7.Deal

Love and Lies

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. xD




DEAL

Hyunseung drop in the bed hotel exhausted, it was really difficult but he manage to convince his father men to let him stay the night in the hotel he was staying with the excuse of arranging his belongings, of course this was not true since he had little with him but if he could stretch the date of meeting that man then it will gladly do. After a call with who he guessed was Dad, they inform him he had a meeting with him at 10 am tomorrow.

‘’It will be a hell of a day’’ he mumbled with eyes closed. Trying to think of something different his mind got filled with the mysterious girl he met hours ago, her curvy body, the fair white skin, and her lipstick painted red lips as crimson as blood, her touch and the things she made him felt.

Who was her? If just I could find you again…

.

.

After taking a bath soon this morning and arranging the little suitcase he carried with him Hyunseung open the door of his hotel room to be greet by the sight of bodyguards standing rigidly in the entrance.

How was he not surprised about this? It was even laughable that they were guarding him in this manner. Seriously, if he meant to escape he could have done it last night through the window that connect directly to the fire staircase. He really wanted to tell them that but instead opted to go straight to business. ‘’So I’m guessing you gonna drive me there?’’

‘’Yes sir, after that we will you to your home safely’’ the tallest of the two said Hyunseung nodded and followed behind the two.

 

Arriving to the company was faster than he had expected, so he took his time entering the elevator and walking towards his father office. The place had not changed very much but he noticed a lot of new staff, well better so, if there was something Hyunseung dislike was people bowing to him like if he was some kind of God. Looking at his watch he read 9:43 am, he was way too early but the faster he did this the better. Holding the handle of the door to open it he stop at hearing giggling and other things that didn’t fail bringing memories he wanted to forget.

Hyunseung clenched his fists in disgust and rage. ‘’Oh! Young master, the president is not available in the moment—‘’ he listen to the secretary of his father but her words only gave him the last push to enter there. The office was a mess, the working desk had files and papers scatter everywhere, the room reeked of and sweat mixed with the smell of fresheners that could obviously not hide the act that had happened here, to complete the picture the baffled woman was putting on some of her clothes hastily in embarrassment.

‘’Why do you enter like that?! It is not time for our meeting’’ his father said fuming. ‘’So that you have time to organize this mess?’’ he replied smugly pointing to the disheveled table. ‘’Or so that the money you paid this is completely made use of? What? Are you not satisfied with ing half of your company already?’’

‘’Show some respect I’m your father!’’ his father shout while the woman scrambled her way out of the office. ‘’Why did you call’’ he said boringly. ‘’Do you know how much personal I wasted searching for you? My company heir suddenly disappears for 3 years, 3 ing years! And you expect me to let you go like that? Not only that but all the scandals I had to cover for you, do you even think how much money I wasted in you? Be mature Hyunseung’’

‘’Well like father like son, I guessed you passed me your best genes. If that is all you have to say I am leaving… Ah~ and don’t worry, I am tired of hiding old man, so don’t even think on wasting your money’’

‘’Hyunseung you’re going too far with your rebellion, sooner or later you’ll have to take over this company’’ Hyunseung knew that perfectly well, it was not because of the money or his father but because he was aware of the people working here and he just couldn’t leave them to a falling enterprise when they were not at fault, however he would not admit that to his father and the farthest he had to take over the better for him. ‘’I do what I want I’m off age already you can’t order me around anymore’’

‘’That’s where you’re wrong Hyunseung, from now on you’ll do exactly what I want if you’re smart enough’’ he said calmly and he knew something was wrong. ‘’This is all you have to say? I’m off’’ he start retreating but stop shocked at his following words. ‘’I found her’’

Hyunseung had an idea of ‘who’ they were talking about but tried to confirm it showing indifference. ‘’What are you talking about?’’ the man in front of him smile knowingly. ‘’The worthless woman who gave you birth’’

‘’Don’t you dare speak at her like that again!’’ he yelled, how could he? He was the reason why she left. Anger coursed through Hyunseung as well as happiness considering the idea of seeing her again. His father sighed after looking at the watch.

‘’I have a meeting after you. Look I’ve wasted too much time so I’ll go straight to the point. Have this clear and bury it in your brain, you’re this company face and future and I’ll never let you go again that easily, even if I have to cripple my own son understood?’’ Hyunshik voiced sternly. ‘’However I’m willing to make a deal of peace between us’’ there was a pause and Hyunseung nodded for him to continue. ‘’I’m giving you your mother current location, all her information from this past 14 years and the liberty to see her as you please-‘’  ‘’But’’  ‘’But you have to do me this sole favor’’ Hyunseung saw how he rummage some papers until he found what he was searching for.

