Torn between two Princesses

Princesses and I

"Im so going to kill you guys." She exclaimed in frustration as she massaged her feet, leaning on the wall of the alleyway she had been walking back and forth for good two hours now. "Im so going to snap your necks." She said as if the persons she's talking about was just in front of her. Ohh God knows she'll do to those person who did not only ruined her peaceful friday night but also made it the most tiring and excruciating dinner she had ever went to. Why? Simply because she's dining with two of the hottest or rather coldest sibling in their University, Jessica and Krystal Jung. How? Blame it to her two stupid best buddies, Suho and Taeyang. Her so called bestfriends who have been secretly courting the two Jungs have finally find the courage to introduce themselves and this night was supposedly the night. But due to some emergency, Suho having his worst asthma attack that he was rushed to the hospital and Taeyang ended up having his allergy, the two was unable to cancel the dinner date they purposely arranged together and had asked her to cover up for them, as a good and kind bestfriend she is she said yes, not wanting for her two stooges to lose their one-time opportunity for another chance, she did what theyve told her to do. Meet the Jungs and tell them why their dates didnt come. Good thing that the restaurant the two idiots have reserved was next to each other and that the two have set the date at the same time, it gave Amber the advantage.. Or not.

She had been going to and from the two restaurant's kitchen just so she could sneak out to meet the two siblings. It was working perfectly fine at first, well, not when she's having a sore feet and she's getting tired of staying on the table for a couple of minutes then she had to make an excuse for the bathroom just so she can make her leave. Why again? Cause the moment Amber met the two girls face to face, she's always been a bookworm and the only place in the University she spends most of her time was the library so the siblings was sort of a legend to her, anyways, when they met and she had told about her two friends, the two Ice Princesses didnt like the idea of wasting such a night theyve dressed for and insisted, or more like threatened, Amber to dine with them. The latter wanted to refuse but when the two girls said that they wont give any more chances for her friends, she gave in. 

Just this once. She told herself as she made the same 'I-have-no-choice-so-yeah' smile to the two siblings. Its a wonder for her why the two siblings happened to say the same thing to her. Do they know she's been dating them both?

Dating. She laughed at herself as she started walking again. Its not her date to begin with but having to talk to the siblings even if she needs to go every other five minutes, she was able to remember some things about the Jungs and share some information about her too. It was the only consolation she has for this night. Knowing things about the Jung she never heard someone said back in the University. Like how fun they were to talk to, how they love animals and how sporty they were which Amber thought if some student knows about it. And to tell the truth, the only thing she finds annoying about the date  was that she cant put the two siblings together in one table. Why? Cause the two had told her that neither of them know that the other is going to a blind date, and also, the youngest Jung only snuck out of their house. So it had left Amber no choice.

"Are you sure youre okay? Youve been going to the bathroom every other five minutes. And youre sweating a lot too." The younger Jung said, leaning over the table to wipe Amber's beads of sweats that have formed due to her non-stop walking and the heat inside the kitchen everytime she passes through it.

"Im okay." She breathlessly answered.

"You dont look like it." Amber was about to tell the girl not toworry but as soon as she heard a familiar cold voice her face went pale and her head turn in a comical way.

"So this is why youve been missing the entire night."

"I can explain Unnie." Krystal rattled. Amber knew Jessica wasnt talking to her sister but to her. Jessica raised her hand to Krystal who immediately shut . Its one more thing she had found out this night. Krystal is scared of her sister. Who wouldnt? Amber is definitely one of those who is.

"So this entire time, youve been dating me and my sister both at the same time." Jessica said,crossing her hand onto her chest, her brows arching up. Krystal's gaze turned to her and she tried so much to avoid it knowing that she could be just as scary as her older sister and she's right. Goosebumps ran along her spine as soon as Krystal's confused stare turned into glare.

"I told you, youre dates couldnt come so they have me filled in. I swear." Im really going to kill those two. "And werent you the ones who asked me to stay for dinner?"

"True that, but dining with the two of us but neither knew about it, just doesnt feel right you know. Its just like cheating on your girlfriend. Do you have one Amber?' The tomboy answered, "Yeah, it might be wrong but this isnt really a date,is it? Im just a substitute for your dates, if you have more disagreeing to do, go tell them,I'll even give you their number."

"But its actually you we're with right now. And sharing you with my own sister sounds really wrong, dont you just think so Amber?" Amber looked at Krystal in disbelief, not exactly sure what did the girl say but she find it ridiculous.

"So you choose, me or her?" Amber's jaw drop and she could imagine it hitting the ground below her. "Ehh what? Im not even the one youre to date you know, so why ask me that?"

"Cause I like you." Jessica blatantly admitted. Krystal suddenly stood up. "No Unnie, I liked her first."

"I met her first." 

Amber shook her head as the siblings continued bantering. She stood up and separated the two Jungs making a huge obvious gap between the sisters. "Okay, I dont know if Im just that handsome or you two were one hell of a crazy sisters." The siblings glared at her. "Okay, geez. Lets just put it like this. I'll stay with the two of you for tonight then we'll do whatever you want to do, then date my friends next time and when you guys dont like them, then maybe I could date one of you. Cause obviously I cannot date both of you right?"

"Who says you cant?" Jessica was the one who answered taking the empty chair beside Krystal and sat on it.

"Are you serious?" Are you for real?

"Well, I dont mind competing with my sister once in a while. And she knows when I like something or someone, I gets it, whether by hook or by crook."

"Oh not this time Unnie. Not this time. Not Amber." Krystal said, sitting next to her sister.

"Lets see."

"Ohh bring it on."

Amber cant help but felt sorry for herself. The way the Jungsis talked about her was pitiful. Its like she's just a trophy theyre going to win in the end and yet surprisingly indeed, she was already anticipating about the next date.