Our Ending.

Love and Lies

FINAL CHAPTER, if you haven't read the new four updates, read from chapter 33 PREPARATIONS. That makes it 4 updates i feel like a witch LOL.

Anyway, please enjoy this last chapter and thank you all ^^.




 

She hadn’t expect that at all, even though this evening and night had been nothing but crazy and unexpected and stressful. She didn’t in a million years thought Hyunseung would have tried to kiss her… the sole action made her dizzy with her own overwhelming feelings. That moment and she had forgotten everything that had happen the previous hours just to be left walking home with a uncontrolled heartbeat and a burning desire to have close the gap between them in that moment.

She closed the door of her house behind her and jump at the voice that awaited her; it was her father.  

‘’Are you fine Hyuna? I heard what happened’’ he hugged her close, and then it really came crashing to her all the dangers she was exposed today, she was so worried about Hyunseung she didn’t allow herself to be afraid or even think about what happened.

‘’I’m so happy you’re alive, when they mention the hospital I thought the worse.’’ Hyuna hugged her father back. ‘’I’m fine, I was scared but I’m fine… if it weren’t for Hyunseung I don’t think I would be fine’’

‘’He got shot I heard, is he all right?’’ Hyuna nodded, and he could see the relief and the worry in her eyes, and pain as if she was the one hurt by the bullet. He had only seen eyes like that once and that was in Hyuna’s mothers eyes every time he did something reckless. He had tried to put a blind eye on his daughter feelings but he couldn’t anymore, it was clear as day how much she felt for him and as much as he hated to admit it, how much the boy love his daughter in return.

‘’I am glad, let’s talk tomorrow you must be tired, ok?’’ Hyuna nodded and went to her old room, where she was using since Soojin left the house.    

 

***

She didn’t know why she was running but she was, she had to burn the sudden energy somehow… she still remember her father words this morning after breakfast, the words that allowed her to be this happy.

‘’If you love him so much I won’t mind him being part of our family. It doesn’t matter if his father had done so wrong, he’s not at fault, and I know they didn’t have anything to do with your mother death. She would scold me if I didn’t leave you be happy with the person you love’’ he stop to clear his throat and stood straight. ‘’You can leave now the table, I’m sure you want to go talk to him’’    

And so she did, all doubt left her, doubt she didn’t even know she had and came here as fast as she could. Now she was running to his door and stopping abruptly in front of it.

Somehow the nerves were starting to eat her alive. Why was she so nervous? What will she say to him? What if he is sleeping? She should leave him to rest and recover from his injury…

She turned and walk two steps away and suddenly find herself once more before the door, she touched the bell determined, if he was sleeping then she would leave and comeback later… if not… if not…

‘’Ok, I already touched it, now I can’t run… Oh my…’’ What if he change his mind? What if she froze in front of him?

She heard the footsteps approaching and enter a new level of anxiety.

What do I tell him?

Whatever had crossed her mind the moment the door opened flew away, never would she had thought she would do that when he saw him. But yeah… that’s what she did… without thinking it through she jump at him and kissed him deeply, Hyunseung kissed her back with the same fervor until she wrapped her arms tightly around him and herd him gasp in pain, ending in him crouching in the ground, and she instantly remembered his injured arm.   

‘’I’m so so so sorry~ Are you fine?’’ she said being careful to touch the slumped Hyunseung in front of her.

‘’It’s fine…’’ he laughed merrily. ‘’I just think I should get shot more often’’

 

***

 

(Months Later)

 

The guard walk her to her cell and after the bar doors where closed did she allow herself to left the smile to adorn her face.

This time her visitor had brought her a letter for her, she sat in her bed and open it. It was a long letter with Jaehyun handwriting and a photograph.

She took the photograph first; it was a picture of her daughter smiling brightly in front of her birthday cake.

She turned the picture to see the engraving behind and saw in bold letters.

‘’She’s as beautiful as her mother’’ she laughed at Jaehyun kind words and put the photo aside to start reading the letter.

 

***

 

He was surprised to hear some noise in the front door and walk to find Hyuna taking her shoes off. ‘’Did you just come from visiting her?’’

‘’Yes’’ Hyuna nodded and approach him. ‘’I’m home’’ she kissed his cheek. ‘’Welcome home’’ Hyunseung answered taking her hand and sit in the couch of the living room bringing her down to sit on his lap.

‘’How is she?’’ Hyuna made a face of exasperation.  

‘’She’s as stubborn and arrogant as ever, but she’s fine. I think she is coping well, she seems at peace.’’ He hummed playing with her hair and ask out of curiosity, he really wanted to know.

‘’Why do you keep visiting her Hyuna? Don’t you want her out of your life?’’ he said referring to her visiting Park Soojin once a month in the jail.

‘’… honestly… I don’t know why I do it either…. Its just… maybe I’m thankful that she gave me hell while she raised me? Do I even make sense? I sound like a masochist’’ Hyuna said chuckling at her choice of words.

‘’Well elaborate…’’ Hyunseung pressed on trying to gain her right reply, Hyuna start playing with her hands thinking on a way to phrase it.

‘’Mhmm…. I feel like…. I feel like she made me strong for the real world, instead of pampering me. I learned to defend myself because of her. Maybe that’s why… did I make any sense this time?’’ she ask hopeful.

‘’You did, maybe I should visit her then too?’’ he asked curiously.

‘’Maybe…’’they stayed there in comfortable silence until Hyuna asked her something related. ‘’Do you ever thought in visiting your father?’’ Hyunseung thought about the question thoroughly.

‘’I don’t know. After what he have done, I don’t think I can possible look at him again. But let’s change topic, I don’t want to feel gloomy.’’

‘’Then what do you want to talk about?’’ Hyuna asked holding the hand that was playing with her hair and bringing it down to intertwined their fingers.

‘’My mother is coming to Seoul to visit me, she said she wants to meet you. Are you up to it?’’ To this Hyuna sat straight letting go of the union of their hands.

‘’Your mother is coming? Why didn’t you tell me before?’’

‘’She called today, she’s arriving next week and she’s bringing my sister with her.’’ He added lightly.

‘’Next week?! Are you punishing me God?’’ the outburst took Hyunseung by surprise and more so when Hyuna start pacing in front of him.

‘’Why? Do you not want to meet them?’’ Hyuna stop and looked down at Hyunseung troubled face, feeling the need to explain herself.

‘’Of course I want to but do you know how held back I am in college? I have so much work to do it’s not even funny. You’re lucky you graduated long ago. Stupid brainiac’’ she ended with a whisper she knew he could hear and was rewarded by him laughing hard.

‘’Then how about I help you study and catch up? I don’t think Mr. Kim would like to know I’m responsible of you losing the semester, he’s trying hard to like me already.’’

‘’Nonsense, Appa likes you a lot, you’re just being paranoid. However, your mom, will she like me?’’ Hyuna asked concerned sitting beside Hyunseung in the couch.

‘’She will love you; you’re the best girlfriend a stupid brainiac like me could get.’’

‘’Tch, cheesy’’ Hyuna pout nudging him lightly in the ribs.

 

 

THE END




It’s over. It took me long, and I suffered writing and I had a lot of hiatus but you people read it until the end.

Thank you for loving this story so much, for subscribing, for voting and commenting. I can’t thank you enough. You’re the best my readers, I hope you had enjoy the story, I’m sorry my grammar is not the best and I made mistakes but kkkkk I hope you understand.

Please continue to give my stories a lot of love and I wish we meet soon with another 2HYUN. That is if I have time to write kkkk.

See you and love you all o(╥﹏╥)o *bows*