Hyusneung’s father approach him and handed him an opened envelop, Hyunseung grab the sheets of paper inside to read it’s content but instead his eyes stopped at the picture in it. He had seen her before he was sure, his heart skipped a beat surprising him, and then it became clear to him. Of course, she was the one in the beach that defied his charms, the one that picked up his interest that evening before knowing the blonde beauty later that night.   

‘’She’s Kim Hyuna, heir of the Jaesun group. There’s everything you need to know about her so read it thoroughly’’ Hyunseung flip a few pages scanning the content rapidly and closed the envelop as he finished, he had a guess of what the old man would ask him and if it was so he would say no. ‘’So what, you want me to marry her or something? Because that’s the one thing you’ll never force me to’’

‘’Don’t be foolish, what I want you to do is to seduce her and thief some vital information of the new projects the Jaesun Group is working on’’ Hyunseung was confused but he didn’t show it, instead asked. ‘’From what I read she has no involvements on this company. What would you gain with an ignorant in this case?’’ Hyunshik grinned. ‘’I know CEO Kim from years and I’m sure his daughter is secretly involve in the decisions of the company. Of all the employees there she’s the weak spot of it since she has no official involvement. You accept?’’ Hyunseung pondered it just for a few seconds.

‘’It’s a deal’’ what could even go wrong? It was not like it was the first woman he would deceive in his life and if it could lead him to her he would do anything.

.

.

.

Hyunseung sighed observing his surroundings, he was finally at home, he scoffed at that word, ‘home’ this place was more like a shell of that. Nonetheless he missed it so much, everything seemed right somehow. At hearing the front door close he grab his suitcase heading to his room, the place was tidy and clean, at least his father did something good maintaining this house he noted. Hyunseung started to organize his clothes in the empty closet and lastly he put down his suitcase that strangely couldn’t fit, he lowered it to see what was blocking the way. There was a large box with the words ‘DELICATE’ and ‘YOUNG MASTER BELONGINGS’, curious Hyunseung grab the box laying it in his bed.

He opened the box rummaging through it, he chuckled at seeing a few toys he always refused to give away, a lot of photo frames with he and his mother in it and also of her alone, he smile at seeing them there safely, those were his treasure.

 Lastly there were two small boxes, he opened the nearest one, this box was the smaller and had a tag with his handwriting but it was not as neat as now so it must have been very old. There was a photo frame with a white paper that said ‘next mission: take a photo together’ and ‘H&H’ also in his old handwriting, further and lastly he saw a wilted ring made of leaves. Hyunseung caressed the delicate ring as to not damage it, this were the only things he had conserved of his first love, a person who he left behind not because he wanted but because he couldn’t stay, a person who he couldn’t remember completely but he was sure he had loved her a lot, surely one of the few he had loved. He remembered she had long black hair and a smooth white skin, also that she was funny, determined and clumsy but he couldn’t picture her face clearly and from her name he only knew she was a Kim, but there were so much Kim’s in Korea how would he know?  Maybe Kim H was meant to be a secret until his death.

He closed the box and opened the next one that was labeled ‘Aera’s Treasure’, he had opened it so much times but it always brought the same feelings in him. Sadness. Betrayal. Love. Rage. Happiness just slightly. And more he couldn’t define.

 Inside were a lot of small tapes and an old video camera, Hyunseung opened the camera and played the tape in it. A dark brown hair woman was smiling in it, it was clear that she was filming it as she moved the camera to focus on someone else, a small version of him building a sand castle in swimmer trunks.

‘’Seungie, are you having fun with mom?’’ the small boy frowned at seeing it was filming. ‘’Aigoo, why are you making that face? Uri Seungie is the cutest when smiling’’ the camera lowered and a hand could be see tickling him continued by his laughs. ‘’That’s better, Mom loves you the most when laughing’’ his mother also laughed and turned the video camera to film both of them. ‘’Today is such a nice day, you should have come Oppa’’ she smiled brightly while Hyunseung shake his head forming an ‘x’ with his fingers. And the video continued with a few takes of the beach and him playing.

Hyunseung rewind it and pause the film on his mother bright smile, thoughts of this Kim Hyuna swirling in his mind.

 ‘’Should I really do it mom? Do you even remember me?’’

.

.

.

 

 

‘It’s official, I hate this woman! Just wait Kim Hyuna’

‘Urgh I hate Him so much, flirtatious Bastard! Why did you have to appear in my life?’




I think these last chapters have been too short, but it will be compensate with 2Hyun in chapter 8.

What do you think about it so far?

Please do comment, It’s good to know what I need to improve or if you’re satisfied so far, or if it totally kkkkk.

Good day.