JEJU

Love and Lies

Thanks for all who have subscribe, and readers.

 I loved the comments thank you <3333



Chapter 9

JEJU


Her heart sped up its pace forgetting how she had ended in this crazy situation, her face was so close to Hyunseung’s she blush a slight pink. Hyunseung hold on her tightened bringing them closer than before if that was even possible, the gap between their faces decreasing even more. She couldn’t think anymore her brain becoming mush as she closed her eyes.

‘’Ehem! I’m sorry for interrupting but you’re in the way’’ Hyuna opened her eyes alarmed at understanding what exactly she was about to do and more importantly with who. She pushed Hyunseung with all the strength she could muster and saw as he enter their next class as if nothing had happened.  

‘Urgh I hate Him so much, flirtatious Bastard! Why did you have to appear in my life?’

Even though she didn’t feel like attending this class with the episode that just happened a minute ago, she had to. Hyuna sighed defeated when she had to sit in front of him.

‘Ah why? Why must my life be this hard?’

She was lucky this was the last class she had today and for the silence at her back, she guessed the rest of it would continue to be peaceful though she was kinda nervous of what Hyunseung was thinking to revenge her.

Finally, those 45 minutes had ended and now she was free, or so she thought, before they could all leave the teacher start speaking again.

‘’Please wait a moment, there’s an announcement I had to give you all. As you may or may not know, in 3 weeks our department will have its anniversary. Because of this our director has decide to invite you all to a trip to Jeju Island. Students who are underage will need the consent of their parents to travel; more information will be given later. Now you can leave’’

There was chatter everywhere but she couldn’t deny the excitement this trip gave her, the only problem was that now she had to talk to his father to ask him for that permission and she was still in bad terms with him and falsification was definitely not an option.

.

.

.

After dreading this moment for 2 weeks and 3 days Hyuna was standing in front of the huge wooden door of her father office. It had been so long since she last talked to him but she really wanted to go to Jeju and the only way was having her father sign in that permission paper. So yeah, here she was calming herself to see his face again without exploding from their last argument.

Exhaling she opened the door entering with her head high throwing the folder with the permission papers to be sign on his desk.

Well she tried but it was hard not being a with him when he was in the wrong and not her.

‘’So this is how you treat me after not talking to me for weeks Hyuna?’’ she met the stern look of her dad without faltering. ‘’Sign it’’ the older looked at the papers in front of him. 

‘’A trip?’’

‘’Yes, maybe you don’t remember but I’m still underage’’ her father sign the documents passing them to her slowly. ‘’Well have a nice day Sajangnim’’

‘’Until when are you going to behave like a spoiled kid?’’ Hyuna turned to him softening her gaze.

‘’Well that’s the problem, I’m not a kid anymore Dad so don’t treat me like one. I’ll take my leave now’’

 

At the next side of the office, she took a long breath to recollect herself, now the only thing she had left was to talk to his father secretary Mr. Lee. Hyuna had been working on the company projects from the moment she had turned 19 after solving a serious problem in one of the company most known hotels. Of course she wasn’t officially involved there because her father wanted her to focus solely in her studies but after the proposal and development of various works she was given the permission to look after all the documents as the director in chief of the Jaesun Group.It was hard but this was her legacy and she did her work willingly, after all her hard work her father had finally gave her the power in the biggest resort they owned and also the first one they had acquire, it was really an honor. She walked a short distance and entered his office.

‘’Ms. Kim good morning.’’ A middle age man greet her as they both bowed. ‘’Good morning Mr. Lee, did you receive my e-mail’’ the man nodded in agreement and handed her the documents she had asked from him.

‘’Thank you you’re as efficient as always’’ she smiled at him. ‘’I will travel in a few days so I would like you to send the last details of the resort project between today and tomorrow because I will be working on them there.’’

‘’Understood Director Kim’’

.

.

.

‘’’’ she snarled impatient. How had it started? She didn’t know yet but there they were having another stupid argument.

‘’’’ Hyunseung replied also on his nerves, Hyuna rolled her eyes exasperated.

