy could finalize their work cause Krystal and Jessica always find a way to distract her,and by distract, it meant being dragged around the university or around the town wherever the sibling chose to go.

"You are seriously and incredibly insanely two jealous girls." Amber suddenly snapped at the siblings one time when she was about to enter her room with her classmate already inside. Krystal and Jessica followed them but Amber wont let the girls ruin their last day to do the said homework. "Seriously Jess, Krys. We're going to do a school related activity, were not going to have for Pete's sake. So can you please... Just let me have this day..please.Im begging you. We need to finish this tonight, last submission is tomorrow. Let me just do this please." Amber bellowed, not caring if all the girls dorming on their floor went out to see the commotion. 

"Its good that were clear on something here. I'll let you do your own thing now, but one wrong move Amber.Im going to snap your y neck." That scared Amber though. "Remember youre mine."

"She's mine Unnie." Here we go again.

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"Dream on."

"Okay. Stop.. Just stop. Both of you owns me now can you please do your bantering somewhere else. Ive got a homework to finish." Amber closed the door and thw two sister glared at everyone who's been watching them by their doors.

"What are you all looking at? Drama's over. Now go back to your rooms." The older Jung said and all the nosy girls did what they were told in an instant, all scared to see HellSica, as what the University had called her once she got angry when someone woke her up from her nap. People knew now not to wake someone up no matter how the situation calls for it.

The two end up doing a high five after Krystal complimented her sister for her unwavering sassiness.