The Runaway

Love and Lies

Thanks for all your subscriptions even thought i took so long to update :)



 

Hyuna grab her suitcase packing just the essential things, which meant just a few of her more comfortable clothes. As she finished with that, she decide to take a bath to refresh her mind and body.

She pick and put on her clothes, waiting diligently in her living room for Hyunseung. The boy had gone to pack his own things some time ago. She sat in the couch and not too long after, she received a text.

From: Jang Stalker

To: Me ;)

I’m already here. Need help with your luggage?

 

Hyuna test him a fast ‘No need’ for reply and wasted no time to went to meet him. She couldn’t believe what she was doing right now. People say love was crazy and it was starting to drawn on her that it was true.

The metallic doors opened in the basement of the apartment complex and she walk trying to find Hyunseung, and as he said he was there waiting for her, leaning comfortable in his car with a small smile tugging his lips mirroring the one of her own.

Hyuna knew the moment she had left the door of her father’s home she had renounced to all she had fight for all these years but seeing Hyunseung there just made her forget everything. It made her feel that he worth it. What she felt for Hyunseung worth every second. Just with him beside her made it up for everything.

‘’You haven’t changed your mind right Hyuna?’’ he asked at seeing her so deep in though. ‘‘I will never regret choosing you… why, do you?’’

‘’Of course not, my yeojachingu’’ Hyunseung said teasingly and she couldn’t stop the laughter that came after that. ‘’I really like the sound of that word namjachingu’’ Hyuna smiled brightly, it had been so long since she felt this free.

‘’So, where are we running to?’’ Hyuna asked curious. ‘’Wherever you want to go’’ he said as he put her suitcase in the car trunk. ‘‘Should we resume our visit to the sea? After all we skip it together’’ Hyunseung closed the trunk and face her.

‘‘Shall we?’’ he said and cup her face tenderly.

.

.

.

[A few hours earlier]

 

Hyuna whimper slightly as the cold wet cotton touched her cheek, the injury in her face was not that serious as it seems but it had already start to get purple, fortunately the blood had stop from running out of her nose or he would not be sure what to do.

The silence in the room had gotten a little uncomfortable so he decide to lighten the mood, from what he understood Hyuna really like his father and knowing he was the cause of her fighting with him made him feel guilty. It didn’t help either that he couldn’t help to think how despicable was that man for hurting his own daughter like this, but of course he couldn’t say that to her… she was dealing with it in her own way and he didn’t want to worsen things.

‘’So why don’t you tell me about this scary boyfriend of yours?’’ Hyuna that was looking into space thinking deeply forgot her train of thoughts.

‘’What?’’ Hyunseung look at her in the eyes and she couldn’t help but remember the things he had said just a while ago… the 3 words that came out of his mouth and how her heart jump in joy just of thinking it.

‘’Nevermind’’ Hyunseung close the first aid kit and stare at her. ‘’Are you sure you won’t regret it? He said seriously, she immediately knew what he was talking about.

‘’I won’t.’’ she stayed silent for a few seconds and add with pride looking at him ‘‘I like you too. Too much for my own liking so I guessed your stuck with me for a while’’ she said staring at him.

I love you. Those were the words she wanted to say but she found it too early to be uttered and not in the best of situations, she want it to be more romantic. However having been staring at him all this while she noticed the clear pink covering his cheeks.

‘’You’re blushing!’’ it came out before she could think of it and the words made herself react to it with a ting of pink on her face. Hyunseung cleared his throat loudly and changed the topic.

‘’You know I was serious with the runaway offer… If you still want me to I will leve you here so you can pack and get ready while I do the same and come back in 2 hours… so, do you still want to go away with me?’’ Hyunseung said hopefully in case she had not taken his words seriously or she wanted to stay in Seoul.

‘’That sounds like a plan, I’m up to it’’ Hyuna said smiling reassuringly. Hyunseung not wanting to waste any more time stood up to leave not before leaning to kiss her forehead. ‘’See you in a while’’

‘’Ok’’

.

.

.

