A night with the Princess Part I

Princesses and I

Amber was feeling a bit uncomfortable, not that her clothes wasnt her size nor the fabric was irritable or if it doesnt look good on her wasnt really the question, cause even her roommate had said so, she looked stunningly handsome with her black suit and red tie. Jessica and Krystal had mashed up with choosing the right color and the right style for Amber, and after having some fitting and ofcourse the siblings indifferences, they had settled with Amber's favorite color, black.

"Dude, your just going to the party, youre not going to get married, so relax." Amber's room mate said, fixing her tie for the nth time because Amber was fiddling on it to ease up her tension.

"This is exactly why I never go to any party, I tend to become nervous." Its not really entirely because of the party thats why she's nervous but the anticipation of having to go out there with two beautiful and popular siblings and to think that it was the first ever school gathering that she's going to attend to makes it a bit uncomfortable for her. She's sure that all eyes would probably on hers as soon as she goes inside the party hall, some would be judging them, glaring at them and some might even praise them, so she could not possibly want to embarrass herself or do something that can be the headlines of tomorrows gossips.

"Relax, why be nervous when youre going with two hottest chicks of the University?" Amber only sighed. "Now come on, your dates would probably be waiting now, we dont want to keep them waiting, do we?" With heavy steps, Amber had let her roommate dragged her out of their room and it didnt took long when she's finally alone walking towards the sister's dormitory.

"Where's Jessica?" Amber asked when she noticed that Krystal was alone and the younger girl's face had changed. "Dad picked her up this morning. He found out that she was failing her subject and had her grounded, she'll be staying the next weekends at the mansion, probably killing herself with my dad's military style of lecturing and she's also going to have some turtoring as well."

Amber didnt say anything and nodded, she held out her hands and smiled at Krystal. "Come on, your sister wouldnt want you to be sad. The night is beautiful just like you.." Amber almost choke, not expecting herself to say such sweet words. "Lets not waste it." Amber didnt noticed how Krystal's face lit up and a pink blush crept onto the younger girl's cheeks as their hands interlaced with each other.

"I dont believe you dont know how to dance Stupid." Krystal said in disbelief when she had asked Amber to join the bodies of people on the dance floor. The song that was playing was her favorite and she wants her and Amber to dance with it.

"I told you Im not the party-kind." Amber answered shyly, darting her eyes onto her feet, her hand was becoming sweaty around the glass of wine she was holding.

Krystal finds Amber really cute specially when she becomes shy, she took their glasses and put it down on the table. "Come on, I'll teach you." Before Amber could react, she was already in the middle of the dance floor, although the lighting was dim, Amber knew her face was flushed red and people could probably see it.

"But.."

"No buts.." Krystal firmly said and took Amber's hand, placing it on her waist. "Woah wait." Amber had pulled her hand as if Krystal was hot and she got burn,(Well Krystal is flaming hot), but the younger girl pulled it back on her waist.

"Just relax will you, Were only going to dance, we're not going to have ." Krystal said and laughed, teasing Amber had always been one of the things Krystal finds amusing.

"If you look so hot like that, I doubt if anyone would be able to hold themselves for too long." Amber muttered but the younger girl heard it nonetheless.

"Can you keep yourself from touching me Am?" Krystal asked, intentionally pulling Amber closer when she flung her arms around her neck and stepped a bit forward to the boyish girl.

"Arent I touching you already?" Was the reply and Amber made sure she squeezed Krystal's waistline, it wasnt anything sensual but the two felt a sudden electricity surge within them, creeping inside them, waking every bit of their fiber. They started to sway along the slow beat of the song, despite the low illumination, found themselves staring into each other's eyes, their hands claiming, pulling and tugging, making them as closer as they could possibly be. 

"I want you to be mine Amber, only mine." The next thing that happened had become blurry to the older girl, all she knows was a soft pair of delicious lips had came in contact with hers and then she lost it.. She lost her sense of thinking and all she could hear now was the faint music playing on the back ground.

And for that moment, Amber and Krystal felt like they were in their own world and they cant be bothered by those judging eyes that had been boring a hole on them since they came earlier. No, theyre too busy tasting each other's lips to even care.. They were too busy familiarizing each other's lips to even notice anything around them. 

Cause tonight, its only about Krystal and Amber.

Its only about them.

And nothing else matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Ooooh La la..

First kiss of the fic guys.. So much for not embarrassing herself huh? Ohh well.

Im back with my fluffy self.. *throws confetti*

So did Amber finally chose someone?

For an introvert, Amber sure is a player in this fic..hahaha

Well, I'd be one too if I have Jungsis as my girls..