11.Drown and Drunk Part I

Love and Lies

Thanks so much for supporting this story ^^

Enjoy!


Drown and Drunk Part I

.

.

.

Everyone came out of the van they were in, this was the last group as the others were waiting patiently for them to enter the hotel. Hyunseung was not accustom to being in a cramped vehicle so he welcomed the fresh air and the free movement of his limbs with ecstasy.

Hyunseung took a glance at the huge hotel in front of him, it was one of the best in Jeju and had various pools as well as a near location to the beach. He knew this because he has been here before various times. The teacher in charge clap her hands loudly gaining the attention from everyone.

 

‘’Well we are finally here’’ Mrs. Jung said with a cheerful grin. ‘’As you know you have already been booked in the hotel rooms.  The arrangement of the rooms will be in pairs, I will call your names so that you’re aware of who you will be rooming with, then we will proceed in order to receive the keys. Lastly but not least today you all will have the day free from any of the school activities scheduled for your enjoyment BUT…’’ she paused dramatically looking at everyone severely.

‘’….Remember that from 10 am tomorrow we will be meeting at the lobby for our activities, arraseo?’’

Everyone agreed and after she start reading the list of people staying together.

.

.

.

 

Hyunseung kept walking through the corridors of the fourth floor. 405, he found it, glancing around he saw a couple of girls entering the room just two doors away and was lucky one of them was Kim Hyuna. Like this he could be near her just in case.

Of course the room arrangements had been made so girls and boys were separated so he was relieved that at least the rooms were relatively near each other.

Hyunseung opened the door with the card he was given and laid in the bed dropping his bag to the floor, he was not even an ounce tired because he had slept in the airplane a while ago. Now he had to think a way to get close to that girl in this trip for once.

‘’Hey Hyunseung, want to join us in the beach?’’ his roommate Ilhoon offered him.

‘’Us who?’’ he asked not really in the mood to go out for now.

‘’Well there’s Changseob, Minhyuk, Yoseob, Kikwang, Sohyunie and her friends’’ Ilhoon said while searching for his swim trunks.

Sohyun… it must be Kwon Sohyun… the girl that is always with Kim Hyuna. If that was right it meant she was going to be there too.

Maybe this would be his opportunity.

‘’Sure I’ll go’’ he said smiling at the thought.

.

.

.

 

Hyuna was watching everyone play in a white summer dress, she was enjoying the time she was having there with the rest of guys. She couldn’t even complain about Jang Hyunseung because the said boy was just sitting like her enjoying the moment. He was laying under the shade of an umbrella awfully quiet, so much she was starting to think he was fast asleep, not like she was spying on him or anything.

She just find the peacefulness very relaxing and it was a plus that he was not surrounded by the lot of crazy followers he had acquire over the weeks, not like she care.

Hyuna stared at him again, he really did seemed different from the first time she met him at the beach.

A loud yelled made her turn her eyes towards the young men before her, Yong Junhyung had in his arms a HUGE watermelon, and everyone was surrounding him like it was the best thing they had ever seen in all their life.

‘’Unnie we are going to play smash the watermelon, wanna join?’’ Sohyun said after running back to where she had been sitting. Hyuna glanced at the bat in one of the boy’s hand and then at the clear sand and rocky sea side ahead.

‘’I don’t think so, I feel like taking a stroll in the beach’’ she said softly and stand up patting her dress to smooth it.

 ‘’Ok…’’ there was a long pause in which Sohyun looked at her worriedly but she decide to ignore it.

‘’Unnie be careful!’’ Sohyun shout. Touched by her concern she smiled brightly and walked away.

 

 

Walking in the sand barefoot was so pleasurable, the sun was shining brightly and the heat surrounding her was enticing. Looking back, she could still see everyone in the distance but now they had become really small individuals. She look forward to the calm sea, after the sand there was a formation of rocks that seemed easy to walk on, seeing closer she devised a lot of small conchs near the seaside.

Without second thoughts she walk towards the pretty shells, there were some seaweeds and plants that made her walk slippery and difficult but she didn’t back away, not even with the short distance she had from the deep calm blue water of the sea. 

Hyuna bowed and picked up the object that had caught her eyes proud of being able to take it, one last time she saw the deep blue water with a pounding heart, she turned to begin her walk to the safe white sand when a crab show itself from under a pile of seaweed.

Hyuna gasped startled taking a few steps back in hurry. With the sudden rapid movement, she slipped on the rock and drop harshly in the water. 

She trashed her hands in all directions as the current distance her from the steady rock. She was panicking, she tried touching the floor but despite the being near of the shore, it was insanely deep.

How did she end up like this? She didn’t know to swim and had gone so far from everyone she was sure no one would see her. Desperately she continue to move her hands yet her head slump in the water, Hyuna swallowed some of the salty substance making her dizzy. The energy of her body was leaving her as she filled herself with more seawater.

Was she really gonna die like this? Suffocated and helpless?

‘Please someone…. Anyone….’ another mouthful of salty water enter her.

 

‘Mom……………’

 

 

‘…………Seung………Oppa’




Supershort I know.... yet i hope you had like this.

since this was short tomorrow i will update the second part. And if i am able to i will try to finish chapter 12. So that will be a triple update how does that sound? kkkk. I really feel sorry for taking so long to update and i hope i make it up to you guys with the Jeju island chapters.

I've been really distract because i can-t really stop thinking about two new 2hyuns i'm working on. I only have the ideas of them but i would really like to publish them before i lost the esence of them. However because i want to focus on Love and Lies i think it's unfair.

So DO YOU WISH FOR ME TO WRITE THEM EVEN THOUGH THAT WOULD MEAN AN SLOWER UPDATE?

or

DO YOU PREFER MY TOTAL FOCUS IN L&L?

.

.

please do tell me.

And thanks for all the subscribers, comments, readers, up voters. I love you all <3333