‘’ you’’ Hyunseung gave her a short glance that confused her. ‘’Mmmm… No thanks’’ Hyuna mouth fell open insulted by his comment, she grab his collar with her hand crumpling his plaid shirt in the process, if someone there wouldn’t want to him was her, at least she was clean from any kind of ual disease since she was still a but what about him?

Before she could retort his comment, she saw Mrs. Choi walking towards them with a glare. Oh , she was the teacher that had send them to detention last time. Aish! What to do?

Hyuna brightened up at the fast idea that came into her mind and kissed Hyunseung hard winning his absolute attention, leaning again she whispered in his mouth. ‘’Play along or no Jeju’’ she kissed the astonished boy again turning them both so that he could see her reason approaching them now hesitantly.

Hyunseung catching her meaning closed his eyes returning the kiss fervently, trying to make the teacher even more uncomfortably. He couldn’t lie to himself and say he wasn’t enjoying the kiss, he grab her waist pinning her to the nearest wall biting her lower lip to ask for her permission, something Hyuna gladly complied.

Hyuna felt her knees losing strength with the passionate make out it was a relief Hyunseung was holding her in place, and gosh he was such a good kisser, she respond just as much as they both vanished in the intense feelings.

‘’…there are rules for PDA’’ a small voice said as Hyunseung lift her up a bit, when she was about to wrap her legs around him they felt something hitting their heads bringing them back to reality. ‘’Mr. Jang, Ms. Kim’’ they panted hard looking at each other, Hyuna was the first to divert her gaze at feeling her cheeks heating up.

‘’Mmm… I’m happy you’re… finally getting along and I know youth these day is…’’ The poor woman look at loss of words. ‘’Just don’t give that kind of spectacle here again ok?’’ she said after composing herself, Hyuna and Hyunseung nodded.

‘’For a moment there I thought you were fighting’’ she laughed embarrassed. ‘’I was ready to take away the privilege to the travel but well… since you guys made up I guess that’s no longer a problem’’

‘’Yeah’’ Hyunseung interrupt embracing Hyuna’s waist. ‘’it seems like all we had was pent up ’’ he said this while he travelled his hand on her lower back and spank her laughing internally seeing the rage Hyuna was not so obviously hiding from Mrs. Choi with the glare she send him, the teacher look uncomfortable again and look away searching a way to escape. ‘’I will leave now… just… I now it may seem hard but try to control your hormones guys’’

‘’We’ll try’’ Hyuna said sweetly encircling Hyunseung’s neck with her arms and pulling his hair hard in the process as revenge for the spank. They stay in that position until the teacher turned the corner and could not be seen anymore. ‘’That was a close one’’ Hyunseung smiled he also wanted to go to Jeju and have some free time.

‘’Now take your hands off me you ert’’ Hyuna let go of him as Hyunseung shove her. ‘’Me? I was not the one stealing others people kisses… my innocent lips have been trnished’’ he said dramatically covering his mouth, Hyuna was indignant after what she had done for them this jerk.

‘’At least I—‘’

‘’Ok ok, stop the love quarrel you two’’ intervened Yoseob a classmate of them. ‘’What love quarrel!’’ both yelled in unison.

‘’I thought so… now move please you are in the middle of the way’’ intervened Kikwang and Yoseob who were walking the corridor. Why was she even here in the first place? Then she recall she was here to give her permission to the director, without second thoughts she leave the scene not phased to give Hyunseung any goodbye words in case she distract again.

‘That was a nice acting’ she thought smiling at remembering the hot kiss not after slapping herself mentally. ‘Aish what’s wrong with you Kim Hyuna?’



I know it’s kinda short.

 It was the double of length but I save the last 4 scenes for a few chapters in the future since I have the feeling the story would move too fast.

I’ll try to update soon but I don’t promise anything. I am also anxious because in JEJU there will be a looooooooot of 2hyun and in the good way ;)) that plus a revelation so look forward to it.

Kisses and good day xD

PS: This chapter goes specially for Hayeora-ssi, after our little chat I felt energized to finished the last revisions of this, I really hope you like it. Keke~ it was not the kiss we all expect but there was one ;P