(Back to the present)

 

The drive to the airport didn’t feel too long since they both kept talking about casual things like their favorite food or color or even what they definitely wanted to do in the beach. Hyuna followed Hyunseung inside the airport but let him handle the tickets by himself. She saw how she talked with the attendant with disinterest and when she got bored she look at the other people who had just arrive or that was leaving.

‘’I asked for the next fly to a place with beach’’ Hyunseung said gaining her attention. ‘’Where are we flying to?’’ she asked with expectation. ‘’Okinawa, Japan. What do you think?’’ Hyunseung said grinning.

‘’Really?’’ she said excited. ‘’I’ve never been there... and I love Japanese food… it’s perfect’’ she smiled at him. ‘’When are we parting? I want to be there fast’’ Hyunseung chuckle at her eagerness.

‘’Our flight will be in 20 minutes. What do you want to do while we wait?’’ she titled her head to the side thinking deeply.

‘’Should we grab a snack? I feel like eating cheesecake’’ she suggest cutely.

.

.

.

Finally, after a long and tiring flight they arrived to Naha international airport in Okinawa. Hyuna had fallen asleep the moment they enter the cab and he could understand her. Even though the flight was long and tiring she refused to sleep in the plane saying she wanted to stay awake so they could chat more. In other words, he was left alone to choose the hotel they would be staying in and reserve a room for both of them.

 With the help of the driver he choose an hotel that was famous for being near the beach and showed a good view of the sea. He paid the man and lift Hyuna bridal style as to not wake her up, it was a relief she wasn’t that heavy.

After thinking it thoroughly he reserved the hotel suit room that was in the last floor for the two of them. And here he was, before their room, he shift Hyuna slightly so he could use a hand to pass the card and open the door. He was then followed by an attendant who enter their luggage’s in the room.

The place was huge, the first thing he noticed at entering was the large crystal glass that gave the room an unbelievable night sight of the sea and stars. In the center of the room in front of the glass like wall was a big living room with a simple yet cozy furniture and a TV. There was also a kitchen with a mini bar, also a counter and further he could see a hallway with 3 rooms.

Hyunseung lowered Hyuna in one of the couches and gave the attendant its tip. He lift Hyuna in his arms again and enter the nearest room. Just as the living room, this space was huge, the bed was King sized and there was a walk in closet and an attached bathroom. Hyunseung put down Hyuna in the bed and covered her with the blankets tucking her good in case she felt cold later, afterwards he went to the living room and drag her suitcase putting it beside her bed.

He stared at her sleeping face and move some of her long bangs behind her ear. ‘’Good night Hyuna’’

The moment he came out of her room he went to the glass window, the sight was really breathtaking, slowly he moved his hand touching the cold material and leaned in it slightly, remembering the events happening before the flight to Japan.

 

He entered his apartment in a hurry, he didn’t want to leave Hyuna waiting for him that much time so he ran to his room and packed hastily his more comfortable clothes, if he needs anything else he could by them wherever they went to.

He couldn’t not lie. Even though the events that had bring them to make the decision to go away were not the best ones he was happy that he would be passing time with Hyuna, without the pressure of knowing in any moment his facade will be blown up.

He didn’t want to think in that… this was an opportunity to be free and to be with her so he is not going to think anything else but made her happy and made her forget.

Lastly he open the desk of his nightstand searching for her files to throw them away… he didn’t want to risk it.

Hyunseung opened his eyes in shock seeing the papers slightly out of the folder… ‘’It’s impossible…’’ he was a neat person, did Hyuna saw them when she enter his room earlier? No, if that had been the case Hyuna would have never choose him and she would loath him.

Hyunseung took the files and burned them in the kitchen sink.

  

‘’I should be more careful from now on’’ he mumbled and decide to go to sleep, he was also tired.

 



I'm sorry for the short chapter and for taking so long to update. Honestly i was thinking to enter in HIATUS since i am so busy an i don't have the same inspiration to wirte this story.

However since i have the main ideas of all following chapters i will try my best to write in the little free time i own.

Thanks for the support and enjoy ^^