The Struggle is Real.

Princesses and I

"Its either we go all together, or I wont go with any of you at all." Amber firmly said as she looked between the two sisters who was still fighting who the tomboy should go with today to the mall, both were wanting to go to the last day on-sale of the anniversary offer of the mall. "You two are basically going to the same mall anyways. And besides, I need to stay home tomorrow, exams next week you know." Amber reasoned out. The sisters was about to say something but the tomboy already pushed them out of her room. "Now, I need to go and take a bath. Lets just meet in front of the gate, okay?" And with that Amber closed the door.

"You shouldnt have done that you know?" Amber's roommate said, looking at her over her opened book she was reading.

"Done what?" 

"Date them at the same time. You do know theyre asking you for a date right?"

"They were?" Amber's roommate shook her head, closed her book and placed in on her side table before walking towards her. "I dont know if youre just innocent or just plain stupid." 

"Yah.." Amber swatted her roommate's hand which was patting her head. "They just want to go and do some shopping. Its not a date and besides we've done it a lot of times before. What's the difference now?"

"Dont tell me I didnt warn you okay?" Amber just shrugged her shoulders at her roommate who's shaking her head at her before taking her towel and went ahead for her bath.

She's just going to accompany the two sister to do their monthly shopping. What else could go wrong anyway?

 

 

 

 

5 hours later.....

"Dude, what happened to you?" Amber growled in frustration as she pushed herself inside their room and ignored her laughing roommate.

"Remind me to never go with those two sisters together ever again."

"Should I say 'I told you so'?"

Amber rolled her eyes as she stared at herself in their whole body mirror. An arm was then placed around her shoulders.

"If you werent in the mall, I would probably think you guys did an intense inside the fridge." Amber did a sarcastic laugh as she pushed her roommate off her. But really, she wouldve thought the same. She really regretted wearing her favorite white polo that is now all covered with cola stains and some nacho dip. Her favorite polo, she sighed, flicking the ripped sleeves.

"Those two can be really hand full sometimes, yeah?"

"Tell me about it." Amber said as she took her towel and for the second time that day, went for her bath.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Amber, lets go to Nature Republic first."

"No. To Etude first. Amber we're going to Etude right?"

"I want to eat a cake Amber."

"No, Amber wants to eat pizza."

"Amber, do you think this is good?"

"Amber do you think this suits me?"

"Amber lets watch The Pirates."

"No, Amber wants Fifty Shades of Grey."

"Amber, lets go buy popcorn?"

"Amber buy me  nachos."

"Amber..Amber.. Amber.." For 5 hours, she swore she heard her name a thousand times that she got fed up of her own name already. For 5 excruxiating hours she had put up with the two sister's craziness but she had enough. It needed to stop.

"Okay you two, thats enough." Amber's voice were firm, loud and clear as she pushed the two sister off her who was trying to wipe the spilled soda on her shirt and some nacho dip that fell on her while they were watching some movie that Krystal had suggested for them to watch.

The mess was made accidentally when Krystal was trying to give Amber some nachos while Jessica was trying to hand Amber the soda. Because neither of the two wanted to lose over the other, which theyve been doing since they entered the mall and had literally given Amber some headache, they end up always bickering on who Amber would favor first and ofcourse the tomboy was always torn in between. It was tiring to listen to the sisters having arguments about everything than walking around the mall, if you ask Amber.

"Whats wrong with you two? When did you start fighting over everything?"

"When you happened." Krystal casually answered. Amber mightve laugh if she wasnt annoyed, but it was already obvious that there's nothing she find funny at all.

"Even so.. you're not like this before, what happened?"

"I guess we're just afraid that youre going to choose the other, thats why we've became over-competitive?" Jessica reasoned out.

"Well.. that..Just stop okay? Im not used to you two doing this. Its giving me head ache..." Amber massaged her temple. "Now if you'll excuse me, Im going to wash my polo first."

"I'll do it."

"No, I'll do it."

And before Amber could react, the two sister had managed to her polo and yanked it off her. "Yah.. you two stooooooo.. Ohh my god..." Amber's mouth fell agape, pulling her hair in annoyance, blinking at her polo. Krystal and Jessica had just ruined her favorite polo, with the older Jung pulling by the colar and with the younger Jung pulling the sleeve, it got ripped apart.

Amber reached out and dramatically pulled her polo out of the sisters' hold. The sleeve was totally torn. "That's it. We're going home." Amber angrily said, put her  polo on and went out of the bathroom. Jessica and Krystal's heads were hung low as they followed Amber.

They knew Amber was really mad since she had let them carry their own shopping bags and not even once did Amber spared them any glance, no matter what they told her to change into some clothes they bought before they went out of the mall.

Inside the cab, Amber didnt say anything till they stopped in front of the Jung Mansion. "Out." She said calmly but the two sisters jerked a little bit. "Sorry Am.." Krystal said. "Yeah, we're sorry." Jessica seconded.

"This polo was the last thing my grandmother bought me before she died, so Im sorry too if Im going to stay mad at you for some time. I hope you two understand. Now, out." It was still said in a calm tone but guilt ran over the sisters as they heard what was the story behind the now-ruined polo, and now they know why and now they understand why the boyish girl got mad.

Jessica and Krystal exchanged glances and before they went out of the car, they both kissed Amber's cheek. "We're really sorry."

 


*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 


"Those two, really." Amber crumpled the polo before throwing it inside her basket. "They couldve just told me its supposed to be a date. Aissssh."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Random update guys.. Lame.. I know.. T.T